Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sreenivasa Prabhu NYour feedback matters!
I have so much ear pain two days onwards. And little water come through my year tomorrow. What can I do now?
My father has diabates problem please suggest some equipment to check regular sugar and blood preasure level.
I am having fungal infection in groin region since 1 year I was under allopathic treatment but it reappeared again.
After having sex or masturbation in night, next morning 1st urine will come in" start & stop" manner. It means, it starts then stop then again start and then again stop, like this 2-3 times. And body feels like that there is less force in body to throw urine out of the body. What is the reason?
Hello, I am newly married men and 28 years old, I am facing premature ejaculation, sooner started sexual intercourse ejaculation take place, my pleasure which even not lasting for one minutes, I am really worried about my partner and really in a big mess how could fix these problem, when I masturbate before the marriage It was happened, but I thought its was normal, but I am facing great pain and confusion. Can you please what are natural remedies to over these problem,
I am taking 5 to 10 cup of coffee in boiled water without sugar and milk. Will it affect my health or not? I am 62 years old and I am taking this. By one year.
I am having ringworm from last 4 months. I use cream tenovate. But again after some time it comes. please prescribe me best tablet to prevent ringworm. please plz please help. I am very annoyed with this. please tell me best tablet to treat ringworm. Urgent help.
I am feeling difficulty in breathing and I take seroflo inhaler for last 10 years. I feel that there will be side effect but not showing it. Now my question is can I be curable these breathing problem because I take 1pill in one day, is it psylogically effect on me of taking or how can I be cured from it. Please help me.
We have done ige, and allergic testing for my son (3.2 years old) and found he is allergic to dust mites, oranges and mutton. He has never had oranges or mutton in his life. We have now started using dust proof covers on beds and pillows. Doc has put him on nukast 4 and momeflo. My question is he still has a runny nose for two days last weekend and it went on it's own. Again from last 2 days he has mild runny nose and sneezing. It is his regular allergy symptoms as I have seen before. I am afraid the symptoms don't worsen. Are the meds working? Any other allergy meds or precautions to be taken? We are avoiding cold food, coloured food items and sour items as told by doctor. Not going out of the house except in the car with ac off. He feels better when out in the sun though. Pls advice.
My niece is 2 years old. She is having recurring chilling fever after every 6 hours. She is vomiting. Fever is very high about 103. What should I do.
My father got 3 heart attacks last 2 and half months ago. And now he cannot be operated because there is a blockage in his heart. I need some advices and cautions please.
Human male impotence is much more widespread than it was initially thought to be. Although erectile dysfunction can occur at a later age, it can affect younger men in passing as well. There are both psychological and physiological factors at play as well. While erectile dysfunction in most cases is a standalone condition, it could also be indicators of underlying health problems which need to be checked out first.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction:
The simple symptoms of erectile dysfunction tend to be physical manifestations such as:
- Difficulty in getting an erection
- Problems in keeping the erection for extended periods of time
- General lack of desire for sex or low libido
However, these symptoms may be accompanied by other ones depending on what the root cause for this was. It is thus, also important to look at the causes along with the symptoms to shed more light on the underlying causes.
Causes of Erectile Dysfunction:
Human sexuality may seem mostly physical at a basic level but there are a lot of factors that are interconnected with it. When someone is sexually aroused, there are multiple systems such as muscles nerves, hormones, brain, and blood vessels among many others which are working simultaneously. Any one or multiple systems misfiring could result in erectile dysfunction.
Some of the Physical causes of erectile dysfunction are:
- Blood pressure or hypertension
- High blood sugar
- High levels of LDL or bad cholesterol in your blood
- Arteriosclerosis or the clogging of the arteries of your heart
- Multiple sclerosis
- Obesity related problems which may cause issues as mentioned above
- Peyronie's disease, which is a condition where the penis may develop scar tissues inside it
- Smoking, excessive alcohol consumption or use of drugs that may lead to the factors mentioned above
- Injuries to the groin area
- Surgery in the groin area such as the removal of prostate or other surgeries
- Medication to treat other diseases which may have unintended effects and cause erectile dysfunction
Psychological causes of erectile dysfunction may include:
- Inability to connect to your partner
- Inhibitions or aversion to sex due to upbringing
- Stress in life which may come from professional or personal quarters
- Mental health issues like depression
Treatment: While there are many oral medication which are well known and famous, erectile dysfunction may be just a symptom in itself of bigger issues lurking underneath such as heart trouble or high blood pressure. While oral medications for getting an erection can be a temporary boost to your confidence, treating the underlying condition is much more important. This will automatically resolve erectile dysfunctions as well.
Corns are formed when our hands or feet try to defend themselves from some injury, forming a callused shield instead. The outermost skin comes together in a pile and forms a strong cover made of dead cells, if an area is rubbed too often. This usually happens if one is wearing ill-fitted shoes. Some home remedies to take care of these corns or calluses are:
1. Rub with pumice stone - this can be done after a shower or bath, as the skin is wet and soft now. Rub the area with a pumice stone to remove the dead cells. Don't rub harshly in a single attempt. Instead, rub mildly every day until the all the dead cell comes out. If the corn is very thick, this process might take a few weeks.
2. Apply castor oil - castor oil acts as a softener. One can either soak the area with castor oil dipped in cotton to use the oil with a cord pad.
3. Wear comfortable shoes and socks - wear socks with shoes that are comfortable and have thick cushioned soles. Ensure that your shoe fits you well and that it is wide enough for your toes to be placed comfortable inside.
4. Use bread mask - rub the corn slightly with the pumice stone so that the loose dead skin falls off. Soak a piece of bread in half a cup of apple cider vinegar. When well soaked, put the piece of bread on the corn, wrap it with gauze and secure it with an adhesive tape. The bread can also be mashed into a paste.
5. Lemon and olive - miss a couple of tablespoons of lemon juice with two teaspoons of olive oil. Add to this, some baking soda to form a thick paste. Apply this paste on the corn and cover it with gauze.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.