Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Tha problem is that my two teeth till now dudh k daant pls suggest me k what I am doing with teeth removed or consult with dr.
Hi Doctor. I am a smoker & from past few days I am getting blood while brushing my teeth. I have never faced such kind of issue before as well as my lower jaws front 4 teeth facing sensitivity issue. Can you pls tell me how to maintain my oral hygiene & pls help me to get rid of these problems as I am not able to take too cold as well as too hot stuff.
My teeth become yellow in colour, due to florida quantity more in drinking water. Suggest me some treatment so that my teeth looks can be improved.
I am 18 years old and I have yellow teeth. I brush regularly but the yellowness is still there. Please help.
My mouth opens only 1 cm due to pan masala tobbaco I want my mouth full open. What to do? please advise.
I am 26 year old girl, right side wisdom tooth surgery done with stitches on 2014 December, 10 months passed still I am not able to eat even soft items, and left side upper tooth problem have since 5-6 months when ever I chew food when up and down tooth get connect while chewing that time suddenly get pain like stone are there in food otherwise there is no pain. So many doctors I visited but all doctors says everything is fine there is nothing x-ray also done. I am not able to chew both side, right side wisdom surgery done left side while chewing suddenly I stop eating like stone in food. Please guide me what should I do?
How to get rid of mouth ulcers permanently. Frequent mouth ulcers occur in my mouth at intervals of 2 to 3 weeks And they last for 15 days (approx) if medicine not taken Kindly tell the reason and also suggest possible remedy.
I have GUm problem since childhood suggest. E some remedy so that I can have a proper plan to eat as desired and in my ways lzzz suggest sme remedy for me lzz do insta help m is not able.
Recently I got oral thrush. Can I know the reason behind occuring of it? and the medicines that needed to be taken? thanks in advance.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.