Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SreenathYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years age. My testicle size is small then normal as see my close friends.? It happen by my masturbation? Or it cause some abnormal case or by nature. I am unmarried. Can I do normal sex activity. I am virgin.
Im facing a problem of erection in my penis when I am on the bed my mind said you can not do that what I do for that problem.
In summer when I eat eggs and drink milk before bed night fall problem occurs can you suggest me any medicine?
I have a little stinger pain in my chest that I feel only if I press on chest (left side. Apart from this everything is normal. What could be the reason?
I got sugar complaint and I am using insulin 30/70 huminsulin, melmet 500 and amwel 2.5, tellzy rsKindly advice how to come out without medicineRrgardsGOVIND raju.
I have an cold and cough from last four day specially getting more caught in the morning .while cough an liquid is coming out from the mouth which is exactly same as liquid from nose could you please tell some suggested medicine and precaution.
Dear Sir, I am ahd patient, my libido does not stay more time. While I start foreplay Libido stay Tite, when I try to fit within a minute loosing stiffness Which medicine to take?
I am 52 years old men and I am facing problem of stomach gas from many year I used many DSR tablets but not good results received mostly in sitting position gas feeling is very high.
Iam feeling with a light gastric problem sir. Can I have. A suggestions please. If I eat masala means then it'll be very disgastic way to me. Please give me some solution sir.
I am 25 years female. I have swelling on my foot, hands, and even on my face. Sometimes I have pain in my heels. My blood sugar fasting is 76, uric acid 4.5, esr 6, blood urea 28.9, serum creatinine 0.9 I have thyroid test too that is 2.29 when I do lit bit work it creates more restlessness to me. I want to know the reason exactly.
I have a fear and also throat pain also choose and cold, my body is paining so what type of medicine I take.Please tell.
I am feeling uncomfortable with my curved penis there is no pain and curve is slight is it normal and if I want to get it treated could it be treated ? please help thank you.
Impotence in old age is a very common issue. In fact, one of the main causes of impotence is old age. However, it is not something that is easily accepted, and therefore most men look out for something which can restore their ‘manly’ days so that they can enjoy a normal sex life. While many resort to hormonal supplements and chemicals, one should definitely consider going for a counselling session. They need to be explained that this is normal with ageing, and as with all body parts, even the reproductive systems will go through a slowdown with ageing.
However, homoeopathy has some solutions that claim to help impotence in old age. The reasoning for the same is that it is not just old age, which leads to this, but a number of associated factors that cause impotence. Whether it is tobacco addiction or prostate enlargement, diabetes or depression; homoeopathy tries to cure not just the problem at hand but also the associated cause. In many cases, the underlying cause could often be the inducing agent for impotence. The following are some time-tested ingredients that have been shown to provide remarkable results in people with impotence.
In elderly males who have a normal sexual desire, but have shorter erections and/or eject prematurely, Lycopodium is a good option. This has been proven to improve both condition and is an ideal choice. In men who are depressed and sad, where the sadness takes over so much that the person loses all interest in sex and is not able to achieve an erection, Agnus Castus is useful. This helps improve depression, increases interest, and helps maintain a strong erection.
- In men with tobacco addition, Lycopodium and Caladium can be helpful. They also reduce the craving for tobacco in addition to improving sexual vigour. While Caladium is useful even in cases of complete lack of erection, Lycopodium is useful in men with weak erections.
- Prostate enlargement is another common issue in elderly males which causes impotence. Sabal Serrulata is used as a tincture to improve results by managing both the prostate enlargement and improve impotence. These men also have issues like frequent urination and difficulty passing urine.
- Diabetes mellitus is another condition which can lead to erectile dysfunction in males. This is very well managed by Acid Phos where the sexual power is also reduced markedly with relaxed genitals. There is also extreme mental exhaustion and physical debility in these men, and all these symptoms are well managed with the use of alk phos.
As noted above, homeopathy addresses the issues in a personal holistically. These are safe and effective and therefore widely used in elderly male for treating impotence based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I think my penis size is small. It is 4.6 inch long and 1.2 inch width. How to increase size without using tablets. I feel very low when think it is small. What is actual size and how can I give happiness to women. I am still virgin.
Hello doctors, i'm having premature ejaculation problem from quite sometime have tried different medicines also for it but no help from that. Anyone who can help and guide me about its treatment and cure.
Dr. I mustaburate 2times a day from so long time but now I tried to give up but a addiction of mustaburation comes in me .Dr what a person suffer from HIV from excessive mustaburation and I feel burning sensation in my hands and feet from last 2-3 weeks it feel tingling also please suggest me I do not sex but I'm afraid from excess mustaburation cause of HIV? Please tell me.
Hi I am facing faster ejaculation problem during sexual intercourse. Is there any solution for this, to increase stamina.
Skin allergies causing dermatitis are very common and can be caused by allergic reactions to food substances like peanuts or eggs. However, it is more common when there is physical contact with some allergens, for example, nickel (used in belts and artificial jewellery; rubber in watch straps or wristbands). The person would usually develop an itch and rash, which could be localised or generalised.
Ayurveda believes in a two fold management of allergic dermatitis. While the first one is aimed at improved skin care routine, the second one is aimed at using natural remedies for managing dermatitis (rash and eczema).
- Avoid soap or use a mild soap, as it removes the acidic layers of the skin, which are essential for preventing infections.
- Use cold plain water in summer or take a warm bath during the winter season.
- Use a smooth, soft towel, and avoid rubbing.
- For dry skin, apply oil on your skin for an hour before taking bath. Alternately, add olive oil or neem oil to your bath water.
- Do not take frequent, long, or hot baths.
- Avoid stepping out during extreme weather.
- Keep away from blankets and woollens.
- Ensure your diet does not contain usual allergy-producing stuff like peanuts, eggs, milk, cheese, fish, etc.
- Avoid artificial jewellery, rubber footwear, fur, and synthetic fabrics which can increase the rash and eczema.
- Overall, get enough physical and mental rest, avoid taking the stress, and sleep well and eat well.
- Avoid scratching the affected skin.
- Preferably wear cotton and avoid wearing tight-fitting clothes.
In addition to the above overall skin care measures, the affected area needs to be given additional care and treatment to relieve the symptoms.
- With its soothing properties, honey is proven to be very effective in treating many skin conditions. It can be diluted with water and applied on the affected area.
- This provides relief from the itching, which is very common with blisters. This is especially useful in the area under the eyes.
- Crushing a cup of oatmeal and adding it to the bath water helps in cleansing the skin and removes the dead skin. It also provides relief against irritation, soothes the skin, and provides relief from the itching.
- The juice of the tender leaves of tephrossia purpurea (sarapunkha) and terminal catapa (jangali badam) can be applied to the affected skin, which provides great relief. Twice a day, after meals, tries panchanimbaadi choornam.
- A paste of sesame oil, juice of arka and turmeric can be applied on the affected part.
- Mix two teaspoonful of pancha tikta ghrita guggul in warm milk and have it on an empty stomach. This mixture is an effective remedy for eczema.
- Kadirarista mixed with water in equal proportions can be consumed twice daily after meals.
- The next time you are faced with allergic skin reactions, try these measures and see the benefits for yourself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.