Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sridevi Huded
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sridevi HudedYour feedback matters!
I have never taken any type of tablets for sex, eg viagra I was just thinking to take just once to get the experience how its work? can you suggest what type of care I have to take at time of taking this tablets? at a time how many tablets I can take and before how many hours I have to take this tablets, without food or with food etc etc please help.
I was missing my periods fromapril and pregnancy is also negative so i've started taking regesterone 5 mg from yesterday should I take for 5 days or 7 days ?
My wife is having itching in her vagina. After having sex she suffers from more pain n more itching, but after sometime pain goes but itching last for 5 6 days. This time v didn't had sex for 5 days but still she is suffering from itching. Please suggest me what we should do. And what ointment she can apply.
Hello I am a female 21 years married and 1 and half year back trying to conceive due to irregular periods pcos I could not conceive plzz help me I tried clomid meprate and many antioxidant but my periods r still irregular please help me.
Mera naam kn hai mere mc mahina ke 3 date ko hoti hai, is time se kitne din ke baaad sex karne se main pregnant ho sakti hoon, pls reply karna madam.
In this modern age of it revolution virtually everything has become possible online, including medical consultation. Like a coin has two sides, there are pros and cons for online medical consultation. If used appropriately and judiciously it can definitely improve healthcare outreach.
Medicine is science and art. It requires years of training and experience to become a good doctor. Diagnosis requires knowledge of not only the disease but also of a lot of other personal, familial, environmental information related to the patient. Hence, whenever asking for a medical opinion online please be sure to describe your problem in detail and include information about the following:
1. Age, gender, weight and height
2. Marital status, occupation
3. Brief family history - any deaths, high blood pressure/diabetes/tb/ asthma
4. Personal history including diet (veg/non-veg), sleep, addictions, bladder-bowel problems, etc.
5. Medical history - any current or past diseases, past surgeries or hospital admissions, any medications, any allergies (this is very important).
6. Current medical problem description: time since problem started, how did it start, is continuous or episodic, what makes it better or worse, location, relation to time of day, nature of the problem (for eg. Pain - dull or sharp or electric current like), any treatment taken or reports conducted, how does it affect your daily work and life and other relevant details.
Also, please make it a point to answer all the questions asked by the doctor and follow up. By doing this you will be able to derive optimum benefit of online consulting.
Wish everyone a healthy life!
Ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome is a reproductive disorder among women which is directly related to the ovaries. This usually occurs after using injectable hormone regulating medications that are used to treat infertility.
Occasionally this disease might also happen on its own and without the use of infertility related medications.
The most common symptoms of this disorder usually being after a considerable time period of 10 days on an average and not immediately after you have injected the above mentioned medications. The symptoms of this disease differ based on the intensity and chronicity of the disorder and based on this criteria they are categorized as follows.
Mild to moderate
The mild form of this disorder is less severe in nature and it usually goes away or surpasses within a week's time. If your condition is lasting for more than a week then it may be a case of severe form of the disease.
Periodic abdominal pain, which is very mild in nature and might come and go at intervals
1. Increased waist size and abnormal abdominal bloating
4. Swelling and tenderness on the area surrounding your ovaries
The severe form of this condition can be identified if the disorder lasts for more than a week. The most common symptoms of this condition are enlisted below.
1. Abnormal weight gain which is serious and rapid in nature
2. Urine emissions become darker than usual
3. Abrupt shortness of breath
4. Being dizzy or unconscious
5. Tightness or enlargement of the abdominal area
6. Chronic and long lasting nausea and vomiting
7. Persistent abdominal pain
Hi I got married nine months before she is not conceived yet. From the last few days when I intercourse with her she gets urine infection.
Teethers, chewing of latex, teething rings, pacifier for temporary pain relief are prone to cause infection and are unhealthy for small babies.
