Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Sowmya PavanYour feedback matters!
For a tea lover, nothing in the world can be more gratifying than a cup of tea. Happiness or sadness, stress or celebration, the answer to everything is a cup of heavenly delight. In addition to the hard core tea addicts, many people, in general, have the habit of drinking tea after meals. While many see this as a harmless addiction, some experts consider the habit anything but healthy. What is the truth then? Is it harmless to drink tea after meals or is the truth different from what is apprehended? In this article, we try to find an answer to this baffling question.
Some reports suggest that drinking tea, particularly the green tea or any other herbal tea after meals may be a good practice. The green tea is known for its high antioxidant and polyphenol content.
- When consumed after a meal, the green or herbal tea acts as a catalyst, accelerating the production as well as the stimulation of many digestive enzymes including gastric juice, saliva, and bile to aid in the digestion process.
- The catechins (polyphenolic compounds), an active compound present in green tea enhances the pepsin activity to a great extent. An increased pepsin activity indicates a better breakdown of the dietary proteins.
- The antioxidants in the green are known to deal with many complications associated with digestion with elan. In fact, green tea is considered an effective digestive stimulant. It is known to provide relief from intestinal gas as well as conditions of Irregular Bowel Syndrome (namely Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s disease).
- Green tea or herbal tea also helps in better absorption of the dietary nutrients.
While these points reflect the benefits of having tea (mainly green or herbal tea) after meals, there is the other side to it. Not all people enjoy having green tea. Thus, when we discuss the merits or the demerits, we should consider tea in general and not just herbal or green tea.
- The Tannin present in tea comes with many side effects.
- Tannin interferes with absorption of many minerals including iron, zinc, and calcium (slows down the absorption). As a result, there may be a deficiency of these minerals, triggering a myriad of health complications.
- In some people, tannin may also trigger constipation.
- Thus, people already suffering from the deficiency of these minerals should refrain from drinking tea between meals.
- Another ingredient present in tea is the caffeine.
Taking all the points (both merits and demerits) into consideration, it is best to avoid drinking tea between meals on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
After pregnancy test with preganews kit ,how to identify her pregnancy week means 6 week ,8 week, 14 week.
लौंग का प्रयोग सदियों से आयुर्वेदिक औषधियों के तौर पर किया जाता रहा है। लौंग कई तरह की गंभीर बीमारियों को जड़ से खत्म कर सकता है। लौंग एक प्रकार का मसाला है। इस मसाले का उपयोग भारतीय पकवानो मे बहुतायत रूप में किया जाता है। अगर प्रतिदिन लौंग का अलग-अलग तरीके से सेवन किया जाए तो इससे आपको कई तरह की बीमारियों में लाभ मिलेगा। आज हम आपको लौंग खाने से दूर होने वाली उन 10 बीमारियों के बारे में बता रहे हैं, जिनसे शायद आप अंजान होंगे।
लौंग खाने के ये हैं आश्चर्यजनक फायदे
1. लौंग को मुंह में रख कर उसका रस चूसने से खांसी ख़त्म होती है। जब तक मुंह में लोंग रहती है तब तक खांसी बंद ही रहती है।
2. लौंग को मुंह में रख कर चूसने से मुंह और श्वास की बदबू दूर हो जाती है।
3. लौंग के तेल की कुछ बुंदे किसी स्वच्छ कपडे के टुकड़े पर टपकाकर, उस कपडे को बार-बार सूंघने से प्रतिषय (जुकाम) की समस्या ठीक हो जाता है साथ ही नाक भी बंद नहीं होती है, और नाक अगर बंद हो तो खुल जाती है।
4. लौंग को पानी के साथ पीसकर 100 ग्राम पानी में मिलाकर, छानकर मिश्री मिलाकर पिने से ह्रदय की जलन विकृति दूर होती है। पेट में जलन होना बंद हो जाती है।
5. वात विकार व जोड़ों के दर्द में लौंग का तेल मलने से पीड़ा ख़त्म होती है।
6. लौंग को पानी के साथ पीसकर हलके गर्म पानी में मिलाकर पिने से जी मचलना बंद हो जाता है और ज्यादा प्यास लगना भी बंद हो जाती है।
7. लौंग के तेल की एक दो बुंदे बताशे पर डालकर खाने से हैजे की विकृति दूर हो जाती है।
8. लौंग को बकरी के दूध में घीसकर, नेत्रों में काजल की तरह लगाने से रतोंधी रोग ठीक हो जाता है।
9. लौंग और चिरायता दोनों बराबर मात्रा में पानी के साथ पीसकर पिलाने से बुखार ख़त्म हो जाता है।
10. एक रत्ती लौंग को पीसकर, मिश्री की चाशनी में मिलाकर चाटकर खिलाने से गर्भवती महिलाओं की उल्टियां बंद हो जाती है।
I am trying for a child, not successful since 2 months, my last period was not heavy, had brown discharge for 6 days, is it concerning. And what is the best way to conceive baby ASAP.
We had sex one week after taking pregnancy removal medicine she had periods one week ago and we forgot to use condom can she get pregnant again.
Actually today I was in date with my girlfriend and we were kissing each other and then suddenly my says me that from your mouth had smell is coming.
Happiness is the greatest pursuit of life. Some people want their dream job, others want to find their soul mate, but in reality, we are all just searching for happiness and joy. Without happiness (or at least the hope of happiness), life almost becomes meaningless.
