Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sri Priya
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sri PriyaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Piles issue and it burns and bleeds during excretion Please suggest what diet I must follow.
Hi I got married before 10 months and now I feel some laziness in sexual life when I sex with my partner once in night I am good enough but after that I had no desire to sex again even after 2-3 hours
Hello My age is 32 years. My job is graphic designing so its a sitting job whole day. I have problem of constipation from 4-5 months. I tried zandy nityam tablets and other ayurvedic medicines but when I take those then problem is no more but if I missed one day then again get constipation. Its not acute constipation. So please suggest me how can I get rid of this problem. I do 45 min exercise in morning including some yoga aasans. Waiting for your reply and solution for this.
I have a itch in between my legs which is upper thigh. My skin colour also changed. It is any serious issue? How to cure it?
Gastric problem also caused anxiety, as I am relaxed with your suggestions, but taking gas tablet I am feeling more relaxed and sweating can also caused due to anxiety, please guide.
I was treated for anxiety and panic disorder 5 years ago, after that I was ok but now it recurring from last two month, what should I do to control these attacks, is it have any permanent cure? I am 33.
If you are on a mission to lose weight, the ketogenic diet or the keto diet is what most nutritionist will recommend. It is a diet that is low in carbohydrates. The idea behind this diet is to deprive the body of carbohydrates so that it produces ketones. The body enters a metabolic pathway, whereby fats stored in the liver are broken down to produce ketone bodies. This process of ketone synthesis is known as Ketogenesis. Thus, in the absence of carbohydrates, the body's energy requirements are met using the ketone bodies, a state referred to as Ketosis.
A person on a ketogenic diet should consume more of;
- Vegetables: Spinach, broccoli, kale, cauliflower, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, lettuce. Include green leafy and above the ground vegetables as they are low in carbohydrates.
- Fruits and berries: Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, kiwi, avocados. Consume raspberries and blackberries in limited quantity.
- Walnuts, sunflower seeds, macadamia.
- Coconut oil, olive oil, avocado oil, macadamia oil.
- Fatty fish, coconut butter, cocoa butter, egg yolk, hard cheese (Cheddar, Feta, Parmesan), soft cheese (Mozzarella, Colby, Monterey Jack).
- Vegetable oil, if used, should be cold compressed.
- Include more of saturated and monounsaturated fats into the diet.
On a ketogenic diet, one should avoid;
- Fruits: Apples, oranges, bananas, mangoes.
- Vegetables: Potatoes, tomato, eggplants, mushrooms, yams.
- Honey, maple syrup.
- Cereals, wheat, corn, rice.
- Avoid processed polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) and trans fats.
One needs to drink water at regular intervals of time. Physical activities like exercise, jogging, morning walks are a must.
The ketogenic diet should be low in carbohydrates, moderate in proteins and contain high amounts of fats.
Benefits of a Ketogenic diet:
Low in carbohydrates, the ketogenic diet takes care of many ailments and medical conditions.
Weight management: The diet is a blessing for those who are struggling to get rid of the stubborn fats. Deprived of carbohydrates, particularly blood glucose, the fats (in the liver), are broken down to provide the body with ketones (an alternate source of fuel) so that the body can function normally. In doing so, it helps the body get rid of the unwanted fats.
- The diet helps to maintain the insulin level.
- A diet low in carbohydrates plays a pivotal role in controlling the blood sugar level.
- The high-fat ketogenic diet helps to minimize the hunger pangs and food cravings, without compromising on the energy quotient.
- A ketogenic diet goes a long way to treat epilepsy successfully.
- In addition to being a fat burning fuel, ketones are also brain fuels. Thus, the diet helps to improve concentration and mental focus.
- Carbohydrates can spell doom for your skin. A high-fat (ketone) diet reverses the damage, reducing the instances of acne, skin rashes, lesions and other skin problems drastically.
- A keto diet brings about a significant increase in the Good Cholesterol or HDL level while lowering the concentration of LDL in the body.
The ketogenic diet is a blessing, but only when recommended by your physician (nutritionist or a dietician).