Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Sreedhar K.CYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 1 year 4 month old and she is suffering with chicken pox but the concern is she was already suffering with cold and cough. Which is still there. Is there any problem or what should we do at this point of time?
Hi doctor I am 25years male I have small white pimples in my penis screen so tell me tablet or cream.
I have not Broken up with my gf but she is too much careless about me this days. For this reason I'm very much depressed, I am unable to concentrate on my studies. What should I do?
The child is having allergic cough. Which medicine in how much quantity for how many days should be given? Can we give indikof ls? Thanks in advance for the advice.
Sir very good morning sir my father have sugar so please tell me what to eating so please tell me sir.
I am 45 years old male I have diabetic problem Pls advise diet plan so that I will reduce my diabetic and also advise medicine.
Hello am very concern about my sex life, I am facing these issues: 1. Am 26 years of age and I am masturbating from 11 years almost daily. I was molested in my childhood after which am used too of this things. It feels guilt. And my ejaculation time is less than a minute and semen are in small qty. Should I go for some tests? Is it impotency? 2. I have phimosis too because my foreskin is very tight. I cannot see Penis Head. 3. I know this will create problem in my marriage life later, what should I do? 4. How I should control masturbation? Is it caused deafness too? I am facing all these issues Doctor, please help me out. It took me 12 years to say that.
While cleaning my ear a few days ago I noticed redness on tip of my finger. A week later, maybe some shampoo entered my ear. I am not sure about this. But I didn't experience any pain. Is there a possibility of infection?
Recently I had fungal infection under groin area and inner thighs. After doctor prescription and medical use, it increased a lot and at night it itches a lot, badly. Know it become black and white flakes are coming out. Now it has been nearly 2 months of problem and now it is flaking out but also it is itching a lot, hard to figure out the problem even after the medication and diagnosis. Please let me know Thank you.
The foreskin is covering whole penis. There is only a small hole at head which doesn't allow the glans to come out. There is no problem during masturbation. Will it cause any problem during sex?
Hello Dr. I am feeling very helpless nd depressed when I came to know about my problem PCOD. I want to know about what food I should avoid and what to eat in this case. As I am taking treatment wid a MBBS Dr. and also need your guidance/ suggestions so I get rid of it as soon as possible. Please help me.
I have a lot of pimples and blackheads on my both cheeks. On my head too. My face is very much oily. A lot of sweat is coming from my face in heat.
I have an issue and I masturbate so many times and I have married and I ve erection dyfunction so is their any home made medicine.
Hello. I am from asansol, Burdwan. My mother is 39 yr, has diabetes and has many fractures in hand and leg and not a blood pressure patient. Today at the evening she suddenly could not feel her left hand, leg may be her left side. She is now taking homeopathy medicine. But what may be the real cause of this kind of thing suddenly. Kindly please answer.
If getting quality sleep is something that you may not be experiencing regularly, you need to take steps to correct it. Sleep improves your health and revitalizes your body allowing your body to be refreshed and energetic.
In today's world, getting quality sleep has become a luxury due to various factors like excessive work and the internet. There are certain tips, which you may follow to improve the quality of your sleep. Some of them are:
- Limit caffeine intake: Drinking too much coffee stimulates the body making you energized and thus hampering your ability to fall asleep. Aim to avoid coffee at least 5-6 hours before you go to sleep.
- Follow a sleep schedule: You should make it a habit to go to bed and wake up at the same time on a regular basis. This will allow you to fall asleep easily as the body's internal sleep cycle is reinforced, thus facilitating better sleep.
- Try to create a comfortable environment: Comfort is an important factor when it comes to sleep. A proper environment with comfortable clothing allows you to relax and experience better sleep. Make sure the room is dark, cool and quiet to help you fall asleep faster.
- Pre-sleep routine: You may follow a ritual before you go to sleep on a regular basis as this may help in preparing the body for sleep. Taking a bath or engaging in mediation for a few minutes are wonderful practices to follow before you sleep.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis as this will allow you to sleep better. Exercises also releases endorphins that improves your overall wellbeing.
- Reduce stress: Aim to reduce stress as this will allow you to sleep better. Stress may cause anxiety and insomnia which may impair your sleep.
- Eat light meals for dinner: Eating carbohydrates laden meals for dinner may hamper your digestion and cause problems in your sleep. So eat light meals and preferably two hours before you go to bed.
Often burns or patches or pimples arising in my face. Once it comes then it goes. But the problem is again appearing in another place around the face. Many telling its because of heat body. How to completely avoid coming such patches and How to reduce heat in my body.
Manufacturers of protein shakes may claim that their products help decrease body fat or promote weight loss, but protein shakes aren't a magic bullet for weight loss.
Replacing meals with protein shakes may help you reduce your daily calories, which can help you lose weight. But eventually you will need to start eating solid food again, which may cause excess weight to return if you don't choose wisely. And if you rely too heavily on protein shakes to replace regular meals, you'll miss out on the nutritional benefits of whole foods.
Since protein contains calories, consuming too much can actually make losing weight more difficult ? especially if you drink protein shakes in addition to your usual diet, and you're not exercising.
The average adult needs 46 to 56 grams of protein a day, depending on weight and overall health. As long as you're eating a healthy diet, adding extra protein ? either through protein shakes or other sources ? isn't necessary.
Remember, the key to losing weight is burning more calories than you consume. Choose healthy foods ? such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains and lean sources of protein ? and include physical activity in your daily routine.
Regarding online consultation there are certain points which all should know and follow.
1) The description of the diseases should be complete in all respects, including any tests done and any medicines already taking. Just saying I have diabetes since 10 years and taking Metformin cannot help a discerning doctor a scientific advice.
2) Your place and name and mail id and phone number should be in the question. It is necessary at times to know where you stay to give a good advice. (For example if there the climate is warm or cold and many other factors)
3) It is necessary to keep in regular touch for some diseases like diabetes and hypertension. So make it a point to be in touch by asking private questions. And repeat the essential point of the previous question to give a continuing answer. All these are said with intention to give a scientifically correct answer and talk as if in a regular consultation about which I am very keen to.
4) For personalised attention and follow up ask privately and it is better to make online payment if you are asked to by the doctor. It involves his time and dedication to give you expert advice after studying your problem. Ask personally in case of doubts about any medical matter. Www.Lybrate.Com/drsajeev
If you are willing to accept me as your regular health care giver / doctor I can give you regular, prompt,
well studied and scientific answers for all your medical problems, which you ask me privately in this site. Sorry to say I will ask for a small payment for my efforts and intelligently studied answers. Regards. Www.Lybrate.Com/drsajeev
Ask privately. It is essential and useful to have a doctor answer your doubts online as it time spent in going to a clinic. Majority of diseases can be treated by online by consultation with an experienced doctor and does not need physical examination. You can use this site and ask me privately