Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Sridhar BachalliYour feedback matters!
I am a 48 years old man suffering from chronic constipation, and gas problem. I feel headache mostly during evening and mild giddiness all the day. please Help me.
I am taking ROTAHALER-CIPLA. SIN 10 times in a month. Please guide me is there any side effect will come if I use this medicine continuously. Actually I have a nose allergy and breathing problem.
Can I take amoxicillin-pot Clavulanate and azithromycin 500 mg together, I have a tonsil and throat infection?
I always get throat infection, cold and voice fall. I have been taking antibiotics for a long time, still it continues. I get mucas lower the throat, I cannot speak, it chokes me, my voice falls. If I try to speak forcefully there is a diffrent voice. Pl advise,
Sir/mam due to sinus there is lot of swelling around my nose is there and nose become puffy so can you help me how can I red from these problem so my nose swelling goes down.
Recently, I have started getting spins. I doubt its vertigo. I want to get rid of it permanently. How can I get permanent solution for it?
I have a stomach problem since I'm 13 year old (now I'm 21). It happened after I had a diarrhea. Now everyday I have 3 bowel movements since then. Now I have more annoying problem. Whenever I ear anything with spices my stomach burns and have upset stomach. It also burn when I have bowel movements.
Doctor I have pain on the nose and back of the head and difficulty in breathing. I sleep with opening my mouth and drooling saliva through it. What was it?
I am suffering with nasal infection, nose are getting closed, it's hard to take breathing also, pls suggest me the right treatment?
I get bad smell from inside nose. Having sinus problem , detected from test. Having ayurvedic medicine for the same. Should having steam will help on this. Having headache in forehead also.
I have itching in my right ear since last 3 days. Its little painful also. please suggest some drops or medicines. I am having bad throat and weakness in the body. Taking Azithromycin 500 since 3 days amd paracetamol 650 mg.
I had an left ear operation two years ago. After the operation when ever I sleep on my left side. My head starts spinning. I had consulted my doctor about it he said it is nothing serious and will stop. But it hasn't. Am I having some sort of brain problem or.
DEAR DOCTOR, I'M FEELING SUCH A HORRIBLE PAIN I MY EARS. ON THE SAME POINT OF VIEW MY TEETH WHICH IS OPERATED AND PAINING REALLY LIKE HELL
I am a 21 year old boy. Sir I feel dizziness evrytime and lack of activeness and I feel sleepy whole day and can not perform any activity fr a long time and I feel laziness please help me.
A nasal polyp is a growth within the nasal cavity, which may cause problems with your health. Smaller polyps don't tend to create any problem, but larger ones can cause breathing difficulty, sneezing problems, losing the sense of smell and a dampening of taste as well. Conventional medicine usually prescribes surgery, but homeopathy has effective cures to reduce the polyp and lessen the symptoms over time.
Cures for nasal polyps in Homeopathy:
1. Phosphorus: This medication is especially effective if you have nasal polyps that bleed. This is effective with people who have a tall and slender build and tend to develop a thirst for cold water as the polyp grows within them. The polyps may bleed regularly and also block the nostrils in such a way that they get a circular motion when breathing.
2. Lemna Minor: This medicine is very effective when there is an intense level of nasal blockage and you are experiencing anosmia or a loss of the sense of smell. These kind of nasal polyps tend to worsen during the wet season and can even cause a thick white discharge from the nose which has a foul smell.
3. Calcarea Carbonica: Useful in the cases of people who are overweight, some homeopathic doctors tend to prescribe this medication in cases where a person may be quickly affected by seasonal changes, such as hot to cold or cold to hot weather. Other symptoms where this medication is applicable are:
- Frequent sneezing
- Profuse sweating during the night
- Sore nose
- Small amounts of white discharge
- Nostrils are mostly dry
4. Conium Maculatum: This medication is very effective if you have a dry nose, which seems to get sudden discharges irregularly. Instead of a loss of smell, you may develop a more acute sense of smell. If the patient is suffering from frequent sneezes and complains of nasal blocks in the morning, conium can be an effective remedy
5. Sanguinaria Canadensis: This medicine is know be a great remedy primarily for polyps, which are right sided or occur within the right nostril of the nose. Some of the symptoms where Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective are:
- Profuse amounts of nasal discharge
- Frequent sneezing
- Swollen nasal membrane
- Right sided headache along with right sided blockage of nostrils