Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sridevi HudedYour feedback matters!
I had sex on 26 Dec and uske baad check bhi kiya but report negative aayi hai and ab tak period bhi nai hai actually meri date koi fix nahi hai last year se mere date ke din kam hote ja rahe hai and abhi aaye bhi nahi please help me koi medicine bataye jis se ki normal Ho jaye.
Pregnancy is a beautiful period in every woman's life. Lots of physical, mental and emotional changes occur during pregnancy and the best way to cope up with them is exercise, also known as pregnancy yoga or antenatal exercise. Working out when you are expecting is great for you and your baby.
Benefits for mother and baby of Pregnancy Yoga:
- Increased sense of well being,
- Improves body muscle tone and relieves tension
- Ensures healthy weight gain,
- Cardiovascular and respiratory fitness
- Maintain a stable body position
- Decrease in pregnancy related muscle problems, joint pains, constipation, abdominal bloating,
- Reduces fatigue and helps manage stress
- Increases endurance and strengthening muscles
- Help relieve back pressure
- Improve posture and balance
- Improve circulation and lowers blood pressure
- Helps prepare for the strain of labor
- Increased chances of natural labor and childbirth
- Improves self-image
- Regains figure faster
- Prepare for immediate postnatal period
- Stretches for lower back
- Upper back stretch
- Pelvic Tilts
Guidelines for exercise:
- Exercise at least three times per week
- Avoid exercise in supine position after first trimester and prolonged motionless standing
- Modify exercises according to maternal symptoms and fatigue levels
- Avoid exercises that could cause loss of balance or falling (ballistic exercises)
- Have adequate diet
- Hydration before, during and after exercise
Things to know while doing exercise or pregnancy yoga:
- Consult your doctor first
- Start after 12-14 weeks
- Wear loose, comfortable clothes
- Keep at least 3-4 hrs gap between meal and exercise
- Early morning is the best time
- Avoid becoming too hot or overheated
- Be gentle- avoid stretching or straining muscles/joints.
- Medical problem- consult doctor- do under strict supervision
- Listen to your body
- Never exercise till exhaustion or breathlessness
- Heart rate should not > 140/min
- Take frequent breaks during exercise
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Eat healthy diet- plenty of fruits, vegetables
Discontinue exercise if:
- Light headiness
- Excessive dryness of mouth
- Abdominal cramps
- Severe pain/ uneasiness
- History of vaginal bleeding
I am 5 months pregnant. My weight is 40. How can I get normal delivery and what are the ways to get normal delivery and avoid scisserian.
Diabetes is often considered as deadly as cancer. It is a disease that requires lifestyle changes and diet modifications. It is also a disease that affects almost the entire system of your body. Whether you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, it will do you a world of good to understand the effects of diabetes. Neurovascular damage is one of the most common effects, this means that diabetes will affect the nerves and blood supply of the body.
While Type 1 diabetes makes its presence felt much earlier and is hereditary quite often, Type 2 appears later in life with age and cumulative stress. The effects of diabetes are related to the duration of the disease. Therefore, people with Type 1 diabetes are more likely to have the symptoms early on and need to learn to manage them. Type 2 makes its appearance later, but needs good monitoring for the effects to not surface or prolong the severity of symptoms.
As we all know, all body systems are affected by diabetes, sexual health is no exception. Diabetes decreases blood supply and impacts the nerves in the genitals, thus causing a series of issues right from reduced libido and erectile dysfunction in males to vaginal dryness and painful coitus (perunia) in females.
Listed below are issues diabetic men and women face in terms of sexual health:
- Diabetes reduces testosterone levels, which is directly reflected in reduced libido. Altered nerve function does not provide proper signals to the penis and there is also reduced blood flow to the organ. Both these can diminish the chances of a good erection. Studies have shown that among men who have had diabetes for 10 years, about 50% have experienced erectile dysfunction. Pregnant
- The affected nerve function also leads to difficulties in reaching a climax. Diabetes in men can additionally cause Peyronie's disease, which leads to a curved penis, and this leads to painful and difficult erections and coitus.
- It leads to reduced sexual desire due to testosterone levels. Vaginal dryness is very common in females with diabetes and therefore, there is a definite decline in the urge.
- The above mentioned neurovascular damage also prevents women from reaching a good climax, as the nerve supply is affected.
- Diabetes also increases the predisposition to urinary tract infections, which can lead to painful sexual experience due to additional vaginal dryness and itching.