Here is the truth about happiness:
The number 1 thing preventing people from living truly happy lives comes down to their belief about what happiness actually is. When you have the wrong idea about what happiness is, you will end up spending your whole life either looking for something in the wrong place or looking for something which never even existed to begin with.
Let?s go over some common false beliefs about happiness.
Here are 3 false beliefs that sabotage the happiness of many:
1) Happiness is an emotion
The biggest false belief about happiness is that happiness is an emotion that comes in your energy field, when in reality, it is a state of being and a way of life. When you receive something you want or see someone you like, you experience the emotion of happiness in your energy field. You watch it arise, feel it flow through you, and then watch your energy field relax once it leaves.When we believe that happiness is THIS emotion, we become attached to always trying to keep that emotion alive in our energy field, which causes us stress and anxiety due to expectation and attachment.
We then beat ourselves up for not feeling ?happy? enough, which causes even more unhappiness.What if happiness is actually a skillset and a way of interacting with the world as opposed to being a phenomenal emotion? What if it is a way of life and a state of mind? When we stop looking at happiness as being the same as the experience of the emotion of happiness, we can then align our lives with a deeper pursuit of holistic fulfillment.
2) Happiness comes with external gain
We are taught from birth that happiness comes from career, wealth, looks, possessions, accomplishments, achievements, and relationships. There are many, MANY people who have everything they want in life, and deep down they are seriously unhappy.
Why is this?
Happiness is a matter of spirituality, self-realization, and a relationship with your own soul.
It?s an inside job.
Looking towards external things to fulfill your souls desire for happiness is like trying to satisfy hunger by taping bread all over your body.
3) If you are happy, you don?t experience things like sadness or depression
Another false belief is that being happy means you never experience things like sadness, depression, anxiety, stress, anger, or frustration.
We tend to think of a ?happy? life as one consisting of rainbows, butterflies, and lollipops.
But what if a happy life is a balanced, holistic life?
What if sadness, depression, and anxiety are actually necessary in the pursuit of happiness?
When we believe that living a happy life and experiencing negative emotions are incompatible, we condemn ourselves for failing to live in a blissful state all the time.
In reality, being happy involves the experience of the whole spectrum of emotions, and the transmutation of those into a higher self-understanding.
Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which,
if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Happiness, simply put, is about your relationship to the contents of your present moment.
It doesn?t matter what the contents are, it only matters how you react and relate to those contents in your mind and energy field.
And most importantly, take time to become still, present, and meditative.
Feed your soul with stillness, and you may just find that ?happiness? has been there buried under thoughts and mental programs all along.
If you want to experience deep, unmoving happiness,think of it this way.
Less presents,more presence.
I wanna know about periods .u know wht my periods comes on the time bt in this month periods came 2 time in month bt for 1-1 days not properly .bleeding ws very less .i m not able to get wht should I do .nd what's the reason behind this As soon as possible please get me provide the answer.
Abortion is the process of terminating pregnancy. It is induced, either by the use of medications or by surgical procedure. The term abortion is usually used to denote induced termination. Unsafe sex is one of the major causes of abortion, even though it is legal under a number of circumstances in most countries. The term miscarriage is used to denote spontaneous termination of pregnancy before a fetus develops. In other words, miscarriage is denoted as spontaneous abortion in medical terms.
What are the causes of abortion?
Causes of an abortion or miscarriage may be due to fetal or maternal complications. Some of the fetal factors include:
- Unwanted pregnancy
- Abnormal development of fetus, either due to abnormal chromosomes or teratogenic factors.
- Immunological factors
- Problems with implantation
- Serious health diseases like kidney disease
What are the homeopathic treatments for abortion?
Homeopathic medication system is one of the most popular and widely accepted holistic medication approaches used all over the world. The choice of remedy for any disease is based on individualized symptoms and lifestyle habits using a holistic method. In such a way, a state of complete wellness can be achieved by eliminating all the signs and symptoms that the patient is suffering from. The main objective of homeopathy is not just to manage the adverse effects of abortion.
Some of the homeopathic remedies that are beneficial in treating abortion or miscarriage are given below:
- Aconite Nap: Helpful in treating anxiety, excitement or fear experienced before the procedure.
- Apis Mel: Medication used during the 3rd month of pregnancy
- Aletris Far: Treats conditions of typical abortion that is done due to anemia or weakness or other conditions affecting the mother
- Arnica Montana: To manage abortion that is done after an accident to treat the mother
- Baptisia: Used in treating abortion is done due to shock, fever or mental depression. Often used for women under the age of 21.
- Sepia: Used when there is an abortion during fifth to seventh month of pregnancy.
- Thuja: Used to treat women who have a history of gonorrhea.
- Syphilinum: Used for treatment when there the abortion is done due to syphilis.
Related Tip: "Methods of Abortion for Unwanted Pregnancy"
Medicines firstly reduce the side effects of allopathic hormonal pills.
Remedies act on the various glands to produce the hormones in the required manner. Gradually the hormonal levels becomes normal. The treatment has dynamic action in revitalization and regulation.
As the hormonal levels are within the normal limits the abnormal hair growth reduces substantially. It helps in the reduction of weight which secondarily lowers the level of androgens which are responsible of abnormal and excessive hair growth.