Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sreedhar MurthyYour feedback matters!
what is minimum sugar level in new born baby? Is it possible that a new born baby has a low sugar level (in between 30 to45)?
I am 13 years girl I am little fat and short in height. I am here to get the solution of my problems that:- My breast size is getting very big like 28 years girls To reduce my size To increase my height.
My 11 month old son has had a phlegmy cough for over a week now. His only other symptoms are sneezing more frequently, and he's been a little more irritable than normal. No fever, no runny or stuffy nose. Its been hot here so we have the air conditioning on most of the day, and a fan at night. His cough seems to be at its worse in the evening and throughout the night. He will go hours between coughing and is otherwise normal. What could be the cause of his cough?
My sister's 3 Months old baby boy doesn't drink milk much in these days. She feeds not only breast milk but also formula (Similac). But in these days, baby didn't drink much as usual. Drinking amount decreased to 2/3. It starts after baby recovered from ill because of injection. Baby was ill about 1 day after injection. Now my sister are worried her baby because it is decreasing weight. So we would like to ask that can we change other formula brand or getting advice from physicians?
Hi, My 8 month old baby got fever yesterday I showed to pediatrician he told fever is spread it was 102 degree he told if It increase to 104 you should admit and he told this fever will be till 5 days so m fully sad today my baby fever is 100 degree once raising once reducing he gave two types of medicine per day two times macfast oral suspension then another is xyclave dry syrup. Please let me know how to cure my baby fast from fever.
Hello Doctor my Daughter is 13 month old, she wake-up in night around 2-2.30 daily and start weeping loudly, did not drink milk and water, just crying and screaming. I have checked everything gas, ear, potty, stomach and did find that where is the problem, why she cry daily for hours in mid night. Please suggest me something what to do.
I am 30 year old woman I hv 10 month son I breastfeed him daily bt when I feed him I have pain so what should I do?
Hello doctors, My daughter is 5 months old. 3 days after her birth doctor has done echocardiography and it was showing PFO 2 mm with L - > R Shunt. They have suggested that it will be closed with growth of the baby and I can consult any paediatric cardiologist after 6 months. I have consulted a doctor yesterday and he asked to do echo again. This time in echo it is showing that 3 mm ASD with L -> R shunt. Rest everything showing normal. And again doctor suggested that there is nothing to worry since the size is too small and you can just ignore for now and consult a doctor again after 1 year. I wanted to know through Lybrate that what is PFO and Asd. How come pfo is changed to ASD after 6 months. Is it the same or any difference. Any medication to fill the hole? How long it takes to fill the hole naturally. Is there any complication because of asd on my baby's health. Any precaution from my side? Kindly advice. Regards,
My child is seven years old, cared for her very much. He does not have any work carefully. My child is good at studies, but he does not read the carefully. While studying, he seems to make the picture. What to do?
Sir my daughter was 3 months old. Due to some infection in the lungs. She was not take breathing properly. She is in hospital from born. And on the oxygen. doctor said from bhopal that there was no solution for this. Only oxygen is the solution. Pls help me sir. I am very for you.
I'm breastfeeding my 3.5 months old baby. I used to bleed now and then for a month in first month after delivery. Later I didn't experience any kind of bleeding or spotting. However, on June 9th I had unprotected sex and took unwanted 62 within 72 hours. I experienced bleeding on 7th day of taking the pill and bleeding lasted for 3-4 days. Afterwich I have not got my periods. It's been 2 months now. Are there any chance of me being pregnant still?
Hi doc, my son is 1 year 4 months old. My question is regarding avg sleep hours for this age babies. He hardly sleeps 9 hours in night and in between also wakes up in crying mood. Can you please give me some info on this so that I can come over my worry?
I have myometrial fibriods, do these fibroid cause hindrance to pregnancy . One is located in uterine fundal region and another with in the posterior myometrium uterine body
Main apne baby ke ware me poochna chahta hu mera baby son 6 month ka hai uska weight 5 kg hai or rang v saaf nhi hai toh btaiye kaise weight gain kru aur kaise uska rang saaf kru thanks.
A mother’s milk is said to be the most nutritious food for a new born baby. It contains the perfect balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for your baby and changes to keep up with your baby’s growing needs. However, the benefits of breastfeeding extend way beyond nutritional value. Breastfeeding is beneficial for both you and your baby. Ideally, a baby should be breastfed for at least the first six months.
Here are 5 major benefits of breastfeeding.
- Stronger immunity: Mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and a number of unique compounds that help the newborn child’s body fight bacterial and viral infections. No other form of baby food is as rich in these antibodies. Babies who have been breastfed have a lower risk of suffering from ailments such as ear infection, stomach upsets and respiratory problems. The first milk expressed by a woman’s breasts after giving birth is known as colostrums. This milk coats the baby’s digestive system and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Fewer allergies: Breast milk is easier to digest than formula or cow’s milk. This protects the gastrointestinal passages from inflammation and prevents undigested food from triggering allergic reactions. Being breastfed can also reduce the number of allergies a child may suffer from in their later years.
- Healthy body weight: Breastfeeding makes a child less likely to suffer from obesity in their later childhood and adult years. This is because breast milk contains less insulin and more hormones as compared to formula. This helps regulate fat absorption. On an average, babied fed on formula put on weight quickly and are more likely to overeat in their later years.
- Stronger bones: Breastfeeding is beneficial for both the child and the mother. When a woman is breastfeeding her child, her body’s ability to absorb calcium increases. This helps increase bone density, especially as pregnancy can make bones weak.
- Builds a strong mother-child bond: After 9 months of carrying a child to term, giving birth may lead to post partum depression and a mother may feel the connection between her and the child severed. Breastfeeding helps nurture this connection and provides emotional relief to both the mother and child. For the mother, this experience releases hormones that reduce stress and relax the body. For the baby, close physical contact is very important and this process provides the perfect opportunity to do so.