Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sri Bhavishya Dandibhotla
Submit a review for Dr. Sri Bhavishya DandibhotlaYour feedback matters!
One of my relatives got hepatitis b .we attended him in the hospital .spent some time with him for about 20 days as we do not know the exact cause. He was admitted for heart failure. Do all our family members need to be vaccinated .if yes what is the name of vaccine and dosage. Thank u.
I'm 31 years old. Im masturbating for quite long time. Recently I have got low back pain, blurred vision, disturbed sleep, body ache, tired and less memory and focus. Kindly help me to overcome this.
Stress can be defined as the way in which human body responds to any kind of threat or demand. When you feel stressed, the central nervous system releases some “stress hormones” like cortisol and adrenaline which trigger the whole body for urgent action. For successful stress management, you will have to practice techniques that particularly work for you. This is because what may work for others may not be as helpful for you and vice versa. Also the way, stress manifests itself differs from individual to individual. However, practicing these basic techniques may help.
Find out the habits that make you stressful:
- It is absolutely easy to know what is making you feel helpless and stressed out and this is the first thing you must do for yourself.
- You should now try to ignore your thoughts, sadness and behaviors that constantly make you stressful. By doing this, you will be able to understand whether it is really the demand from different aspects of your life or it is you who is contributing to the stress.
- You may start maintaining a stress journal where you will jot down what has made you stressful and how you felt about it and finally, how you reacted. You can continue keeping it until you see significant improvements.
Eliminate unhealthy habits with healthy coping strategies:
- Relax and contemplate about how you try to manage stress presently. Do you take any medications and how far are they effective in managing your stress?
- There are some people who resort to smoking, taking anti-depressants, withdrawing from family and loved ones, sleeping more than needed and taking out the stress on other people. You should also consider the long-term effects of your present coping strategies.
- If you find that your coping strategies are not quite effective, it is probably time to change and replace them with healthy habits.
Get up and start moving:
- Physical activities can help you to a great extent when you are willing to cope up with the daily stress. That doesn’t mean you will have to become an athlete to reduce stress.
- Spending an hour doing free hand exercises or even at the gym can be considerably beneficial.
- This is because when you perform some physical activity, it releases endorphins which are known as “happy hormones.” This can boost your mood and burn out the frustration and anger that are putting you down.
- Start following these easy steps today to see desirable reduction in stress levels.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Causes and Symptoms of Hemophilia
Hemophilia is a genetic disorder, which is marked by improper blood clotting. In this bleeding disorder, a person suffers from low levels of certain proteins called clotting factors, which aid in the process of blood clotting. There are 13 types of factors that combine with platelets to help in the formation of a blood clot. People who suffer from hemophilia start bleeding due to minor reasons and their blood takes a very long time to clot.
Causes of Hemophilia
Depending on the type, the causes of hemophilia can vary. There are three types of hemophilia, namely hemophilia A, B, and C.
- Hemophilia A, the most commonly occurring form, is caused by a deficiency of factor VIII.
- Hemophilia B, also known as Christmas disease, is caused by the lack of factor IX.
- Hemophilia C, on the other hand, occurs due to the lack of factor XI.
However, hemophilia is a genetic condition, which usually passes down from generation to generation. A defect in the genes, which causes the body to make factors VIII, IX, or XI causes the condition. These particular genes are located in the X-chromosomes and, thus, it makes hemophilia an X-linked recessive disorder.
What are the symptoms of hemophilia?
The intensity of symptoms would depend upon the seriousness of the factor deficiency. A person with a serious deficiency may bleed for no apparent reason, which is also known as spontaneous bleeding.
Some of the symptoms of this bleeding disorder are:
- Blood in the urine and stool
- Large, deep bruises
- Excessive bleeding
- Bleeding gums
- Frequent nosebleeds
- Pain and stiffness in the joints
- Irritability and anxiety
- Severe headaches
- Repeated vomiting
- Neck pain
- Cloudy or foggy vision
- Extreme sleepiness