Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Hello, am 21 age year old and since 2010 i'd been used to wear spectacles, and now I really want to remove this. I can't handle this anymore its so, irritating me I don't even have any girlfriend, this specs are curse for me. Please doctors suggest me what should I do for removing the spectacles, and there is under eye dark circles. What do I do for remove this. It will be so helpful for me.
I am 22 year old female. I am having a lower back pain. I am doing exercise but it's not working. Also my legs pain while sleeping. What to do? Please help me.
I have been suffering from fungal infection from last 2 months what should I do for preventing that.
Hi my name is Devidayal I am 25 years old I have a problem of nightfall since last five months what should I do? And I a problem of sheeghrapatan also?
I have some low pain in my stomach and I don't know what I do to relax my stomach it is a problem of my life and I don't know what I do to relax my stomach pain please give me a solution for my stomach pain please help me.
I am suffering from throat infection for a long time. I have got my blood tested. Abs eosinophil count is 458, white blood cell count is 10. 4, red cell distribution width is 11. 3, total ige is 224. 2. I am taking treatment from homeopath doctor, but finding not much reliefm I have taken antiboitic for 5 days also before starting homepathic medicine. Kindly advise me. Lot of mucus coming out from mouth. And also having bodypain.
I have psoriasis last 8 years, I need to cure please help me. Starting it's red color then it's turn into white patches.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am 20 years, whenever I travel a journey either in ac or sleeper or when I ride bike more more, I found small rashes on my face, and it take 6-7 days to go. Please tell what is this any allergy? suggest me some tub or something I can get over it ?
Im medium height person about 5.3 inches tall can I increase my height using ayurveda medicines my age is 21 years.
I am recently diagnosed with diabetic 8.8 scale (3 months) test. With having cholesterol 332. From past few months I became very tired and restless. What should I do? Can you please suggest? I am having medicines for that but I don't want to continue same for life long. What should I do?
I want to increase the length and size of my penis please suggest me any working medicine or treatment other than surgery for the same.
If you have got diabetes, then it is quite natural that you will soon face acute eye troubles. This is the reason diabetic patients are always suggested to keep their blood sugar levels controlled so that eye troubles can be easily avoided. Thorough medical check-up is required in order to detect conditions of the eyes. Some of the commonest eye troubles occurring due to diabetes are cataract, glaucoma, blurry vision, diabetic retinopathy and others.
List of eye diseases caused by diabetes:
- Diabetic Retinopathy: When the retina's smallest blood vessels get severely damaged due to increased blood sugar, then this kind of eye condition occurs. Early detection of this eye condition can save your eyes, but if it is too late, then nothing can be done, and it might even lead to blindness.
- Cataract: Fogging or clouding condition can bring this kind of condition and this can only be corrected by wearing proper corrective lenses. However, if you fail to control diabetes, then in spite of wearing glasses, your eye condition might get deteriorated day-by-day. Glared or blurred vision is the most common symptom in this regard.
- Glaucoma: When the eye fluid is not drained properly, then this kind of eye trouble occurs. In fact, eye pressure increases to a great extent as a result of which delicate eye nerves can get severely damaged. The blood vessels of the eyes can get clogged causing greater interruption in vision. Medicines can make aqueous humor to get drained in a proper manner, and thus you should go for a proper eye check-up so that you can acquire the requisite medicines. Some popular symptoms of glaucoma are headaches, eye aches, blurred vision, watery eyes, vision loss and others.
- Diabetic macular edema: This eye disease mainly occurs in the advanced stage of diabetic retinopathy. Macula is nothing, but the most delicate part of retina and when it gets swollen, then you might face this eye trouble. Only medications can help you to get rid of the same and thus immediate medical help is needed.
- Blurry vision: Though this is quite a small and temporary eye issue for diabetic patients, but this condition might turn into a serious one if you neglect to correct the same in the very beginning. You might even face blindness due to negligence of this trouble. Also, fluctuating sugar-levels should be stabilized so that this kind of trouble can be easily tackled.