Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sreelatha. SYour feedback matters!
How much take time to cure dry eyes? I feel my eye is tired when go to direct sunlight, headache etc. My eye is like come out slightly.
Dear doctor, I have heavy sensation beneath my eyes at times, also it burns during blinking, I have a problem of dry eyes and use maxmoist eye drops. Do you recommend to change the medications.
Her eye side is very weak .she is using specs .The power of her specs are something like 5.30& 5.45.
I have squint eye (outward squint. Not fully outward but fairly noticeable). I am thinking of squint correction surgery (Mumbai). Can I know what are the risks involved in it? And any pains after the surgery? Also I am 24 and I am on blood pressure medicines (my bp was 140/100 but becoz of meds is now controlled). Will it affect the surgery? I am scared. Also, what is the total cost involved? Will I have to get admitted to the hospital or is it one-day affair? Thanks!
I am 16 year boy having a problem in my eyes during my recess time in the school or whem I go in light so what precaution I should take to improve my eye sight else it will suffer me in my future.
My weight is near to 105 KGS so my body need more than 2900 calorie in a day. But every day I take only 1200+ calorie and everyday I spent 600+ calorie to do the exercise. I also take 1 glass of lemon and ginger mix partly warm water in empty stomach and I drink near to 4 ltrs daily. I also take 1 bowl of cucumber and tomato salads as snacks twice in a day. So how much I lose in a one month?
I am a 42 year old Male & have been diagnosed with open angle Glaucoma. Please advise me with dos & do nots. Also which yoga exercises & postures are strictly not to be done, if any? Thanks.
My cousin has a squint right eye .she is 26 years old. Is there any exercise to correct her eye ball.
Hello, My name is mohit. I am 17 years old. My spectacles power is -3.75 both eye. And I want to remove my spectacles. And I want to go on Indian army. Sir/mam please suggest me any eye drop which remove my spectacles in 2-3 month. Thanks Your's faithfully Mohit.
A kiwi looks like a fuzzy brown egg, on the inside its bright green pulp is sprinkled with a ring structured small and black seeds are superheated with important nutrients.
Once an exotic fruit, kiwis have now are plentiful.
Kiwis provide potassium in abundance, which help lower blood pressure and contain soluble fiber, pectin which help in cholesterol management.
Being high in soluble fiber, it plays a vital role in weight loss and management.
It contains powerful antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, which are boon for eye health.
I have red eyes over 3 days including body pain and what should I do to avoid farts unnecessary because I have a healthy diet I don't understand why does it happens?
Eyes need as much regular exercise to keep them healthy as any other organ of the body. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain. Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level.
Here are 4 Eye exercises that can help strengthen the eye muscles and improve your vision:
1. Blinking - Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
2. Palming - This exercise involves three steps:
- Taking a few deep breaths before beginning the exercise
- Make yourself comfortable by resting your elbows on your knees and slowly closing your eyes
- Cover your eyes with the cup of your palm, place your fingers on the forehead and the heel of your hand on your cheekbone
This exercise helps in achieving inner peace and calm and also helps in resting your mind.
3. Figure of eight - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and provides flexibility. In this exercise, you need to imagine a huge eight in front of your eyes. Slowly turn the 8 on its side. With the help of your eyes slowly trace the figure of 8. Repeat it the other way after a few minutes.
4. Near and far focusing - This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes. It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath