Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sridhara G

Cardiologist, Bangalore

500 at clinic
Dr. Sridhara G Cardiologist, Bangalore
500 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family....more
I'm dedicated to providing optimal health care in a relaxed environment where I treat every patients as if they were my own family.
More about Dr. Sridhara G
Dr. Sridhara G is an experienced Cardiologist in Malleshwaram, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Sridhara G at Northside Manipal Hospital in Malleshwaram, Bangalore. Book an appointment online with Dr. Sridhara G on

Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on You can find Cardiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Northside Manipal Hospital

#71, 11th Main, Malleshwaram. Landmark: Opp. Malleshwaram Railway StationBangalore Get Directions
500 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sridhara G

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have pain in my chest left side near cardiac noach nd something like Ghabrahat mostly time please suggest me what I do.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear Lybrateuser, At your age chest pain could be due to anxiety or acidity - avoid fried, spicy & junk food - chew your food well, have meals on time, do not skip meals, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime - have Syrup gelucil, 2 teaspoonful three times a day, half an hour after meals - have 7-8 glasses of water for proper hydration - have a well balanced diet with more of fruits & vegetables including green leafy ones, whole grains & protein foods - do regular exercises like jogging, playing games, swimming, also include yoga & deep breathing for 5-10 min daily morning to relax your mind & keep body fit - destress by reading, listening to music, socialising with friends, talking with family if you have any problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

It was diagnosed that my mother aged 65 years and has diabetes. She also has a lot of itching on her hands and there are dark patches on her hand as it itches. She also has tiny lumps on her hands. Has high bp. Kindly advise the medicines she needs to take.(In 2007 she had a 1kg mass removed from her stomach, also had hernia operated in Kidwai hospital. But still there is a small lump in her stomach. Kindly advise.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
First thing is her sugar levels should be well controlled, so she has to take appropriate medicines regularly, if possible she should exercise at least 30 to 45 minutes a day. Follow all dietary restrictions as advised. For other problem of the mass in the abdomen (earlier removal and present one) only a surgeon can advise, hence please do consult one.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi. I am 29 years old. I have high blood pressure problem in last 7 days. But I haven't experience this in my whole life. So please provide me solution how to reduce this bp problem present and in future too.

Cardiologist, Greater Noida
Dear lybrate-user, high bp may or may not produce symptoms. A significant proportion of pt with high bp live with it without knowing its presence in their body. A very large proportion in young hypertensive pt, hypertension is secondary to certain cause like hormone tumor, kidney disease, anxiety etc. Some of those causes are treatable so we need to know whether high bp is because of itself or due to anxiety or due to certain other disease. Treatment will depend upon the root cause. Life style modification should be given utmost priority. Low salt low calorie diet, smoking cessation will be given priority. Regular exercise, weight reduction, meditation & stress management will help a lot.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 64 and I have cholesterol (forgive for spelling mistake) how to maintain or reduce it properly? What should eat during the process? Pls help me to cure it.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Limit intake of food rich in saturated fat/Trans fat/dietary cholesterol. Avoid saturated fat like red meat, diary product, cakes/cookies, egg yolk, butter, ghee, coconut oil. Use olive oil. 2. Take food rich in omega 3 fatty acid like fish (Salmon/mackerel/Trout/sardins). 3. Take handful of dry fruits like walnut/ almond 4.increase soluble fibers in diet by eating oat/oat bran/barley 5. Take green leafy vegetables/legumes (lentil/bean/peas) fruits. 5. Go for regular exercise like brisk walking/swiiming/cycling/ going to gym 6. Quit smoking/alcohol/excess tea/coffee 7. Reduce weight 8. Take medicine after consulting physician.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, my mom is have high cholesterol of LDL value of 165. How to control this? Some doctors are saying to meet cardiologist. Why?

Md ayurveda
Ayurveda, Bangalore
Hello lybrate user, high levels of cholesterol may lead to some cardiac problems so better to take advice from cardiologist. - there are many natural ways to reduce cholesterol levels by food habits and physical exercises. - like daily brisk walk and some exercises - have less fried food, oil and easy digestible foods - thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My wife aged 60 Yrs suffers from mental disorder of emotional outbursts. It seems she is also a patient of high BP, but no medicines are used for it so far. So far controlled only through diet control. Can U please suggest suitably?

M.S. Counselling and Psychotherapy
Psychologist, Bangalore
Dear lybrate user, since your wife is 60 years old, it is advisable to take her to a doctor and get all routine physical tests done. You need to know if all her body functions like thyroid, hormone levels etc are normal or not. Treating her bp with only diet control may also be harmful. Please take doctor's advise. If all her organs are functioning normally, then you may consult a counsellor. Because, then the emotional outbursts may be because of suppressed feelings like anger, sadness, shame, guilt etc. The counselling sessions will help her to relieve her of her stress and help her in modifying her reactions to different situations. This will help her in expressing her feelings in socially acceptable way.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He is suffering from blood pressure problem. Pls suggest him some diet. There is a continuous up and down in his bloop pressure. Some times he loses his temperament b coz of dat. Pls help.

Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Diploma in Diabetology, PGD ND, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Jalandhar
Dear follow these tips. Drink 10-12 glasses of water. Take a piece of garlic in the morning with water. Avoid packed, bakery, and salty foods. Do not use table salt, kala namak, sendha namak and low sodium salt. Add fruits and vegetable in your diet as salad. Avoid green leafy vegetables. Do not take full fatty milk, use only tonned milk. You can use methi dana, kadi patta, haldi, pyaj, lehson etc to control sugar. Regular walk should be a part of your regime.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Me and my gf do sex regularly. From strong I am bit slower but after some period of time I am so faster my gf like this so much. But at that time her heart but increases so much. Her mouth become dry and she can not talk in normal way. Is this type of increasing heart rate is dangerous for her. At last of sex much more amount of water lk substance came out from her vagina. And she became so tired and fall asleep like. So please suggest is dis type heart rate mouth dryness can led a serious condition .may a heartattack type. please suggest.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- rise in heart rate is normal during sex and you have not to worry about that. However dryness in mouth during sex can be minimize by following tips- hydrate yourself effectively throughout the day. Drink milk before doing sex. Avoid spicy foods intake.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My recent angiography revealed rca (non dominant) 95 percent block and main lad 50 percent block .I have no symptoms and can walk and rise stairs without any problem. Kindly advice.

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine, DM - Cardiology, Cardiac Device Specialist (CCDS - Physician )
Cardiologist, Delhi
Since it is a non-dominant RCA, it means your entire heart is being supplied by the left circulation, so it is important that your left circulation remains functioning. You have mentioned that as of now you can climb stairs and have no symptoms and your LMCA as 50% blocked, this is your main left artery, sometimes conventional angio views end up underestimating the blockage, and since in your case left circulation is very important, to ensure that, please get a Stress Thallium done, to ensure that this blockage is not causing any flow reduction, if it is normal, Then just keep a 6 monthly follow up with a cardiologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My bp 140/84 how can it be lowered-medicine using telmisartan_40and hydrochlorothiazide ?

General Physician (AM)
Alternative Medicine Specialist, Chandigarh
Crataegus q (homeo) 8-10 drops in little water twice a day, kali iod 12x (biochemic) 4 pills 4 times a day.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

In my head back side some pains arises sometimes and also in my heart I feel some pain What should I do?

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
Get ur ecg done immediately first to see the cardiac cause of pain...if its normal then u can take ibugesic for pain relief
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 year old female and my b. P always remain around 130-135 and my heartbeat remain around 85 in normal conditions, whenever I get tensed I had a pain in my chest, I always remain sad and annoyed without any reasons, my thoughts are always negative, I don't want to meet or talk with people, I got irritated or jealous with others happiness.

General Physician, Mumbai
Dear lybrateuser, to lower your bp you have to do some lifestyle changes -have salt restricted food -avoid fried food, junk food, foods containing saturated & trans fats -take more of fibrous foods like vegetables, fruits, beans, dals oats, whole grain foods like whole wheat bread, brown rice -do moderate exercises like walking, jogging, meditation in the morning, this will help in keeping your bp under control, remove anxiety, relax your mind, you will feel better & energized throughout the day -listen to music, follow some hobby which you like -pray & get up with positive thouths every morning -meet your friends which will give you happiness -if not much improvement then consult a doctor.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Plz give me some valuable suggestions for my mom to loose her weight to avoid leg swelling and pain in thighs. And she has diabetes and blood pressure problem also. Thanks.

M.Sc - Dietitics / Nutrition, Diploma in Diet and Nutrition, Certificate Of Diabetes Education , Ph.D.Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Indore
small frequent meal, low salt, more fruits, salad have, avoid sweet, oil, butter have, tonne milk and butter milk.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hii. I want to know that, sometime suddenly my heart pain like a shok. But it ends in just a second. I want to know its is a common problem or I have to take some medicines.

General Physician, Mumbai
Just Get your vital parameters of the body checked from a nearby doctor and revert back with findings
7 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Doctor, I am suffering from anxiety problem and chest pain, I am 44 years old F, my body is trembling. What to do ?

MD - Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Pune
Sympathetic hyperactivity occurs when you feel anxious and this often leads to the tremblimg, palpitations and head heaviness. Seeking help from a professional if self help tips don't help would be important and useful. Self help in form of sleeping well, eating healthy, exercises and regular interaction with friends and relatives would be useful.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,

Some preliminary studies suggested that garlic might lower blood cholesterol levels slightly. But one study on the safety and effectiveness of three garlic preparations (fresh garlic, dried powdered garlic tablets, and aged garlic extract tablets) found no effect on cholesterol levels.

Hi, my mom is 53 years old and she is a patient of high blood pressure and blood sugar. Please advise me remedies without any medication. Thanks.

Endocrinologist, Srinagar
Without medication it is hard to control sugar and blood pressure. Any how avoid sugar, junk food,fried food and fruit juices. Exercise regularly.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed