Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Sridhar C NYour feedback matters!
Hi. My name is Aisha. I have headache previous 1 month I have take medicine but not relief please tell me what should do.
Bipolar disorder is also known as manic depression. This usually sets in low and high moods in a person along with changes in energy and sleep.
People with bipolar disorder tend to have periodical changes; sometimes they are over happy and other times they might feel sad, depressed and hopeless. Between these changes they are normal. The highs and lows are considered as extreme poles of moods, thus the name bipolar disorder.
Manic term is used when a person with bipolar disorder is highly excited and feels confident. Also, feelings of irritability and recklessness along with irrationality might occur. Some people with mania might have a hallucinations that is they see and hear things that are not there, along with delusions.
The term hypomania is used to describe mild symptoms of mania, in which a person does not have hallucinations and delusions and the symptoms do not interfere with their daily life. Similarly, the term depressive is used to describe a person's time when they feel depressed or sad.
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
- The highs and lows in a bipolar disorder do not follow any set pattern. One might feel manic or depressed for hours or days or weeks, months and even years together, before they actually switch to a happy mood. The severity depends from person to person and also changes with time by becoming less or more severe.
- Symptoms of mania or the high are extreme excitement, change from being happy to angry and irritable along with restlessness, speech is rapid with low concentration, less sleep and increased energy, grand plans, alcohol and drug abuse and impulsiveness.
- Symptoms of low or depressive phase are lethargy, worthlessness, feeling of sadness and hopelessness, lowered concentration, irritability, loss of sleep or excessive sleeping, loss of appetite and suicidal tendencies.
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
- In case someone exhibits symptoms of bipolar disorder, then talking to a psychiatrist or a doctor helps. Doctors ask questions related to the mental illness and the associated concerns. Diagnosis is basically recognizing the symptoms of the person, whether they are due to some underlying cause or mood swings because of excessive alcohol. The symptoms have to be noted and the duration, for which they last along with the severity should all be noted. The most obvious symptoms are that of lows and highs in mood and changes in behavior, energy, sleep and thoughts.
- Consulting a doctor or talking to family and friends helps to differentiate the symptoms of bipolar disorder from unipolar disorder.
- Medicines that have mood stabilizers, such as lamotrigine, valproate, lithium, carbamazepine and antipsychotics such as olanzapine, quetiapine should be taken. Psychotherapy is also recommended.
Most of time I feel very high heart beat even feel shivering .i chkd my blood pressure that is 110- 140. I am 38 female. And many time I feel very high pain in side of my brain. Is there any problem?
I have urinated many times per day. I feel thirsty and I lost my weight 5 kgs with in 20 days. I have faced these problems past 20 days. I have done sugar tests. Fbs,pbs and urine sugar levels are normal. Every day I have checked sugar levels with glucometer. Every day it is showing normal ranges (70-80) between only. Why I have faced these problems. My age is 33 yrs. Which doctor I have contact. please give a reply about my problem.
I am male 32 years married. Having good relationship with wife since 4 years. In my office I have crush on an another married girl and it's one sided. It's small office and whenever I try to avoid speaking or looking at her I get stressed. I always keep thinking sometime she will also have crush on me. I know i am wrong but how to tackle situation. I am Not even able to sleep properly. Always have headache.
Sir/madam, I am 46 years -male- my problem is getting drougy (getting sleep) after any food (even very limit) of vegetarian science past 8 years. By this I am not able to work or drive.
Premature Ejaculation is a condition when a man experiences orgasm and releases semen soon after sexual activity and with minimal penile stimulation. In most men, the average ejaculatory latency is approximately 4 - 8 minutes. The International Classification of Diseases classifies a latency of 15 seconds in men with PE. Men with PE also report stress over emotional and romantic relationships with their partners. Due to PE related embarrassment, some men avoid pursuing sexual relationships. PE may also cause considerable distress to female partners.
Homeopathic medicine for premature ejaculation can be divided with their symptoms such as weakness, diminished libido, diminished power, impotency and sexual excesses (loss of memory, impaired coordination, numbness and tingling in limbs, irresistible desire for masturbation, constant dwelling on sexual subjects and excitable even before the sexual stimulation starts):
- China, Graphites, Staphysagria and Selenium are used to treat PE followed by weakness. Aversion to coition and great sexual exhaustion can be cured with Graphites. Backache and severe prostration are cured with Staphysagria. Sexual neurasthenia with weak and odourless semen is treated with Selenium. China is taken to stop lascivious thoughts and dreams, and getting excited too easily.
- Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum and Baryta Carbonica are used to treat PE along with diminished libido. Agnus Castus is used to treat PE with loss of desire and no erections. Lost desire and atrophied parts are treated with Carboneum Sulphuratum. Enlarged prostate with indurated testicles are effectively treated with Baryta Carbonicum.
- Phosphoricum Acidum, Conium, Sulphur and Iodum are used to treat PE along with diminished power. Tender and swollen testicles are treated with Phosphoricum Acidum. Conium is used to treat sexual nervousness with weak erection. Loss of sexual power with atrophied testes and impotency is treated with Sulphur and Iodum respectively.
- Phosphorus, Avena Sativa, and Nuphar Luteum are used to treat PE with impotency.
- Kali Bromatum, Nux Vomica, Ustilago and Staphysagria are used to treat PE due to sexual excesses. Numbness and tingling in limbs is treated with Kali Bromatum; Nux Vomica deals with sexual excessiveness; Ustilago treats excessive desire for masturbation and Staphysagria treats the constant dwelling on sexual objects.