Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 31 years, having pain in stomach and back upper side from morning, having period from yesterday. I didn't take anything from morning expect green tea and plain water, please suggest me which medicine I need to take though I too one medicine for gastric but didn't relief.
It may lead to destruction of the joint articular surface.
Avn mostly affects people between 30 to50 yrs of age
What is the treatment?
Ayurvedic medicines that restart the blood supply of joint to improve use of the joint
Special medicines to improve your bone healing process.& stop further damage.
Different panchakarma & upakarma procedures to make joint free to move & make joint strong too.
Massage with different oil, pind swed,& many more therapy
Stage of the disease
Patients support & willpower.
Hello, My wife got delivered a baby girl 15 days back. She is getting excess milk through her breast. Some kind of tightness comes in her breast & due to same suffering some pain in her breast. Kindly advice as your prompt reply really helpful for me.
Hi I am taking Novelon 21 day pill from june. Missed second last doubled with the last, break of 6 days from 2-7 july. Menses from 5-7july. New pack from 8th july. Protected intercourse but condom used thrice on 9th july (first timw intercourse) Next fully protected on 14th july (last intercourse) Missed 21st july pill doubled 22nd july night. Light bleeding on 22nd july morning (breakthrough bleed or implantation bleed?) Pill ended on 28th july menses from 1-6 aug. Negative hpt at 4,5,6,7,8,11,12 weeks all negative hpt done with first morning urine with different brands. No pills or intercourse after 1-6aug. Periods due on 1st sept as it dint came did a usg and hcg beta on 8th sept (10 weeks from first and 9 weeks from last intercourse) Hcg was 0.11 and usg shows pcod (no mention of pregnancy) Dr. Prescribed deviry 2 tab for 5 days for withdrawal bleed. But after taking just a single dose bleeding started from 11-16th sept. It was heavy. On 21st sept morning when I woke up I can feel my pelvic bone in the front Scared went for usg on 21st sept (12 weeks ftom first and 11 weeks from lasr intercourse) Usg only showed bulky ovaries with pcod. I asked him if my uterus was normal he said its absolutely normal. Usg was transabdominal I did not have any intercourse after 14th july. Is their any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to redo hpt or BHCG test? Moreover have done hpt with first morning urine with two different brand both says negative. It is 16 weeks from intercourse. I t was negative within the time frame and it remained until after 12 hours when I was about fo to discharge the kit. It showed a grey line on one brand. As menses was about to ocuur on 11th and it did not occur still now. Did a usg yesterday almost 4 months after last intercourse it showed only pcod. Is their still any risk of pregnancy? Do I need to repeat BHCg? Or hpt?
What is the chances of conceiving while taking siphene 100mg? This is my first cycle taking from day 3-7? What are the chances of conceiving in the first cycle since I have pcod and I am taking normoz for that?
I have 2 years old baby girl. Her vagina is closed. I want to know is it normal or not? Please advise.
Dear sir/Mem, My wife is pregnant and complete 5 months. I want to ask that I what we can do for development of baby more effectively to make baby strong and sharp mind and for good health of mother and baby. Please suggest. What books to read and what to eat or what things to do.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.