Finally, as much as it may sound as a cause for concern, it is not. People with diabetes know that making small lifestyle changes can go a long way in terms of onset of symptoms, their severity, and the leading of a normal life. Modifications in diet and lifestyle to include healthy eating, reduced stress, and exercising are very useful. It is also very important to talk to your doctor about how your sexual health has changed with diabetes. It is a sensitive and private topic, but if you are concerned about it, then do not hesitate to seek help. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Does testing positive for HSV1 igg and negative for igm and negative for HSV2 igg and igm mean you have genital herpes.
Hi - I have 35 days old baby. Please suggest me some tips to make breast feeding easier. How often we can feed? Ideas on foods to eat and avoid during tis time ?
My period date is 20 this month. I want to postpone my date in nxt month till 21 aug due to some function. But always I used to be in period 2 to 3 days before my due date. I ll be using primolut n to postpone but I want to know that as date came near shall I take 2 tablet one in morning and one in evening or I take 2 tablet in mrng and 2 tablet in evening. Pls help me doctor.
I am 24 year oldold women. My boyfriend and I had sex on 10th november. I hadam periods few days before that. We used protection but it was loose and n so we used unwanted 72 (contraceptive pill. Then we had sex on 24th november, we used protection. We checked the condom to see if it was bursted but it wasn't and now its 19th december and I am 1 week and 2 days late. We are sure about the protection that it didn't burst. Is this because of the pill but it was told to us that it will be late only for a week but now its more than that. I have been having stomach ache regularly for the past week. Pls help. Am I pregnant? Pls explain in detail. Should we be worried. Will I have my periods?
I had sex with my gf on 15 Feb and her period delayed by 3 days. Her last date is 9 feb. Is there any chance to get pregnant? She is 25 year old. I had a safe sex but I think that condom was break not sure but there is a chance. What should I do now? She is also taking some kind of weight loss Ayurvedic tablets.
I had unprotected sex one day before onset of my periods. I took ipill the next day morning. Is there any chance of pregnancy? Its been 3 days but no withdrawal bleeding yet. No periods yet. Will there be any delay? If so how many days will my periods get delayed?
My daughter (18years nw) gets her periods twice a month since one and half year. We have consulted a doctor who said it was pcos. So took the treatment (apcod sachets) for 6 months. After d course, when she stopped taking d medicine, same problem is seen, I. E periods twice a month. Could it be pcos at all? Or could it be some other reason? Because, I heard that pcos will cause no periods or a long gap Btw two cycles. But my daughter gets twice a month. What could possibly cause periods twice in a month? Please tel us d possible reasons.
She is my aunt, here creatinine-serum value 1.0 And albumin-serum is 4.2, May I know these values are normal or abnormal? How it will effective.
Hi. I think I am pregnant. I have done the test twice and the results were positive. But today morning there was light bleeding. What should I do?
She is pregnant from last four months but now these days she feel immediate little pain daily at lower part of abdomen what is the reason.
I am pregnant as per the Urine test. What are the tests I should get done and what supplements should I start taking. What else needs to be done?
Actually madam I st pregnancy was unwanted. But 2nd one I took pills on advice of my Obs specialist as I had PROM at 4 months n AFI was 1.nw I've spontaneous miscarriage Kindly advice me why shall I do? All my blood reports including APLA and TORCH are negative.
Pain in stomach for whole day and feeling something swollen inside my vagina but for sitting I face difficult.
With the advent of the internet and it's free nature, pornography has become one of the most viewed explicit contents of the internet. Though not made for adolescents, pornography is viewed by a large number of teenagers and young adults. Sex education is highly necessary for teens and young adults and pornography can never be substituted for sex education. Read more to find all about it.
- Pornography is an act: The porn industry like all other industries exists for profitability and actors who indulge in explicit sexual activities on screen are professionals and the scenes are entirely scripted. The purpose of sex education, which is to provide knowledge about a person's own sexuality is lost in porn. Similar to romantic movies, which are far off from reality, pornography is also a fantasy.
- Pornography is focused on the act itself: Sex education is not just learning about sexual activities or preferences, but also about learning reproductive sex, safe sex, reproductive health, birth control and also emotional relations and responsibilities. Pornography is graphic by its nature and does not provide any knowledge on these subjects, which are of utmost importance as comprehensive sex education is necessary for every single person.
- Pornography gives out the wrong message: The different positions or ways, which actors perform in pornography might be admirable, but it should be kept in mind that pornography has a purpose and it is not providing sex education to adolescents and young adults. When engaging in sexual activities with your partner, their level of comfort, their consent, and their preferences matter the most. So knowledge gained from pornography is in most cases faulty. Also keep in mind that there is a stark difference in what is shown in porn and what happens in real life. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.