Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sridhar C.B.Your feedback matters!
Doctor was very patient in hearing the entire medical history and treated us well.
Very good doctor. Well experienced and patient
Hi, I am twenty eight eight yrs old last three months I didn't have periods i am hypo thyroid patient tsh level high so please suggest.
Hi, I am a hypo thyroid patient. Struggling to lose weight from quite sometime, not getting results. I can not do heavy workouts or aerobics bcz of knee ligament injury in last year. Please suggest some measures. P.S: I am following clean eating habits with very minimal intake of outside food. And avoiding sweets and aerated drinks.
Doctor I am diabetic patient and under medication. Is it possible if I stop medicine and instead take care of my diet habit and go for walking everyday. Thanks.
My wife is 21 week pregnant and gone with cervical stitches at 13 week, now in test it sugar level shows 160 fasting, what will I do. There are 40-50 pus cells also reported in urine and traces of sugar.
The symptoms are diabetes as under:
1) Polyuria : Excessive urine formation
2) Polydipsia ; Excessive thirst
3) Weight loss
4) Delayed wound healing
This symptoms are seen in full blown cases where blood sugar levels are very high . All cases od diabetes may not show this symptoms. These symptoms are produces mainly diabetic patient excrete lot of glucose in their urine. In fact the name diabetes means sweet urine.
I have diabetes 2 and be afraid because I have many kgs and I have no money to be in a diet before take medicines that doctor says to me. What can I do, ; my result of diabetes is 157.
Hypothyroidism is a condition in which the thyroid gland is under active and does not produce sufficient amounts of thyroid hormones required in the body. The most cause of hypothyroidism is hashimoto’s thyroiditis. Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an auto immune disorder in which the antibodies are produced by the immune system against its own tissue, which in turn attacks the thyroid gland resulting in hypothyroidism. Severe iodine defficiency can also lead to hypothyroidism. Natural homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism are highly effective and especially useful for people who want to avoid the side effects of prescription drugs.
Top homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism
- Calcarea carb, sepia, lycopodium, graphites and nux vomica are the leading homeopathic remedies for hypothyroidism
- The normal range of tsh levels is 0.4 to 4.0 milli-international units per liter.
- You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance
My height is 5.1 and my weight is 61. Is this is overweight? is this is the one of the reason of my infertility? thankyou.
Hi my daughters age blood sugar is 103. What does this mean and is she pre-diabetes? She is 5.6 years old.
My father has got Diabetes recently. What is the Diet chart he should follow. And suggest what are the food items he can eat and what should not he eat. Please mention the food item names.
I have hypo thyroid T3:- 112 T4:- 8.2 TSH:- 49.14 Testosterone:- 509.75 ng/dl I'm facing less weight problem Is it bcz of thyroid? Or genenetic prblm? And most imprt is have less mustache and beard bcz of this problem I loosing my confidence on interviews and socially also Is it related to thyroid problem How to rectify this problem Which is better homeo or english medicine Reply me.
Grr I am diabetic for the last six years. I do not take any medicine. I go to gym on alternative days. Is this sufficient to keep me healthy.
I am male 56+ and having diabetes & hypothyroidism for the past 7 years. No blood pressure. Beginning medication was 1gm metformin + 25 mg thyroxine sodium. Past one year metformin increased to 2gms in divided dose. eltroxin 25 mg remained same. But 6 months back my dosage was increased as follows- metformin 1gms + 1 mg glimepiride (twice) + 50 mg eltroxin once. Now for the past one month it's as follows- Morning 50 mg eltroxin, then before breakfast 1gm metformin + 1 mg glimepiride. Nothing in the night. My sugar levels are well in control as I go out for vigorous walks (5-6 kms) and exercise 5 days a week. The problems is with my libido which has drastically reduced to nothing for the past one and half years. My erection is limp and goes limp very soon. My testerone and sperm levels are okay for my age as per test results done recently. I don't want to take medicines like viagra or such ayurvedic medicines which shoots my pressure to dangerous levels of 145/97 and all white light becomes blue in my sight. The after effects are also very bad for me. Please suggest correctly ,so that at least, I can have satisfactory sex once per week.
My fasting sugar level is in range of 160 what will be best homeopathy medicine for me or what exercise will help me.
1. Foods Belonging To Brassica Family
Consume Foods like cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, peanuts, cabbage, broccoli, kale, mustard greens, turnips, rutabagas, soybeans, spinach etc which contains goitrogens.
• Goitrogens helps to block the ability of thyroid to use iodine and hence slows down the activity of the thyroid.
• Eat raw cruciferous vegetables to get maximum benefit as goitrogens are active in the raw state.
2. Include More Berries
Add at least one serving of berries in your diet plan to control hyperthyroidism.
• Blueberries, raspberries, strawberries contain anti-oxidants which improves your immune system.
3. Omega -3- Fatty Acid And Proteins
Omega -3- fatty acid helps to control the hyper stimulated thyroid gland. Proteins are necessary for the building of muscles and to provide energy for the body. Protein sources also contain L-glutamine which helps in rebuilding the gut and de-inflaming the body.
• Eat cold water fish, flax seed oil and nuts to get the omega-3-fatty acid necessary for the body.
• Include soy, turkey, walnuts, salmon, tuna and trout in your hyperthyroidism diet.
4. Dairy Products
Hyperactivity of the thyroid gland can remove the calcium from your blood. The body compensates this loss by leaching calcium from the bones. This can cause osteoporosis.
• Include three servings of yoghurt, cheese, milk or cottage cheese in your daily diet.
5. Spinach And Collard Greens
If you are allergic to dairy products, you can get your daily supply of calcium from vegetable sources like spinach collard greens etc.
• Figs, prunes and sesame seeds are also excellent hyperthyroidism foods.
This is another vital component of hyperthyroidism diet. The hyperactive thyroid gland can deplete the zinc.
• Include almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, peanuts which are rich in Zinc in your diet.
7. Fiber Rich Foods And Anti Inflammatory Foods
Fiber rich foods are beneficial for the proper working of the thyroid gland. Anti inflammatory herbs help to reduce the inflammation of the thyroid which is the reason for hyperthyroidism.
• Include whole grain foods, like oatmeal, whole grain breads, brown rice etc in your food.
• The anti inflammatory herbs to be included in your diet are turmeric, ginger, rosemary, cinnamon and oregano.
8. Antioxidant Rich Foods And Vitamin D
It is also necessary to consume antioxidants and vitamin D rich foods in the diet. This will reduce the oxidative stress caused by hyperthyroidism. Vitamin D can reduce the inflammation and auto- immune reactions of the body.
• Avocados, olive oil broccoli etc contain antioxidants.
• Salmon is a good source of vitamin D. You can get your daily dose of vitamin D from eggs, mushrooms etc.
• Spend 20- 30 minutes in the sun to get the necessary vitamin D for the body.
9. Cassava, Sorghum, And Millet
These food items contain cyanogenic glucosides which blocks the iodine availability of the gland.
• These foods increase the immune function and gives protection from osteoporosis
10. Vitamin C And Vitamin E
These vitamins are helpful in reducing the oxidative stress caused by the hyperactivity of thyroid glands.
• All the citrus fruits are rich in vitamin C.
• Bell peppers, olive oil, wheat etc are a good source of vitamin E.