Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SridharanYour feedback matters!
I am naresh my problem is heavy back pain my job is marketing im travel on bike more then 50 kms every day think thats the reason for my back pain please suggest me how to solve my problem.
I am 18 year old and recently know tht I am diabetes patient and yesterday I am doing test fasting and pp fasting is 211.5 PP is 347.5 its very high treatment started but from last month I feel problems in my penis. After searching and known about problem I found tht I am suffering from urinary bladder cancer problem. 1 month ago my weight is 80 kg Now my weight is 69 kg I am tensed now sir. Plzz help me and tell me something.
I am 42 yrs old and I am suffering with diabetic since 7 years. Since last one year, sugar levels is going upto 300-390. Also suffering with thyroid tsh: 10.5. Please suggest me.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried some shampoos and medicines but no effect yet. Can you please help me with this.
I have black circle under my eyes what should I do it's because of smoking or something else. I have been doing night shift since last 1 year.
I am losing hair very quickly. I have tried so many oils and shampoos but no improvement. Kindly suggest what should I do to stop hair fall.
Getting hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically, these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again too much thinking, causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality.