Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SreeramuluYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old. I had leg fracture in 2 months back. Im nail locking surgery I had. My doctor said to my nail scars removing in after 3 months. please say to me why srews removing and how many days I am rest this surgery. How many days am walking without crunches.
My mother aged 47, she doesn't have BP and Singer. Recently means one week back she got viral fever and was cured in a couple of days. But after that she feel tired sometime. And she feel burning while passing urine. What may be the reason. Please reply. Thank you.
My anus burns after I pass stool daily in the morning. This burns only happens in mrng and last for 30 mins till I massage oil on it. There is no burning in evening only happens in the morning.
I am suffering from cold and cough from last one week and I have stomach pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done.
I m 31 years old. My private part is small. But after erection it is normal. What should I do. And there is slight bend. Whether it gives satisfaction in sex or not.
Hiii. Sir how to increase my sex stamina? I am 31 year old n 1 year 6 months complete my marriage life. My sperms out within 3to 5 minutes during sex.
I have issue for early coming and unable to do without condom and that's also without lubrication? Pls help what should I do?
My penis is shrinking length is also getting shorter I am also facing early ejaculation. I am having BP and Sugar what should I do to improve my sexual life I am 32 years old.
Sir, I am 46 years male I do have pain in my anus & pain in the back. Please give me advise. The other which I would ask I like to masturbate. I do it in a day more than once, is it good or bad. Please advise.
If you are looking for an effective immunity boost in your body, you should choose Ayurveda and undertake
Ayurvedic procedures and remedies. Good health, according to Ayurveda, involves balancing of your doshas such as vata, pitta and kapha and making sure that your agni or digestive system is working smoothly. There are several Ayurvedic ways using which you will be able to boost your body’s immune system and its capability.
They are as follows:
Keep your immune system in proper balance by eating proper food: A weakened immune system makes you prone to all sorts of illnesses and diseases. In case the immune system becomes overactive, it targets your body’s own tissues, confusing them for foreign invaders and attacks them. Your diet is very important for balancing this fighting response within your body. If your body gets the right nutrients and eliminates toxins effectively, the immune system gets strengthened. You should consume leafy vegetables, whole grain, nuts, legumes and highly pigmented food.
Detox: According to Ayurveda, ama is a primary factor, which leads to the development of diseases. Ama is the name of stored toxins in Sanskrit language and if your body has unhealthy ama, an environment is created where invaders thrive. Ama may occur due to both mental and physical indigestion. Ama and indigestion prevent essential nutrients from reaching your tissues, which weaken your immune function. You need to detoxify your body at regular intervals if you have unhealthy eating habits or get exposed to harmful environmental toxins.
Keep your agni strong: The digestive system or agni is very important for your health and it highly influences your immunity and immune system capability. The ability of digestion, assimilation and absorption of nutrients by the body also determines your immune strength. If your agni gets impaired because of an imbalance within the tridosha, your metabolism is affected, which weakens the immune system and body’s natural resistance. Eating food items which are harmful for the digestive system leads to excess ama formation. A toxic environment is created in the body. This factor interferes with the natural intelligence of every cell which is encoded with the will of living healthy and working as a whole, together. Ayurveda aims at restoring this intelligence factor. You can boost your agni by consuming hot water and ginger tea regularly.
Yoga and meditations are important for boosting immunity, according to Ayurvedic traditions. Yoga and meditation help in reducing stress and positively affect your immune system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
Dark circle on eye due to scared to sleep early it get 2.30 while sleeping migraine head pain gas Healthy body not even walk 1 km a day . Getting lazy ness day by day and taking medicine of bed rest . What should I do.
Keep healthy in winter by including plenty of these 5 foods in your diet. Although there are fewer foods that are in winter season than in summer. Here are 5 of the healthiest winter foods you should be eating.
1. Pomegranates - Chances are you have tasted pomegranates in their newly popular juice form. And from a heart-health perspective, thats probably a good thing. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants (more so than other fruit juices), just a cup daily might help to keep free radicals from oxidizing ldl bad cholesterol, according to a preliminary study in the american journal of clinical nutrition. Oxidized ldl contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries. Another study showed that drinking pomegranate juice might improve blood flow in the heart in people with myocardial ischemia, a serious condition in which the hearts oxygen supply is compromised because the arteries leading to it are blocked.
2. Dark leafy greens - Dark leafy greens, such as kale, chard and collards, thrive in the chill of winter when the rest of the produce section looks bleak. In fact, a frost can take away the bitterness of kale. These greens are particularly rich in vitamins A, C and K. Collards, mustard greens and escarole are also excellent sources of folate, important for women in childbearing age.
3. Citrus - Citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit, are at their juiciest in the wintertime and can add sunshine to the dreary winter. Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin, one medium orange delivers more than 100 percent of your daily dose. Citrus fruits are also rich sources of flavonoids. The predominant flavonoid in these fruits hesperidin is credited with boosting good hdl cholesterol and lowering bad ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Potatoes - Potatoes sometimes get a bad rap for being a white starch, thrown into the same category as white rice or white bread. But unlike those other starches, which have indeed been stripped of healthful nutrients, potatoes are foods that contain several beneficial nutrients. They are an excellent source of two immunity boosters .vitamins C and B6, delivering 25% and 29% of your daily needs per medium potato, respectively. They are also a good source of folate, which is especially important for women in childbearing age, and they deliver fiber (4 grams in a medium potato, women need 25 grams daily and men need 38 grams). If you can find purple potatoes, you will get an added health boon as they are rich in anthocyanins antioxidants that are linked to a host of health benefits, from lowering cancer and heart disease risk to quelling inflammation.
5. Winter squash - There are many varieties of winter squash including butternut, acorn, delicata and spaghetti squash and they all are excellent choices in the winter. One cup of cooked winter squash has few calories (around 80) but is high in both vitamin a (214 percent of the recommended daily value) and vitamin c (33 percent), as well as being a good source of vitamins B6 and K, potassium and folate.
I want to ask dat I am doing masturbation since 10 years daily. Is dis safe or not. I want to know that will I face problems in future in sex life? Bcoz I do it daily.
What is the best time to sleep?
This is one of those questions which bother many and sundry. Considering the different sleep schedules which different people might develop as a result of their work or other reasons, the correct answer is roughly around 10 p.m. It is good to follow a proper sleeping schedule so that you go to bed and wake up at the same time almost every single day. The body's internal clock or the circadian rhythm is linked to the cycle of the sun. Technically, it is better to wake up with the sun as it has a number of benefits for the human body.
The quality of sleep is known to be influenced by how late you retire for the night. The quality of REM (rapid eye movement) sleep tends to decrease if you go to sleep late. There is another type of sleep which is known as non REM sleep; this is a deeper state of sleep. The non REM sleep helps in revitalizing the body and leaves you energized once you wake up. Sleeping late at night is linked to higher levels of REM sleep, which might not be very beneficial for your physical or mental health.
If you go to bed late at night, you will experience more of the lighter REM sleep. This may lead to fatigue and restlessness the following day. It is also been shown that going to bed late and sleeping less than the usual eight hours is linked with problems in blood sugar levels and decline in cognitive function. It also raises your risks of high blood pressure.
Exposure to radiation from your cellphones or the glare from your computer screen before going to sleep may also affect the quantity and quality of your sleep. Make sure you eat a light dinner consisting of salads. Eating a heavy dinner before going to bed may cause digestive problems, thus impairing your sleep. Also make sure to exercise on a regular basis as it releases various hormones in the body that help in improving your overall wellbeing.
I felt so much pain in my tooth since yesterday night, at morning I took medicine from a dentist but still it's pain continuously. & I can't eat food because of this.
From last 8 days my back neck part is pained lightly and I neglected it. From last 4 days my tounges right part is tasteless. Now my right part of lip and right eye is not functioning properly. I can not close my eye tightly and also heavy water is coming from it. Coming to lips they are not closing tightly my water is spilling out without my control. My neck back right is paining now also. Why this occurs and how to avoid it.
Mera pet bahar nikl rha h last 2 mahine se and mjhe below stomach pain hota h .. please advice what should i do ?
Hair loss can start with beginning of Diabetes.Many times it Diabetes warning sign.Anyone with unusual hair loss should talk to a doctor.
POTENTIAL CAUSES OF HAIR LOSS
1.Diabetes causes damage to the small blood vessels thus limits oxygen and nutrients reaching the the scalp.Undernourished hair follicles (roots) gets weaken and loose their grip causing hair loss
2.Diabetes can cause fluctuations hormone production.This imbalance of hormones affects the growth cycle of hair.
3.Diabetes weakens immune system.In such situation scalp is more susceptible to fungal and bacterial infections leading hair loss.
4.Diabetes can slow the body’s cell regeneration time, disturbing the growth cycle of hair.
5.Illness, stress or hormonal fluctuations can cause hair to enter the resting phase, leading to diffuse thinning of the hair.
6. The hair loss could be caused by conditions not related or indirectly related to Diabetes.For example Thyroid dysfunction.
Hair loss becomes permanent when the hair follicles are destroyed, so early diagnosis and treatment are important.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
1.Good Diabetes control.This allows hormones to balance, immune system to strengthen, and the hair growth cycle to get back on track.
If you notice unusual hair loss, see your Diabetologist Doctor to determine whether the shedding is related to Diabetes.
If the shedding is a medication side effect, a prescription change is the obvious solution.
SOME HAIR CARE TIPS
1.Use hair brushes with widely spaced bristles
2.Minimal use of hair dryers and curling irons.
3.Avoid braids or ponytails that pull on the scalp.
4.Avoid products with harsh chemicals such as perms, hair straighteners, or dyes.
5.Protect the hair from sun, wind, and chlorine exposure.
6.Eat a well-balanced diet.
7.Exercise regularly to promote optimal circulation
8.Use relaxation techniques for stress reduction.
Hair shedding can diminish self-esteem and sometimes leads to social anxiety or depression. So act wisely and smartly.