Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SridharanYour feedback matters!
My aunty facing back bone problem her vertebrae has been moved and become big space at lower back bone so doctor told last option fusion operation we shown almost another 3 doctors but they also says same. This doctor says its very critical operation and if operation goes wrong den she my get parelise. So can you pls plss give me some good specialist doctor for this operation I am from goa. Pls help me.
Dentures are prosthetic devices and their purpose is to replace missing teeth. Dentures are basically false teeth, which are supported by the tissues of the oral cavity. Most dentures are removable, while some are permanently fixed. Dentures are widely used by people all over the world, who have missing teeth.
Here are the ways in which dentures can improve a person's life:
- Speaking becomes clearer: Missing teeth make it difficult for a person to speak clearly. Using dentures will fix this problem and you will be able to speak clearly and properly as dentures take place of the natural teeth. It takes some time to get adjusted to dentures and many people practice pronunciation of difficult words in front of the mirror after getting dentures fitted in their mouth.
- You can eat normally again: Missing teeth cause difficulty in eating and you are unable to eat many of your favorite dishes, which require strong teeth. After getting a denture fitted, you can get back to eating all sorts of foods again and biting or chewing won't be difficult anymore. This too takes some time to adjust and in the beginning, you should eat soft foods by cutting them into small pieces. You should abstain from having chewing gums or hard food initially.
- Your self esteem gets improved: Losing teeth makes you look bad and many people feel embarrassed or ashamed because of missing teeth. A denture is a perfect remedy for this. After getting dentures, your teeth will be back and will look and feel natural. There is usually no worry about the dentures falling off or slipping out as they are fitted properly in the gums. You will look good, and the lost confidence will be back.
- You will have improved oral health: Missing teeth cause health problems, such as bone loss in the jaw area. To avoid this from happening, dentures should be used. These teeth implants will replace your old teeth, and bone loss will be prevented.
- You will appear younger: Missing teeth alter the structure of your face. Wrinkles might appear or the face may seem to look collapsed, then dentures can effectively support the structure of your face and make it appear to be more youthful with added fullness.
Dentures improve the quality of a person's life greatly with missing teeth. They should be taken care of properly, cleaned regularly and you should have regular dentist appointments to ensure a proper fit of the denture. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
My age is 23. How can I increase my height and stamina. What are exercises And does height increase by running or by jogging?
I am 38 Years old male and suffering from High BP (Diastolic). I have a healthy history and don't have any disease (neither heredity). Now I don't do any physical exercise but still I am physically fit and can walk 3-4 kms any time. My height is 5.10 feet and weight is 76 kg. 1 month back at the time of sleeping, I felt higher heart beat rate, numbness in my left hand and some uneasiness and I couldn't sleep. Next day I visited doctor, he found my diastolic BP (104). He also suggested some more tests (ECG and ECHO). ECG was normal and in echo test it was mentioned" Hypertensive heart disease"(Grade 1 diastolic dysfunction) and LVEF was 62% at rest. As of now I am consuming Aten (Atenolol) 25 once a day and doctor also suggested me to take Trika. 25 (Alprazolam) at the time of sleeping but I didn't consume Trika and only consuming Aten 25. I was fine after that and I stopped consuming medicine (Aten) 3-4 days back as I was feeling fine and now today I am again feeling high BP. Which medicine should I continue. Aten 25 is fine or I should continue Trika. 25 too? How can I control my BP naturally.
Lybrate connects Patient to Doctor