Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sreekar BalasundramYour feedback matters!
Hey, i'am 20 years old. I have combination skin type and I am dusky and have uneven skin tone. When I was 18 years old I went to kaya to undergo some treatment to get an even skin tone. And the dermatologist there suggested me to undergo chemical peeling. Before this treatment I never use to have acne and leftover black spots but now after 2 years I am still getting lill bit acne and have spots on face. Also, while I was having the treatment my skin was getting better to some extend but after I completed all my 6 sittings if chemical peeling my skin got worse and darker. Please suggest me something should I undergo some peeling again? Will it help me? Home remedies do not really work to be frank. I just want an even lighter skin tone. Please suggest me something.
I have very oily skin. I fill very odd in people due to oiliness. I had try very docs. And medicins doesn't work. Please consult a proper and useful treatment.
Hi sir I am using skin lite. Is it good or bad tell me. please suggest better cream for glowing face whitening cream. Any side effects for skin lite. please suggest better cream for whitening colour to face. If I stop using skin lite black spots ate coming under my eyes. Olz suggest better cream any.
1. Take nutmeg (jaiphal) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
2. Take clove (lawang) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
3. Take sandalwood (chandan) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of water till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
4. Take spines of silk cotton tree (semal) and rub it on rough and clean surface with little amount of milk till a paste is formed. Apply it on the affected area for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
5. Make a paste of red lentil (masoor), turmeric (haldi) and lemon juice. Apply it on the acne for 10-15 minutes and then wash it with water. Repeat it twice daily.
6. Rub raw garlic (allium sativum) several times a day, it helps in relieving the pain and also heals acne fast.
7. Split off a portion of aloe vera leaf and rub the pulp directly on the skin.
8. Fresh 5 leaves of neem taken everyday in the morning helps in removing stubborn acne.
I am 60 years old and I have to go for frequent urination at mid night at 2 am to 6 am only. I don't have diabetes or enlarged prostate. What else can be possibilities of other ailments ?
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.
It should be noted that Sweet's syndrome is often associated with cancer and has commonly been linked to leukemia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.