Find numerous Neurologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Sreekanta SwamyYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic my last sugar test report was about 264 post lunch since than my endocrinologist has changed the dosage of my tablets, Now I am using 1.Glimestar M2 (morning 1 tab and evening 1/2 tablet) Today from the mrng I am feeling numbness at my right hand little finger to till now. What could be the reason?
Is there any best treatment specially in Homeopathy about Epilepsy suffering from the last 12 years.
What should be done to improve nervous system and what the reason for failure of nerves. And how we can improve our muscles power.
I am 30 year old married male. From my childhood I have tremor problem. Because of this I cannot do things confidently. I am not addicted to alcohol or cigars. My wife now 5 months pregnant. To grow in my work career I want to get rid out of this problem. Please suggest me good practices and pills.
I'm 21 years old ,suffering from migraine for last few days. Consulted many doctors but no change for my condition. Can you please give me a advice.
I am 38 year old business man. I have migraine problem in weekly 2 to 3 times. Please suggest remedy for this problem.
I'm 32 years old female. I used to have tremor in my right hand while putting signature in presence of some one especially in formal occasions. My handwriting also will not be good at that time. I am not experiencing this discomfort when I am alone. How can I get rid of this situation?
My husband suffers from Sudo Parkinson for the past 5 years. His health is getting deteriorated fastly. But no trumeros only stiffness and speech difficult. Can you please suggest a solution. He is taking syndopa daily for the past 4 years. Thanks in advanced for your time.
Sir/ mam I m suffering frm insomnia. Moreover, m not under stress. Bt still m not able to take proper sleep. What should I do?
My father, age 58 has got brain Hemorrhage before 8 days. He was immediately hospitalized and till today after 8 days he is in CCU. He has some body movement but he is in unconscious state. He can't open her eyes, can't talk. And does not have any mouth moment. He can breath naturally with out external oxygen and has every part of body below neck is fine except right hand. He never required ventilator. My query is, is he out of danger zone. And how much time will he take to open his eyes and come out of unconscious state. Is it normal conditions for such patients. Attached ate reports of my father. Please reply me as soon as possible. More details about the presenting complaint: Cause of brain hemorrhage is high blood pressure Previous history of the same issue: Had heart attack in 2007 Current medications: Diabetic, constipation, high bp, also has continuously whistling problem in both ears since last 20 years Height, Weight, BMI Height (cm)BMIWeight (Kg) 160.0033.2085.00.
I'm suffering from eye pain and one side head ache. Dr. Confirmed that it is migraine. Please give me a tips to overcome migraine.
Autism is defined as a neurobiological pervasive development disorder that includes lack of social skills and inability to reciprocate to social interactions. The patient may also have intellectual and cognitive deficits and problems in communication (verbal as well as non-verbal).
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it.
Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Cuprum Metallicum: This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus: A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Carcinosin: This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus: This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Helleborus: This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them. These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution.