Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sreedhar MurthyYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am 34+ yrs. I had used finpecia & finax tablet earlier to arrest hair falling. Does this pill have any bad side effect like prostate cancer or impotency. For few days after waking up in morning I am feeling back pain in spine, numbness in my right leg, pain in belly left side near waist, urine has become deep yellowish even sometime feel pain. So please suggest.
I am 20 years old got back pain from last 3 weeks now from monday am getting fever irregularly with high temperature and head ache and body pain what should I do.
I am having body ache and shoulder pain due to gas, and also flatus not passing and coming upward through the mouth then I am feeling very weak, so what should I do.
I am a 22 year old girl I am often suffering from head ache and vomiting and also suffering from body pain what should I do?
My name is nevin. I am suffering from body pain from the last 1 week. I have taken medicine but no use. Can you suggest me any think.
Hi I had continuous body pain and joint pain with heavy cold for more that 15 days. Just randomly took blood test and it was typhoid H positive 1 in 160 dilution and is typhoid O positive 1 in 160 dilution. But my doctor did not reacted much for this report. He Just gave tablets. He did not even advices me about the food habits. Is this normal or danger please tell me.
Hi. I have fever from last three days. And cold too. And having body pain with that. What should I do?
Dear Sir/Madam, My mummy aged 58 yrs used to forgets things in daily life not regularly but mostly which can't healthy environment in our home, despite her health conditions is normal leaving body ache sometimes & current BP 123/73. Kindly help me where to get diagnosed for early improvement if required.
I am experiencing severe body pains and headache since 4days. Is this flu of any kind or is it regular?
In right hand there is sensation almost at every night & lot of pain dr says it is due to inflamation ,diabetic patient ,65 year age suggest medicine.
I feels headache, body ache and pain and fever since 10-12 days. I already used medicines like paracetamol and antibiotics but not getting well. Please suggest me what should I do.
Hello sir my body are paining from last 2days I don't know what the problem is can you please help for out of it.
Sir me jab morning me so kar uthata hu to mujhe uthane me bahut dikkat hoti hai kuki meri poori body me bahut pain hota hai.
My problem is constipation for last 4 year, I couldn't satisfied in latrine and on my face pimples are last 4 year. Sometimes I feel back pain and hand pain. So what can I do? Please give me suggestions! Thanks.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.