Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sreedhar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SreedharYour feedback matters!
I am having back pain since long time, in the middle part of my backbone. In x-ray doctor found no injuries and as well no other problems, my weight is 70 and height is 5" 6" feet. Doctor said lose some weight. But after losing 5 kg I didn't found any difference in my back pain. When I sit for too long I feel little pain as well when I sleep in position my chest facing downward I feel instant pain in my back. Also I walk very less Please tell me exercise and diet and whatever I can do to get rid of it because I need to sit on computer most of the time for my work.
I have stomach pain from past few days. And pain in my back m not able to sit or stand because of this pain now I have pain in my legs which is making me unable to move. Please help me.
I am chef and I work in a hotel for 12-13 hours of standing work now I feel pain in my legs and back, so what should I do?
I have a desh job. My problem is my back is pain very and my leg pain. And My chest pain and my health is not progress. Sir my help please.
1) Castor Oil - Castor oil is one of the best natural home remedies that is available at many medicine shop or grocery shops. Castor oil has anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties and can be used in various other problems too. For using castor oil in fracture, dip a clean cotton cloth in castor oil and wrap it around that particular bone, cover the cloth with duct tape and leave for one or two nights. It will strengthen your bones and help to remove fracture.
2) Kalonji Or Black Caraway Seed - Kalonji can do wonders in fractures. Its high medicinal properties and contents make it very useful in almost all of minor health problems including fracture of bones. Kalonji contains zinc, iron, phosphorus and many compounds along with antibiotic qualities. For using kalonji for fracture, take kalonji or black caraway seeds oil and massage that particular area of bones two times a day for 10-12 days. You will feel better after using it.
3) Turmeric - Turmeric is another wonderful gift of nature to the mankind that can be extensively useful in various problems like skin infections, in injuries, various mouth related problem and in fracture too. It has various wonderful medicinal qualities like anti oxidant, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. To use turmeric to heal fractures, drink turmeric with milk at least twice a day to recover quickly. Another old method is to make paste of turmeric and onion, make a poultice of this paste and put it on the affected part. You can also tie it with some plastic wraps for 1-2 days.
4) Tying With Wooden Piece - This is one of the methods that I myself have experienced. This looks simple but it is very effective, the only limitation is you can?t use it on every bone, it can only be applied on leg or hand. For using this method, take a small wooden piece and tie it with cotton cloth or plastic on the affected bone area for 10-12 hours.
5) Ice Pack - This method is also worth a try for bone fractures. It is very simple to use and can be very effective. For using put some eyes on a cotton cloth and apply slowly around the affected part for 5-10 mints, repeat this 4-5 times a day to see its effect.
Hey I have habit of rocking back and forth. I can not just stop this habit. But otherwise I am smart and have no other mental condition. It is just a habit which is ruining my life. I came across a medicine CLOMIPRAMINE. Please tell can I take it. And will it help or not. I have bo allergy and any other problem. There is no doctor around. So please help.
Elbow pain and discomfort can be an outcome of a myriad of reasons. Thus, the symptoms of an elbow pain may differ depending on the factor or the medical condition causing the pain. In most of the cases, an elbow pain restricts the movement of the arm affecting a person's ability to lift things or to hold onto something.
- The elbow pain may also be associated with stiffness, and swelling in the elbow joints (often seen in people with Arthritis of the Elbow).
- In some, the elbow pain may be such that a person is unable to open a door, straighten the wrist. They face difficulties in even making a fist, (common in people with a Tennis Elbow).
- In the case of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome, in addition to the elbow pain, there may be weakened hand grip and muscle wastings. The weakness may also affect the ring finger as well as the little finger. In extreme cases, there may be a claw-like deformity affecting the hand.
- In people with the Ulnar Collateral Ligament (UCL) injury, the associated symptoms may include pain mainly concentrated in the inside of the elbow. Further, there may be irritation of the ulnar nerve resulting in numbness in the little as well as the ring finger. The elbow may also appear to be unstable.
- Like the UCL injury, the Little League Elbow may cause pain, swelling, and stiffness on the pinky side of the elbow (inside of the elbow).
To evaluate and determine the exact cause of the elbow pain, a doctor may carry out the following diagnostic tests.
- Blood tests: In the case of arthritis, a blood test may help in a more accurate diagnosis.
- A doctor may also perform some imaging tests such as
- An X-ray of the elbow.
- A CT Scan and an MRI to see if there are any damages or injury to the ligaments, cartilages or tendons.
- A bone scan may come in handy in the case of stress fractures.
The treatment for elbow pain primarily depends on the condition that triggers it.
- In the case of arthritis of the elbow which causes pain and inflammation, the use of Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID), analgesics and corticosteroids provide great relief from the associated symptoms.
- Many people with elbow stiffness (there is a weakness, with people unable to even bend or straighten the elbow) benefit from physiotherapy which goes a long way to relieve the pain and strengthen the elbow.
- PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) injections may be used to treat elbow pain. The blood of the affected person is collected and centrifuged to obtain the platelet-rich plasma. The platelets are then injected into the affected site to speed up the recovery process.
- The use of cold compress and painkillers can also help to reduce the pain and the swelling. For better results, follow this with a hot compress.
- In extreme cases, a person may need an elbow surgery to treat the diseased condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.