Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sreeragh Nair
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sreeragh NairYour feedback matters!
How can I manage my anxiety and depression without using medication. I can't seem to get the energy to do anything. And it's effecting my life please help I also feel like i'm in a dream state all the time.
Hi Doctor's I just want to share with you all my strange feeling whenever I go to any hospital or see a doctor for any consultation I REALLY GET VERY ANXIOUS AND MY HEART BEATS BECOME FAST I DO not KNOW WHY THIS HAPPENS. After the consultation l feel normal. Any suggestions on how to overcome this fear.
Hi, 3 years ago, the people i trusted most cheated me for all my money. Then they verbally humiliated me for trusting them. I am suffering the pain inflicted by the humiliation. Can't focus on my research after that, I need to forget that all, It is been 3 years but yet feels like yesterday. Please provide suggestions to get rid of these memories ?
Hello Sir. I badly need all your suggestions. I stay with my parents along with my 7 month old baby boy. My husband left us for his selfishness when I was pregnant. I have resigned my IT job to take care of my baby. Now I just wanna prepare for civil service exam immediately. I'm 29 aged now and I wanna be secured financially though my father earns well. So need to clear the exam as soon as possible before my age gets bared. So please please advice me how can I come up from this neck breakable situation? Please advise.
Strange personality disorders
Millions of people across the world are diagnosed as suffering from mental illness. And though most of those are disorders are common and well-known (such as depression, anxiety and phobias) there are also some unusual and bizarre disorders. For example:
1. Stockholm syndrome – typically seen in abducted hostages, this is where the captive shows signs of sympathy, compassion and loyalty towards the hostage taker. This occurs regardless of the way they have been treated – and even where they’ve been tortured or their life is under threat.
2. Lima syndrome – this is the opposite of the previous syndrome. It’s where the hostage taker is extremely concerned for the plight and wellbeing of the hostages.
3. Diogenes syndrome – this disorder is marked by severe self neglect, compulsive hoarding, reclusive tendencies, and keeping large numbers of animals at home.
4. Paris syndrome – this is very exclusive disorder … one restricted to japanese tourists in paris (it’s true!) the sufferer experiences a total mental breakdown when the city fails to meet their cultural expectations (paris is rarely as polite, romantic, peaceful and idyllic as the tourists had imagined). To cope with this experience, their embassy established a 24hr hotline to help those with the syndrome.
5. Jerusalem syndrome – people diagnosed with this particular disorder experience delusions and spontaneous psychosis after visiting a holy city. To date, all identified sufferers have had a history of mental illness, or some kind of psychosis.
6. Capgras delusion – in this rare disorder, the individual believes that a friend or family member has been abducted and replaced by an impostor (who looks identical to them). It is generally seen in those with schizophrenia, dementia, or some kind of brain injury.
7. Fregoli delusion – this is the exact opposite of capgras delusion. It is the false belief that numerous different people are actually one person who keeps changing their disguise.
8. Cotard delusion – a person suffering from this delusion believes that they don’t exist, are dead, are putrefying or have no blood or internal organs.