Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Sridhar BachalliYour feedback matters!
Im just suffering from typhoid from last month. I took medicine. And injections. I'm getting fever in the night's and coming hot air from my mouth .and nose. I'm not taking medicine right now.
I am having sneezing problem daily In morning when I wake up I start sneezing Do not know the reason y it happens And cough also And have both my nose blocked It is very difficult to take breath How can I get rid of this.
I am 27 year old male, I have been suffering from Blocked nose from three years, so I'm going depress, please help me!
I think I am having a perforated ear drum, yellow puss is oozing out from my right ear continuously. I need to know till I get an appointment with the ent doctor what precautions should I take ,and will the ear if perforated or has a hole ,would it fully heal or not.
I am suffering from throat infection what will I do? How I infected by this diseases? Please help and which medicine is helpful.
I have a problem of nose block since last 2 days and no nasalspray has cured it permanently. What to do?
I have cold and I'm highly sneezing all day and in the night . My nose started to block like a wall inside of nose. I couldn't take oxygen. So if you could help me.
Hello sir, I m 2 month medical treatment of noise block, we are not the operation, but whose treatment for my noise block is open Your special doctors send me the best option.
What I do if rain water goes in my ears. I don't have time to go for a doctor. What I can do at home? I feel headache in my head nd feel pain in my nose .plz help me.
When I was 14 years my left ear became deaf, don't know the reason for that. Is there any permanent solution for that so that I must be able to hear?
Sinusitis increased now as its cold, feeling suffocated, pain and darkness around eyes increased, I need help and an effective cure.
I have sinusitis and headache for the last ten days. I took some medicine and otrivin nasal drop but no result.
Sir I suffered from acidity from 4 months and I take medicine for this and its starting improve but my throat is always feel sure or pain and I also feel pain in back.
Hi I am suffering from tinnitus in my left year since April. I have consulted ent doctor. They have given some medication. But while going for audiometry test. That person has told me that tinnitus can't be cured. Doctors prescribe medicines only for patient satisfaction. Is it true? Is there any natural way to cure this. Please help me.
I am 32 year male. I often experience vertigo/lightheadedness. I also experiencing problem of tinnitus in my right ear. Earlier a Dr. Prescribed me r. B. Toner. It was helpfull then. Now its useless. Please tell me what is the cause of this vertigo and tinnitus. Thanx in advance.
I have iron deficiency. Took iron supplements for few days (2 years back). Currently not under any medicine. I am having low pressure (110/60) problem every now and then. I feel very weak. Feels like I am going to fall. Recently I found that blood is clotting in my nose, though not in a huge quantity. But it's happening for few days (past 7 days). Any suggestions.
I have ear pain from last 10 days. I have consulted the doctor but no use. He said infection. What should i do? Please advise.
I have pierced my nose with a gold thread n it got infected and it painful So please suggest me something.
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.