Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sridhar BachalliYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor my mother had neck survival and shes suffering from vertigo what she will do to cure vertigo her age is 50.
Actually I am doing gym from last 2 weeks and when my gym is over and when I come back home I feel drowsiness whats the reason behind it I have been doing gym for the 1st time is this because I pull weight.?
Sir I fell down and my nose is injured in 2009 when I consult doctor nose will be done after the growth has stopped.My nose becomes big.
I am 55 year old female. I am suffering from throat pain for two months. My voice reduces. What should I do?
I am 17 years old. An engineering student. I'm having allergy for nose. This allergy has been affecting me for 3 years. When I used to clean my nose I used to rub the cloth to inner skin of nose. This leads me to allergy. When allergy starts I began to sneeze for hours. I have taken many medical recommendation. Allergy is controllable when I use medicine and drop (NasiVision. I want a complete Treatment.
I went swimming yesterday, I can hear less from my left ear now and it is hurting. Please tell me what I can do?
I have cough since a month. Like I will get light cough when I feel something irritating in my throat. What should I do? Please help me.
Especially during allergy season, wake up daily so stuffed up. One can’t breathe through their nose, their eyes itch, and it’s all around not a very fun experience.
This method to relieve sinus congestion.
Of course, this alone won’t fix the problem permanently. Kicking up the spicy food in your life and drinking lots of pure water will help relieve sinus congestion as well.
Push your tongue against the roof of your mouth. Apply pressure but don’t go overboard.
Place your thumb between your eyebrows.
Press down with your thumb for about 30 seconds, applying a decent amount of pressure. Don’t push too hard though.
Your sinuses will begin to drain almost immediately.
This works because the vomer bone in your nasal passages rocks back and forth with the pressure, which loosens up the phlegm in your sinuses, allowing it to drain.
Some pain in Throat while eating n when drinking water also sometimes im feeling like some fire in my throat. Suggest Any syrups.
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.