Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sri Ranjani BhatYour feedback matters!
Sir I am so thin and unable to sleep completely and most of the time I am sleep less and I will be travelling all the day 3 to 4 hrs for college and feeling irritated and not showing interest to talk with everyone.
I had a injury 2 years back, before it was just a hairline fracture on my left knee, after some times while playing a little pressure makes my knee pain and lock, now I got mri done again, It's acl not appreciated in intercondylar fossa with grade 1 anterior translation of tibia and pcl buckling, Grade 3 tear of posterior horn of medial meniscus. Is surgery is the only option left with me, and what if I delay for surgery, please help.
I have a lot of pimple and dark spots and blackheads on my face please give me a remedy to cure it . I use to masturbate regularly so do it have ant connection.
I am suffering from cold. Feeling fever, and headache. I used tea having ginger and turmeric. What to do now to get rid of this as soon as possible.
I have sex on 19th july. But my girlfriend is not getting periods till now. Her last month periods date was 24th ok june. Is she pregnant? Please reply fast.
I am 79 years old. While walking bare foot I feel padding, also feel cool while lying down. Ian diabetic with suger level fasting bwlow 100 and pp around 200. I take amaryl 2 mg before breakfast. Galvus 50mg after breafast. Please advise.
I have oil scalp with dry hair and also hairfall. please help me to stop my hairfall. I am only 21 years old and very depressed from my hairfall.
This Oct month I have delay in monthly periods .I also test with prega tester .and get negative reports. And I start to take primolut n.And three tabs already taken. Now I kindly want to know how many tabs I will take and when my period will start.
My case pcod problem in left ovary can I get conceive as early Dos and do nots to follow Newly married of a month.
My vagina area is becoming dark day by day please suggest me some cream or medicine to make it fairer.
I have some small allergy on my head. Some times it's itching little bit. I am facing hair fall is it because of it. Prescribe some medicine.
Hi sir, I want to be slim like others can you guide me sir. Can't able to do my own works. Fedup of me.
My penis is burning some time when I am doing toilets because when penis excited so much some time after that it start burning.
Nasya is an Ayurvedic term, a procedure followed for disorders related to migraine, throat, nose, ear, sinusitis and any other organ above the neck. Ayurveda purifies these organs and removes vitiated doshas through the nasal openings. The nasal treatment happens in the form of medicated powders, medicinal fumes, nasal oil or medicated juice.
Efficacy of the treatment:
This form of treatment is tailor made for disease related to ENT and Eye ailments. The treatment aims at getting the toxins removed from the neck and head region by administering oil through the nasal cavity. Other areas where Nasya can be applied to get good results include psychiatry, dentistry, and neurology.
Types of Nasya:
As per function, there are 3 different types of Nasya Brihmana nasya, Virechana nasya and Shamana nasya. As per quality, Nasya can be divided into 2 categories i.e. Pratimarsha nasya and Marsha nasya. Some other popular nasal therapy treatment includes the following:
- Navana: When Nasya is meant for Shodhana or Snehana, it is termed as Navana. This is the most common type of Navana and is used for hair fall, headaches and bells palsy tinnitus.
- Pradhamana: This is a procedure where dry powders get blown into the nostrils through a narrow pipe. It can also be inhaled. Diseases such as epilepsy, sudden unconsciousness and any other diseases related to the brain are treated through this method. Some other herbs that are used along with this method of treatment include vacha, vidanga, maricha etc.
- Avapeedana: In this form of Nasys, juice extracts are injected into the nostrils. 4-6 drops of juice for each nostril are required. This treatment is ideal for patients suffering from poisoning, epilepsy, delirium, rhinitis etc.
- Dhooma: This form of Nasya has 3 subtypes- virechanik, prayogik and snehaik. In Dhooma, a patient is made to inhale medicated fume from both the mouth and nostrils for 3-4 times. The exhalation should only happen from the mouth.
Herbs used in Nasya Karma:
Some common herbs that is used for preparing any nasya preparation include apamarg, vidanga, hingu, tulasi, maricha and lahsuna. Some common oil preparation of Nasya includes anu, narayana, marichyadi, guraadi, shadbindu etc. A common preparation of Nasya is known as guraadi that include herbs such as shunthi, pippali, and saindhava.
Benefits of Nasya treatment:
There are numerous benefits of nasya treatment, some of the notables ones include:
- It develops and strengthens the shoulders, chest, skin, and neck.
- The sensory organs become much stronger after nasya therapy of 3-4 weeks.
- Any person witnessing grey hair can get rid of it with regular nasya treatment.
- Nasal medication also strengthens the visual site of a person.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I have hair growth on my face. And before my face was fair. Past one month its becoming rough and going dark. What shoud I do to become fairer and softer skin without any marks.
I am 25 years old female having very low weight of 39 kg. So I want to know how to gain weight in healthy way.
Health Benefits of Ginger Tea
1. Relieves stress
2. Strengthen immunity
3. Encourages normal blood circulation
4. Fight common respiratory problems
5. Combat stomach discomfort
6. Help relieve menstrual cramps
7. Relieve nasal congestion and sore throat