Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sowmya Mahesh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Sowmya MaheshYour feedback matters!
i am always very lazy always feeling tired no stamina even for running or to do any hard work no concentration on studies how to change myself.
Sir, I am studying in 11th class. My age is 16 years. As compare to my age my weight is so low and height also. How can I increase my weight?
I want make my carrier in modeling but my height is not sufficient so what to do to increase my height quickly or what workout to do or what routine I should follow.
I have done sex with my girlfriend on 1st and 2nd June using condom. And from 1st to 7th is her period days every month. But after having sex she is not having period don't know why? please help.
When I am talking with some one I get saliva in my mouth with this words goes wrong give me suggestions to cure it.
I have acne on my face for last six months. I took medicine but it can't work. Please guide me and suggest me doctor.
I am 20 years male. Now my height is 6 feet, weight is 65to68 Kg. But my body is slim. I want to get gain my body. So what am do.
Hello. I am an engineering student so there are always late night studies so my concern is that how many hours of sleep is then required and also I have problems of not getting early morning so what is solution for it?
Sir I am diabetics since 13 years. Till my sugar level is 200 + or- 5 . I am using Galusmet 50/500 i want to use insulin.Can u suggest insulin?
Hello sir I am very worried about my belly its seems very weird and I wanted to get rid off please help me.
Pleasuring yourself is not wrong and is infact a normal part of human nature, however, society often frowns on it and young people are often taught to avoid masturbation. Lack of knowledge and opportunities to talk about it have given rise to a number of myths on this subject.
Let's take a look at a few of them:
- Masturbation causes health problems: Pleasuring yourself is the ultimate form of safe sex. There is no way for you to catch an STD, sexually transmitted disease, or for it to cause any sort of mental health problem. The only risks involved are allergic reactions to lubricants or toys and a feeling of guilt or shame due to societal pressure. It lowers the chances of you having an orgasm during sex
- Masturbation is akin to cheating: Single people as well as people in committed relationships masturbate. While it can lead to problems in a relationship depending on your partner's views about it, it does not amount to cheating on him or her.
- Masturbation causes infertility: Pleasuring yourself does not reduce your chances of getting pregnant or getting someone else pregnant. However, for men with a low sperm count, restricting ejaculations while trying to get their partner pregnant is a good idea. The only way masturbation can lead to infertility is if partners who share sex toys do not keep them clean and pass on STDs through them.
- It can cause erectile dysfunction: Erectile dysfunction has a number of psychological and biological causes, such as heart disease, stress and obesity but masturbation is not one of them. Eating certain foods can help control the urge to masturbate.
- Masturbation can damage the genitals: Touching your genitals is very unlikely to damage them. The sex organs are designed to withstand friction and hence are very tough organs. The maximum damage that can be caused by masturbation is a little chafing. Using lubricant can prevent this from occurring.