Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sree SwethaYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old male and have urine infection for last 2 years, and some problem to start urine wash. And not finish properly. Please advise.
I suffered a fracture in Rt last finger that is proximal phalanx .Eventually it was treated but at the end of two months it was found that the finger has a tiny fracture on middle knuckle also .Since this fracture has been healed due to which now in PIP I am suffering from Swan neck deformity .How can it be treated.
I'm 23 years old and vegetarian. My height is 5'6" and my weight is 45 kg. I really want to put on some weight. So please tell me, how can I do it?
We have often noticed outgrowth around the neck in a lot of people. The neck lumps are of varying sizes. While some may be unduly large in size, others range from being moderate to miniscule. Usually, neck lumps do not bode any cancerous development and are benign in most cases. However, certain specific types of neck lumps can often bode serious health impairments. A lot of the neck lumps are painless and do not cause any discomfort to the patient. However, these lumps must not go unattended in either case. Especially if they are cancerous, a speedy detection is expedient to arrest any further damage. The neck lumps stem from a lot reasons.
Some of the most common causes are enlisted below:
- Swollen Lymph nodes: Lymph nodes are spread all over your body. They are often susceptible to infections caused by germ attacks. Infection causing bacteria or viruses often result in the enlargement or swelling in the lymph nodes. This manifests itself as neck lumps, albeit sometimes. This could also arise out of allergic reactions to certain foreign substances.
- Cancer: While a neck lump may not necessarily mean a sign of cancer, some lumps could occur due to tumor formations, which unfortunately indicate a malignant growth. Radioscopy and biopsy are the usual techniques through which the malignancy of the tumors can be detected.
- Thyroid Disease: Some neck lumps occur due to an inflammation in the thyroid glands. On account of certain hormonal imbalances, hyroid glands may swell up leading to neck lumps.
- Mumps: Mumps is a contagious disease that is caused by a viral infection in the respiratory tract. As a consequence, the salivary glands may swell up causing neck lumps. Mumps are very common in children.
- Tumour in the salivary glands: Another common cause of neck lumps are tumours in the salivary glands. On account of a variety of external as well as internal reasons, there may be an abnormal growth in our salivary glands. This leads to lumps in the neck.
The earliest signs of neck lumps should goad you to consult a doctor. While it may not be of alarming nature, to avert any major ailment, it is worthwhile to be cautious beforehand.
I am suffering from headache and I can't sleep in night so comfortably and from few day I didn't like to eat dinner so can you suggest me what is better to do from my side?
My friend son is going to reach his first birthday on September 1st. But his weight is 12kg now. So only for past one month he is moving. Now he is able to stand for ten seconds but due to his weight he sits down immediately. By holding hands he is able to walk. When will he walk on his own? is his weight normal?
I have a shop. An in last 1 year my weight in increased to 76 kg and my fat is increased and I am just 22 years old. What should I do?
I have irregular periods since 3 yrs. I haven taken many treatments but no result. Am 23 and unmarried. My weight 64 kg. Am unable to reduce weight even I follow diet. How to reduce weight. How to cure pcod problem. What pills I should take.
I am getting irregular periods and less bleeding. Is that leads to gain weight? What is solution to get periods regularly?
I have dark circle which is getting darker day by day. Is it because of the blood purification issue due to irregular period since I have PCOD. Please recommend any cream for lightening the dark circle if needed.
How to cure lower back pain forever. My back connected to tail bone had always got the pain. When there is pain on the sides of back then the respective legs, knees and hip also have the stressed or elongated pain.
I had lost job having two kids line 3 year old other 4 year old and wife we stay at rented apartment I am having hyperanxity and fearisum previously I use to take Trika 1 mg but now even that is not working out even if I get job this anxiety and dear make me to leave this job.
My wife is 31 years old she got pregnant after 3 years without any medical assistance and we went for a ultrasound around the 40th day which said the egg is formed well in uterus and asked to go for another scan after 2 weeks but in the scan after 8 weeks it shows that there is no fetal pole or yolk sac and they asked us to go for beta hcg and now the hcg value shows 22541mui/ml which is quiet good what does this really mean?
I have hair fall problem since 2 years. I use dove shampoo. But there r no results. What should I do?
Obesity with snoring, choking episodes at night and day time sleepiness are symptoms of sleep apnea syndrome. It is diagnosed by polysomnography/sleep study.