Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sreenivasulu NYour feedback matters!
Hello docter(s) :-), I want to know to how to gain wait ,if anyone is suffering from,Scoliosis,but is in normal,condition,the age is 23,female.
Excuse me sir I want my hair to become silk. Nw they r so hard n they r just like dry grass sir. Can you pls help me to solve my problem sir .thanking you.
My face has dry skin and pimples too. If I use cream for dryness then there comes more pimples. Please help me.
I am having so much pain. While I get up my back shoulder can't hold the pressure. So I dont know that what'll I do in this time.
Hi , I had unprotected sex with my gf on 12 of march 2016. My gf period was 6 th of March. But she was missed the period of April month nw almost 40 days over. I have doubt she may got pregnant. How to check the pregnant. If in case she is pregnant means what are possibility to cure that one please help me.
Am 27 years, recently after delivery I got to know that am suffering from post partum cardiomyopathy (ppcm. After scanning Doctor said there is a water content around heart. But Please tell me how many litres water I can take per day. And please share the food chart so that it can cure soon.
I want to make my penis more stronger so what should I do at home and also want to make it straight.
I am 21 year old eight 5 ft 9 inch. Weight 65 kg. My problem is critical it is related to period. As my period comes twice in a month and it stays with one week with excessive bleeding this problem is from 3 years. I have gone to many doctors and given mant test like ultrasound etc. But no result found mostly doctors say that I have extra hormones. And this problem will stay till I get married to someone than only it will stop or gave birth to a child. But I am not satisfied with the result and opinions. So sir I request you to suggest corrective measures or guideline for my problem. And I also feel weakness by that so please understand my problem. And provide a good medicine. I am non-vegetarian. Not always. I am waiting for urs good reply.
I am 36 year old I have numbness in my both hand please suggest me some ayurvedic medicine I have cervical problem also thanks.
My girlfriend had only blood spots instead of normal discharge during her periods this time. We had sex 15-16 days before periods but we used condoms. Is she pregnant?
My memory is temprary when I learn somthing then after some time I forgot everything so I need your help how could I increase my memory power?
My wife is in 5th week of pregnancy, her total leukocyte count is 11, 500 against the range of 4000-11000/cmm. Please suggest if it is normal during pregnancy pr there is anything to worry about?
My age is 23 I have pimple on my face I had done lots of treatment but pimples remain same but still it increase. So please suggest some cream that will helpful to me.
Sir, my face is darker than my body as found normal. Is there any remedy for this. If I used any cream is it give me permanent solution?
Hi i am suffering vaginal pains today os m second day of. Periods also paining in clitoris. What should i do to cure?
Cervical spondylosis is fast becoming the bane of modern life. An age-related wear and tear problem affecting the spinal discs in your neck, cervical spondylosis is increasingly affecting the young because of the use of cell phones, laptops and the like.
Cervical spondylosis is a general term used to define shrinkage of disc in between vertebrae in the neck region. Along with disc degeneration, bony projections also form in the area and are called bone spurs.
Other causes of cervical spondylosis are dehydrated discs. Discs are thick, pad-like cushions in between vertebrae that act as shock absorbers. They are made of a gel- like material that can dry over time. This causes the spinal vertebrae to rub together causing pain. The discs also crack which allows the internal gel-like material to spill out and impinge on spinal nerves causing symptoms.
There is a narrowing of the space required by the spinal cord and nerves that emanate in the upper spine to go to various parts of the body. Pinching of these nerves can cause alarming symptoms like
- Numbness and weakness in your arms, hands, legs and feet
- Lack of coordination and difficulty in walking
- Loss of bladder or bowel movement
- Stiffness and pain in neck
Treatment and management
Usually, cervical spondylosis doesn’t cause any symptoms. But when you start experiencing pain, stiffness and weakness of muscles, it’s best to go to a doctor who will diagnose the problem and then treat it.
Treatment for cervical spondylosis depends on the severity of your symptoms. Its goal is to get rid of pain, allow you to carry on your daily activities and prevent any permanent damage to your spinal cord and nerves.
- Anti-inflammatory drugs are prescribed to reduce pain and inflammation. Example Ibuprofen.
- Corticosteroids are oral medications to get rid of the severe pain. If these don’t work, your doctor can suggest steroid injections.
- Muscle relaxants medicines relax the muscles in the upper part of the spine and help in curing neck pain and stiffness
- Anti-seizure medications are also prescribed to dull the pain of damaged nerves in the spine. These include epilepsy medications, such as gabapentin and pregabalin.
- Non surgical treatments are usually very effective in treating cervical spondylosis and surgery is usually not required. Physiotherapy is a bulwark for patients as it helps manage the condition very well.
- Neck exercises that help stretch and strengthen muscles in your neck and shoulders can help manage debilitating symptoms of cervical spondylosis.
- Few patients also benefit from traction, which can help provide more space for nerve roots within the spine.
- Surgery is the last resort for treating cervical spondylosis.
- It is suggested when non-surgical treatments fail and the pain and neurological signs such as weakness in your arms or legs get worse.
- It is done to create more room for your spinal cord and nerve roots.
Cervical spondylosis surgery typically involves removing: