Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sridhar C.B.Your feedback matters!
Doctor was very patient in hearing the entire medical history and treated us well.
I am a 40 years old diabetic patient and also I have an uric acid. My question is can I eat curd, cabbage, small fish, dry fish, lady's finger, milk and paneer?
I am female and 47 years old. As per my gtt test my sugar was found to be 128 on fasting, 227 after 0. 5 hrs, 263 after 1 hour, 260 after after 1. 5 hrs, 232 after 2 hrs and 170 after 2. 5hrs. Trace of sugar found only on 0. 5, 1 and 1. 5 hrs. Please advise remedy ?
I have back pain, stomach pain, lots more pain I have, but when I test my chest, stomach, blood, sugar, B. P. Etc their is nothing is found, then I think, I have some neurological problem. What can I do now.
My mother has high sugar level around 250 after diet and she is taking some medicines but we did see any progress. Please suggest some effective medicines. Thank you.
Sir my age is 25years 6months and when I have done my blood test my sugar level in fasting is 246 and after food is 296 and preferred me to take insulin but sone times it become normal.
I have uric acid problem. Kindly advise what food to avoid and what food to take in this condition? Please tell me.
My blood sugar level fasting 256 mg and PP 500 mg. Doctor prescribe me Istamet 50/1000 twice daily. What foods should I not take and tell something about life style should I maintain.
I am a diabetes patient and my sugar level is 140 before meal and 170 after meal and I also have high knee pain since 10 years. I have consulted a doctor about this along with diabetes. He gave me these medicines named. ALGINA 650 - twice in a day for 30 days after meal BIGOMET SR* 500 - in night after meal OSICARE PLUS- in night after meal for 30 days OSTEOCHEK-D3 - one time in 7 days. Please suggest that is a correct medicine treatment.
Diabetes refers to a medical condition where the glucose level in your blood increases. It usually happens if there is an excess amount of glucose in your body and your body is unable to utilize it efficiently. In this condition your pancreas either stops producing insulin or fails to produce the requisite amount and hence prevents glucose from entering the cells of your body.
This in turn affects your blood glucose level. Millions of people around the globe are affected by diabetes irrespective of their gender or age. For most people diabetes is generally a lifelong medical condition and can affect your health seriously if it gets severe.
There are many stages and types of diabetes, such as Type 1 diabetes, Type 2 diabetes, Gestational diabetes, Pre-diabetes, Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Not all diabetes can be prevented but some of the above mentioned ones can be prevented with proper care. Below mentioned are tips to prevent diabetes:
1. Eating the right portion: The primary key for preventing diabetes is choosing the right amount of food. Eating the right portions can help you to stay away from diabetes. Consider seeking advice from a nutritionist or dietician for knowing the exact portion size you should eat according to your age.
2. Exercise on a regular basis: Exercising regularly for at least half an hour a day can help you to prevent diabetes. You may consider walking or running exercises.
3. Choose the right food: Opt for whole grains as this can help you to maintain your blood sugar level and keep diabetes at bay. Also, try and avoid red meat as it contains high levels of iron which can affect insulin production and increase your chances of developing diabetes.
4. Get rid of obesity: If your BMI is more than thirty then you are suffering from obesity. Obesity increases your chances of developing diabetes. So in order to prevent diabetes you should work at maintaining a balanced weight.
5. Avoid carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks contain high levels of sugar. This can increase your chances of developing diabetes. So you should try and avoid drinks like colas.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to avert diabetes.
I am having a proper six to eight hour sleep and balance diet and regular exercise. Can I have chances to develop a diabetes melitus?
I am 46 years old working women I am suffering from sugar since last 4 month now a day It's fasting 137 and after lunch 187 what should I do?
I am male 33years diabetic since 1 year sugar is under control weight 70kg. Can I eat 7/6 dates in morning.
What should include in diet of diabetic patient ?kindly explain meals frm morning to night as patient already taking Sugar ,Bp medicine?
Diabetic patient are not able to control the glucose level in the Blood, when level in blood exceeds 180 mg% (Renal Threshold) it appears in the urine. Glucose being an osmotic ally active substance pulls water along with it resulting in excessive urine formation