Healthy ayurveda alternative:
Teething begins at 4-7 months of age and continue up to 30-32 months of age for full set of 20 primary teeth or baby teeth. Teething and childhood illness are commonly associated. There is daytime restlessness, thumb sucking, gum rubbing, drooling, loss if appetite, specific and diarrhoeal infections, respiratory infections linked with teething.
In allopathy paracetamol for fever control, lingocaine hydrochloride as local anaesthetic, choline salicylate (similar to aspirin) are generally advised.
Temporary pain relief is provided by teething rings, chewing bread sticks, oven hardened bread, frozen bread, pacifier for temporary pain relief are given to child to apply pressure to painful areas.
Pressurising mechanics except eatable items need proper sterilisation again n again but many a times these become carrier of infection themselves.
There is a time tested ayurveda medicine designed by ancient ayurveda in the name of dantodbhedgadantak rasa (dant-o-bhed- gada-antak rasa). Pure natural ingredients. This is presented in 125 mg pills.
1 pill crushed and mixed in honey or water or mother's milk and is rubbed on gums of baby at eruption points. May be done thrice a day.
It controls diarrhoea, fever, vomiting, pain in abdomen, crying by babies - associated with teething.
This medicine enhances the secretion of gastric juices and bile and strengthens the action of these thereby managing control over troubles faced by baby.
This is harmless. Ignorant parents, thinking these marvels as outdated, unpalatable, fall prey to toxic mechanisms.
There are natural pressure applicators such as clean carrot and similar other things which are nature's gift and should be preferred.
Menstrual cramps that occur during menstruation cycle can impair your regular activities. The menstrual cramps, also called dysmenorrhea, are caused by the uterine contractions. The intensity of the pain that a woman feels can be related to the woman’s prostaglandin glands. Those who are with elevated levels of prostaglandin suffer from intense than those with lesser levels.
Though the menstrual cramps are harmless, they do get unmanageable at times. Like dealing with any other pain, a relief becomes necessary. Several remedies and treatments are available to reduce menstrual cramps, and some of them are listed below.
- An Improved Diet: The easiest way that you can adopt to tackle menstrual cramps is to improve your diet. You must reduce consuming fats and turn to vegetables as your primary food. Low-fat diet always helps to decrease the overall inflammation in your body. Its effects on menstrual cramps have also been noticed. Thus, it is beneficial to stop consuming saturated unhealthy fats and start consuming unsaturated healthy fats.
- A Painkiller is Effective: The most popular remedy for pain has always been a painkiller. Though treating your menstrual cramps with pills is rare, but a safe painkiller with no steroids can seal the deal. However, as it with any medicine, consult your doctor before consuming any.
- Tea: Just plain tea or herbal teas can be helpful to reduce the menstrual cramps. Though the research on this particular relief method is extremely scarce, it is a traditional remedy and has been giving some refuge to women under cramps. Tea with cramp barks and tea with peppermint oil are a few of the most popular home remedies to manage the pain.
- Fish Oil and Vitamin B1: Fish oil supplements and vitamin B1 has been proved to be useful in treating menstruation cramps. A study published in September 2014 in Global Journal of Health Science showed that women who were consuming fish oil supplements or Vitamin B1 or both showed reduced effects on cramps than the women who didn’t take any. Moreover, consumption of fish oil supplements or vitamin B1 or both disappeared the cramps faster than usual.
- Essential Oil Massage: A study published in the Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Research in May 2012, showed that a massage with aromatic essential oil over the abdominal region, both upper and lower, helped to reduce the pain and the cramps. Take a few drops of the oil and massage frequently over the course of your period, and it will provide you with some relief.
- Hot Pad: Perhaps the most followed remedy to menstrual cramps is the hot pad. Curl up with a hot pad over your lower abdomen, and it is sure to give you relief. This is great for minor cramps.
Traditional and home remedies provide relief in most cases. However, if the pain is unbearable and occurs along with vomiting or other problems, visiting your gynecologist is advised.