Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SreeramuluYour feedback matters!
Hy I wanted to ask ques about my mother they have a skin rating problem called psoriasis like that and now they constipation digestive poblem . I do not what to do. We concern doctor also but please give me better advise.
I have acid reflux problem I am going to a hill station that is at a great height. I get nauseated and have a lot of acidity when I'm on hilly road. What should I do this time That I don't face any problem while driving on and in hilly areas?
I had a tight foreskin since almost 22 years but one day it started sliding but since that day I experience sensitivity on my penis head (glans) and the skin slides only till my penis head and not beyond that. Is there anything I can do?
I have problem in weight loss I have done masturbation in 3 year ago my body get likely stick now what to to when I do this from penis some sticky substance come out si tell me how to cure it and how to gain weight again.
I have chest pain from last two months and have consulted many doctors but got no relief what I should do.
I am porn addict from past 12 years I am weak I masturbate thrice a week I have headache always I can't remember anything I am unable to do work I am depressed I have acidity pimples and unable to concentrate on any thing I get anger always.
Daily masturbation is making me so bad and afraid please I need a perfect answer to stop masturbation.
My wife is suffering from TB and undergoing treatment started one week back. Doctor prescribed some empty stomach medicines namely: isonex 200mg 1 tb, rcin 450mg 1tb, combutol 600 mg 1tb, pyzma 1g 1tb. But after having these medicines she feels like vomiting and not eating anything. What should I do?
I want to increase my penis size length n girth both. My age is 30 n my penis size is 5.5 inches flaccid.
Does masturbating 2-3 in a week affect our liver or any part of our body. I feel week and I am having hair fall also. My hands shake sometimes I can not run for 5 mins.
I HAVE SEVERE MIGRAINE SINCE LAST 2 years and I am suffering severely. Please suggest me medicines that can heal me. I have severe nausea feeling when I get migraine attacks.
Hello sir, I have constipation problem. What could I do. Eventhough I m drinking 3-4lit water per day.
I am not having good digestion and I am not eating oily, spice items and drinking 4, 5 litres water. Doing exercise daily for 30 mins, gas is coming from stomach. please suggest natural remedies for improving digestion.
I had a muscle strain in my back neck and then its hurt me too much. Pain in my arm hand and lats. Aftr one month I relief from pain but some tym ist hurting and I feel like my neck is very tight. please give me some solution.
Are you suffering from diabetes? If yes, then it’s time for you to be extra careful about your health. Diabetes may cause several other diseases as well. You must check your lifestyle and take medical efforts to get rid of diabetes as soon as possible.
You are at risk of developing nerve damages (neuropathy), vascular injuries and other heart diseases, regardless of your age, sex or other external or internal factors. Diabetes patients must strive to maintain fasting blood glucose levels less than 110 mg/dL and hemoglobin HbA1C level less than 7%. Also, diabetes patients should keep a check on blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
Here’s how diabetes can affect your overall health:
1. Check your heart: There is a correlation between blood pressure, cholesterol levels and diabetes. Researchers have found that high bad cholesterol levels act as a hindrance to insulin regulation. People with diabetes are more likely to develop heart-related diseases. About 60% diabetes patients die due to heart attacks. Diabetes is responsible for hardening of arteries or atherosclerosis. This situation is dangerous and can cause heart attacks, strokes or other chronic diseases.
2. Neuropathy: Diabetes leads to impaired nerve function. This is called neuropathy. This condition is of two types: Peripheral (which affects toes, feet, legs, hand and arms) and Autonomic (which affects digestion, bowel, bladder, heart and sexual activity). Symptoms of neuropathy include tingling, weakness, burning sensation, numbness in the limbs, digestive disorders, infection of the bladder and erectile dysfunction.
3. Nephropathy: Diabetes is responsible for causing damage to the kidneys as well. This is called nephropathy. In this condition, the filters in the kidney or glomeruli get damaged. As a result, there is a leakage of protein in the urine. Consequently, kidneys get damaged. Urine showing small amounts of protein is an indication of kidney damage. About 20-40% patients suffering from diabetes die due to renal failure. The symptoms of renal disorder due to diabetes include itching, fatigue, urine with protein, swelling of feet and ankles and pale skin colour.
4. Foot ulcers and amputations: Diabetes causes non-injury amputations as it affects the nerve in the limbs, especially foot. Usually, minor infections in the foot may lead to ulcers and later require amputation. In rare cases, Charcot joint or Charcot foot may also occur. This is called neuropathic arthropathy. The symptoms include swelling and reddening of the foot. The bones of the affected foot have a tendency to develop cracks, deforming the entire region.
5. Retinopathy: Diabetes leads to blindness in adults. The eye disorder caused due to diabetes is called retinopathy. Patients with diabetes develop cataract easily. The capillaries and blood vessels in the retina get damaged or obstructed, resulting in damage to the entire retina. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.