Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Srichand Balimal BelaniYour feedback matters!
Hi, im 25years old, male, im getting rashes all over my body frequently for no reason. Rashes like just ant bites. Ve consulted many doctors, ve taken so many medications, especially steroids. But no use. Al doctors r saying I wld ve to find the type like soap or eating chicken or any other food or use of hand wash or etc. But I don't ve any particular cause. It just comes spontaneously with no reason. So my doubt s, wil this b related to any blood infections. Wats wil b the cause? Wats the treatment for this? Im not able to go out if I get the rashes, my lips r getting enlarged. Its itching al over the body. Give me some solution.
I am a 23 old boy. Lot of small dark spot (mole) coming to my face. What the reason. Which ointment is cure for this. Can you please help me doctor.
In my stool blood comes in from 2 weeks and feeling tired all the time and whole day and night. My routine gets disturbed. Please help me.
Mujhe SLE 7 years se hai. Please tell me kya marriage mein koi problm ni ayegi. Kya main ye problm husband se hide rakh sakti hu. Conception mein koi. Problem to nahi ayegi?
Hi doctor, I have a question on my face skin health. My skin is a oily skin. I get pimples like once in 3 weeks or month. I have pimple marks on my face. How to reduce it? also if i take a close up pick of my face in HD camera.It looks dry and broken. Please help
Sir, my friend have very puffy eyes and very big black dark circles. Can you please suggest how can he get rid of dark circles.
Sir, on my chest there are so many white spot. If I go out side front of the sun, my skin getting ocated so much.
I have got red coloured patches on whole body. When I consult a doctor he said it is psoriasis & there is no permanent cure for it. For temporary he referred anti histamine tablets, clobetasol with salysilic acid 6% cream & antioxidants. When we apply it disappear in 1 place & re-occur in other parts. What should be done in order to control it & not to re-occur in other areas of body. Please suggest me proper medication sir.
Hi my mom is 45 years old she is getting continuous boils under eyes or in nose especially when she is sleeping late in night.please help .
Almost everyone experiences a skin infection at some point of time or the other. A skin infection can be defined as any change to the skin that affects its look, colour or texture. It may or may not be accompanied by pain and itchiness. While some skin infections clear up on their own, others need medication. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the infection instead of only the symptoms presented. Thus it cures the disease instead of merely subduing the symptoms. Additionally, homeopathic medication has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat skin infections:
- Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat cases of eczema where the skin is covered in small blisters. It can also soothe the itchiness, pain and swelling that accompanies this rash. Such rashes are aggravated by cold and damp weather and can turn into herpes or uriticaria is left untreated.
- Graphites: Graphites can be used to treat a number of skin infections. It is most commonly used for dry or itchy skin, cracked corners of the mouth or eyes, blisters on the scalp and hair that breaks easily. It can also be used to treat eruptions between fingers and at joint bends.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is used primarily to treat acne and nettle rash. It can also be used to treat rashes that accompany menstruation in women and rashes due to indigestion or uterine problems.
- Sepia: Sepia is a useful homeopathic medicine for herpes and psoriasis. It can also be used to treat eczema on the hands and dry, chapped skin.
- Arsenicum: : Any skin problem that results in the thickening of skin along with itchiness and a burning sensation can be treated with Arnicum. Some such skin ailments are chronic uriticaria, psoriasis and chronic eczema. This homeopathic medicine is also used to treat pimples and nettle rash.
- Sulpher: Sulpher is a very good way to treat acne, psoriasis and eczema. It is best known for its centrifugal properties that bring symptoms up to the surface of the skin. Sulpher can also be used to treat rough skin and burning sensations caused by aggravated washing.
- Thuja: Thuja is the most effective way of treating warts and ensures that they do not recur. Its antibacterial properties make it also useful in treatments of acne, black heads, age spots, scaly skin, freckles and carbuncles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.