Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. SrihariYour feedback matters!
I am confused with my life. I have lot of negative thoughts. How to overcome it? How to be matured and strong minded person.
Hi, I am more stressed on office work. Sometimes getting the tension and nervous. How to get the relief from this. Job Nature - IT infrastructure support Regards Rajesh.
Am suffering from laziness issue recently I left my job now am looking for a new job but am unable to make it and these days I've observed myself am being idle and preferring alone I might facing or falling in depression I thought so kindly help me out with your suggestions to overcome with laziness and depression.
I have habit of smoking, please kindly let me know how can I quite it, thank q will be waiting for your reply.
Sir I have some problem with body pains not only me and my family and friends and family how to solve the problem any medicine for me to the any solution for the.
I was ill and unhealthy for last 3 months. At starting it was fever, abdominal pain and weakness. At the same I worried a lot about my health as I feet several muscle pain, numbness on hand and feet. Along with professional and some personal stress were there. Sometimes I felt palpitations and light headed. Once it was severe. I have tested all sort of blood test, thyroid, urine and ECG. All are normal. Doc said it is a kind of anxiety disorder. All I worry for my health till now as I feel numbness, neck pain, and sometimes indigestion and sleeping problem. I was taking metpure xl for last 20 days. But the things are not changed. Now another doctor prescribe panazape 12.5. Please suggest something to improve my sleep and mild neck pain. Please advice some tips.
I am 17 years old, suddenly i am experiencing sexual desire like to suck nipples, and I am very much frigtened during nights these days, I am behaving like a stupid. Please can you help, do I have any mental disorders?
I am balesh 24 years old .i have a talking problem that means I have taken so much time to speak some words. Its not came with my birth. I have problem this from my 5th class. Please give me suggestion that to which doctor I need to consult to solve my problem.
Good evening sir. When I written my notebook my hand together. I don't know why? But I used Within 15 years (epilepsy prob.) So sir please suggest me.
I am suffering from severe headache since one week and severe body pains since three days. What medicines should I prescribe to cure them?
Hi. I am 40 years old married female. I have two sons. After my second preganancy I gained weight not on whole body only on my lower tummy. Will you suggest me how to reduce my lower tummy please. Thnks.
Psychiatry is not just a form of medicine to identify and treat the psychiatric illness, but it also helps in improving attention, cognition, memory and concentration. Psychiatry has its role in different fields and working in the field of memory improvement is quite interesting. Memory is basically the process through which a person stores information for days, months and years.
Human brain is a dynamic entity and has wonderful capacity to store information and recall it as and when required. However, our memory is affected by a number of reasons, such as aging, accidents, negligence and certain diseases, which involves our brain and nervous system. Further, the memory of an event will improve, based on the frequency at which it has been recalled.
Apart from the frequency of recall, psychiatry can also help a person to improve the capacity of brain and sharpen their memory to store incidents or events for a prolonged period of time.
How along with psychiatric therapy you can improve your memory
- Improving your concentration while doing any work will naturally improve your memory. Doing things with concentration will help us in storing information for a longer period of time.
- Relieving your mind from stress or anxiety is also a great way to improve your memory as stress has the ability to hamper your memory.
- Eating a balanced and nutritious diet is essential for a better memory. For increasing the memory power, psychiatrists insist on a diet which is anti inflammatory, rich in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids.
- A simple 20 minute exercise routine will not just help you to stay fit physically, but mentally as well.
- It also important to sleep properly, as sleep helps your mind and body to prepare for the next day. It is also advised to have a short nap in the afternoon to improve your brain functioning during the day time.
- Smoking and frequent consumption of caffeine also hampers your memory, thus, it is advised that one should quit smoking and reduce the consumption of caffeine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized psychiatrist and ask a free question.