Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sridhar C.B.
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sridhar C.B.Your feedback matters!
Doctor was very patient in hearing the entire medical history and treated us well.
Very good doctor. Well experienced and patient
I am 52 year old person with diabetes and hyper tension. Due sudden death of my father in May, 2015, I also developed symptoms of Chest pain with irritation occasionally. I consulted a senior Cardiologist in Kanpur where at present I am residing. He has undergone at least 06-07 times ECG. Every time it was a normal ECG. But still, I develops chest pain with irritation. The Cardiologist also advised to under CT Angiography test. It was quite normal. Even then some times I develops some Chest pain with irritation without any respiratory problems. Now the same Cardiologist is advising me to undergo Coronary Angiography for further confirmation. My 2D echo test on heart is normal on two occasions. Please advice what to do now and where and whom I should consult.
Sir/ma'am, my mom is suffering from diabetes and blood pressure problem, moreover she has swelling and pain in her legs. She has a continuous problem of mouth ulcer and loose problem. As a prescription she's having diapride m-1 for diabetes, cosart-h for b.p.,dicloran-a for lag swelling and pain and b-flunico and prednisolone for mouth ulcer. Recently she suffered from CHICKENGHUNIA also, she got very short time for rest. So please give me some valuable advice and I also wanna know is there any harm in taking so much medicines. Thanks.
Sir. I have high uric acid level like 6. 1 I am already avoid non veg foods since one month along. But no result I have back pain and leg pain.
I am 29 year old and my back is painful in the morning (spine) but after taking bath it reduces pain, year ago my knee and hip was painful doctor told me that your uric acid level is increase he prescribed mi gout check, pan 40 for 4 month but from last 3 months my back is so painful.My uric acid level is increases.
My sugar level is 100 to 155 fasting and pp age 53 male I would like to know is it ok or need to consult diabetalist
I have gone thru thyroid test in this month. T3 t4 is under control only tsh is on higher side is 8.42. Doc has advised pe to take the pills for 2 months that 25 mpg. I am planning to conceive. Kindly advise without pills can my thyroid can be control n I will able to conceive. Is there any home remedies which can help me to control my thyroid. I am desperately wanted to conceive. Request your urgent advise.
I am having diabetes for last 20 years. I am having kidney problem since last year. Following are some of out of range value from my blood report. Cholesterol - HDL 47.2 mg/dl Glucose - Fasting 57.0 Urea 110.0 Creatinine 2.93 Blood Urea Nitrogen (BUN) 51.4 Can you please let me know further course of action. I am having constant pain in walking (can do slow walk only), keep forgetting things, swelling in some body parts, less desire to eat, difficulty in speaking.
Recently I got fast in blood sugar level which is 116&after having breakfast around two and half hours the blood glucose level is 180. Can take any precautions
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt