Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sreenivasa DYour feedback matters!
My daughter is of age 8.5 yrs, but her body weight is only 20 kg. She most of the time complained about lower abdomen pain and don't eat chapati. I consult with 2 or 3 dr they have suggested for ultrasound. In which some infection was coming. On basis of that they suggested some medicine. But still my daughters do not eat meals. She only take rice with aur cereals and sabji. But don't eat chapaties. Kindly suggest what i need to do? Thanks in advance!
He is a diabetic patient. He. Is 45 years. And we know ten day ago he is a fatty liver patient. So this incident is very worry issue for us. So how can we reduce this problem.
Soreness or swelling that occurs on the inner lining of the stomach is commonly referred to as Gastritis. The main characteristics of this condition include severe stomach pain, constipation, blood in the stool and diarrhoea. The development of gastritis can also cause stomach ulcers. There are many reasons why gastritis or functional abnormality of the stomach is caused, and the main causes include:
- Food poisoning
- Consumption of alcohol, fried foods and caffeine
- Intake of steroids and drugs
- Allergy to certain foods
- Physical stress due to flu or some surgery
- Unbalanced and stressful lifestyle
Symptoms of Gastritis
The main symptoms that occur due to gastritis include discomfort and burning sensation, pain in the stomach, vomiting, poor digestion, dyspepsia, acidity and headache. Some people even experience a feeling of fullness in the upper abdomen after eating food. If any of these conditions last longer than a week, it is advisable to visit a doctor to determine the cause.
- It is very necessary to adopt a healthy lifestyle and eating small and frequent meals is always better than eating large three meals in a day.
- It is always better to avoid foods that irritate your stomach and hence it is best to avoid fried, acidic and spicy foods.
- One of the major reasons behind the occurrence of gastritis is stress. It is necessary that we be trained to cope with this condition and perform relaxing activities that would calm our body and mind like yoga and meditation.
Treatment for Gastritis
It is always better to intake foods like cheese, cereal, baked potatoes, soup and chicken instead of carbonated beverages and painkillers to eliminate this condition. Aloe Vera juice can also be consumed as it is good for treating gastritis problem, and it is very important at first to start with a small amount of the juice. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
On 2nd jan some 5 to 8 cramps came on lower right abdomen then on 3rd which is mine expected day of period, this day I got pain on my lower abdomen like periods pain but no periods is their, today 4th jan same pain like periods pain on lower abdomen and in from morning I was feeling weakness with faint type, unable to get up, now also I feeling weakness but I was cooking but weakness is there, what happens to me, on 31st dec I done intercourse and after finishing light brown or light red color spotting comes in toilet paper, but not so much. My last periods came on 7th dec and next expected periods date is 3rd jan done intercourse on 17th and 20th dec from 21st or 20th dec feeling cramps in left lower abdomen and pain in left butts till 28th after that I got <0.100 in S B HCG test done on 28th dec so tell me why this spotting happen. I also feeling pain on my boobs, nipples and areola area from 24th dec now is not so much pain there, bloating also and stool is also very little. I have to test of SB HCG again after 1 week of next expected period which is on 3rd jan. please help me.
I suffer from stomach bloating every morning. And sometimes it happens after eating any meal! How do I get rid of it? It feels like I have eaten too much and feels heavy.
I am diabetic pt and last 3 days I have so much acidity in the evening what I do. I shake my citonbody test its normal.
I had wet burps not necessarily stomach acid coming up every time I burp along with nausea sometimes. Pls suggest.
Hi. I bought this serum of vit c and E and ferulic hyaluronic acid with amino acid blend .can I use serum with makeup? And are these ingredients of benefits? please answer. .thanx.
I am experiencing alot of pain while passing stool. There is sometimes blood also after stool is passed. It pains when I sit as well. It's happening for past 10 days.
I am facing always stomach related problem. I had not take much food but my weight is continuously increasing. And gastric problem also. Please do suggest me any medicine or suggestion.
I am 21 years old female and I have pain in lower abdomen of stomach and I have pain both sides of the abdomen so please adjust me what should I do.
It is an uncomfortable burning sensation that often times creeps up the throat, and is a symptom more so than a disease. It is caused by acid reflux.
Home remedies for hyperacidity
1. Take 3-6 gm of liquorice (mulethi) root powder with warm milk.
2. Drink cold milk without any additives. Make it more effective add one teaspoonful of ghee to it.
3. Eat overripe bananas during an attack of acidity. They have higher amounts of potassium making it even more effective.
4. Boil one cup of water and to it add one tsp of fennel (souf). Cover and leave overnight. Strain the water in the morning, add 1 tsp of honey. Taken this preparation 3 times a day.
5. Chew cumin (jeera) or boil it in water. Drink the water when it has cooled down.
6. Chop some mint leaves, add them to a pot of boiling water and drink this water after cooling it.
7. To relieve acidity, crush two pods of cardamom (with or without the skin), boil the powder in water and drink the cooled juice for instant relief.
8. Crush ginger, mix it with a small piece of jaggery (gud) and keeping sucking on it allowing the juice to slowly reach the stomach.
9. One teaspoon of amla powder twice a day to help keep acidity way.
Chewing holy basil (tulsi) leaves.