Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SowmyaYour feedback matters!
I want to grow my hair length faster and hairline can any doctor can help me with supplements it will surely help me. I am applying natural remedies and having lots of protein diet but not helping so much?
I want to get more and very much fairer. When I wake up in the morning I look very fair but after that I become very brown. I want to grow foreigner white like I look in early morning or on very cold nights.
I have a query about my hair. When I come my hair. So many hairs fall. When I oil my hair also they fall.
Hey doctor My name is Rahul I have a problem of my dark lip. I want a lighter lip So please help me out of this doctor! actually I have not such money for plastic surgeon Is there any other treatment of cream or medicine Ever I never smoke in my life!
Mera penis bilkul kala ho gya hai. I know it's natural lekin mera friend bhi indian hai unlogo ka penis behad khubsurat bilkul unke chehre ki tarah hai. Mera kala penis aur kala testis hone ki wajah se meri GF mujhse dur bhagti hai. Mujhe apne penis ko khubsurat mere face ki tarah gora karne ke liye koi dwa BTAYEIN jo melanin disorders ko khatam kar de aur penis ke black dead cells ko hatakar ander se natural fair cells ko bahar laye jisse ki kalapan dur ho jaye aur face ki tarah nikharne lge taki meri GF mujhse khush rahe. Mai janta hu ke is kalapan me koi bimari nhi hai aur ye natural har aadmi me hota hai lekin aaj bhi bahut se indian hain jinka penis Englishman ki tarah gora fair aur smooth hota hai. Muje bas iske dead cells ko htane, kalepan ko khatam karne aur natural glow ke liye koi dwa, cream btayein jo ki kaam kare. Kuch ne kha ki veer brightening cream lgao fair bhi ho jayega aur smooth bhi lekin ye aasani se nhi milta.
Doctor by using one of my pimples remover on my face I got suffered from skin burning on my two cheeks please help me to recover my face. Please tell me some remedies to make my face at my before stage.
Skin graft is a form of a surgical procedure, which involves removal of the skin of a particular region of the body and transplanting it to a different body portion or to a separate individual. Grafting is usually recommended by the doctor if the patient has suffered from extreme burns or the protective layering of the skin of that particular region has been damaged because of extreme illness, bed sores sustained infection on the skin or repeated injuries. Grafting is also recommended as a procedure for nose and breast reconstruction surgeries. It is usually done with the help of local anaesthesia, making the procedure a less painful one.
There are two types of skin grafting procedures:
1. Split-level thickness grafts: The grafting in this procedure deals with the elimination of the epidermis and just a part of the dermis from the site of the healthy skin. These grafts are used to cover generally a large portion of the body. This form of grafting does not develop significantly with the other portions of the skin, so doctors recommend more split-level thickness grafts as the person ages. The grafts happen to be delicate, glossy and faded in comparison to the rest of the skin.
2. Full-thickness grafts: In this procedure, the grafting involves the subsequent removal of the blood vessels and the muscles along with the two skin layers from the donor site. This form of grafting is particularly useful in reconstructing small damages on the exposed portions of the body such as the face. This type adjusts well with the other portions of the skin and subsequently tends to merge with the rest of the skin.
The procedure will begin with the implementation of intravenous therapy (IV) on your wrist or hand on the day of the surgery. This therapy helps the doctor to provide you with necessary medicines and fluids at any point of the surgery. Just a few minutes before the operation, the doctor will inject general anaesthesia through IV. After removal of the skin, preferably from the unexposed portions of the body, such as thigh and buttocks in the case of a split-level thickness graft and the abdomen and the chest in case of a full-thickness graft, the healthy skin is transplanted at the damaged spot and is fixed by subsequent stitching and dressing. The donor site will also be covered by appropriate dressing to prevent any further infection. After the completion of the surgery, it is recommended to take a few days’ rest before getting on with your daily life routine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
Does bodybuilding or high intensity exercises cause hair loss as it increases testosterone level. please help with it sir. I want to build my body but my hair is thinning from temples which can be aggravated by bodybuilding.
Normal hair loss .how to take precautions. And is it possible to. Remove damaged dark. Skin to normal.
Lybrate | Dr. Nitin Chaudhari speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My wife have 5 month pregnant. She suffers from itching and not get relief after using evion lotion and other medicine.
I have pimples on face due to oily thing so what I do for clear face or my face are oily due to summer.
I am suffering from constipation. Because of which there are pimples all over my face what would you recommend?
I have lost my 20%hair on my head please give me simple tips to save my remaining hair & a procedure to strong my hair?
I have too much unwanted hair on body, legs, hands, ears, and face please help me to reduce the body hair.
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. It can make people conscious of their appearance and result in low self-esteem and anxiety. It usually affects people who fall in the age group of 12-25 but sometimes older people are also affected.
There are various factors that makes the skin prone to acne. Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle resulting in acne. Some causes that makes your skin prone to acne are -
1. Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn?t cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
2. Stress: Stress is another major cause that makes your skin prone to acne. When the body stressed, it produces excessive testosterone (a sex hormone) resulting in excessive oil production. Stress also impairs the immune system of the body so that it becomes vulnerable to acne.
3. Cosmetics: Some cosmetics (usually oil based) tend to clog the pores of the skin which may result in acne. Using harsh cleansing agents can dry and irritate the skin. Also, gentle washing of the skin is recommended to avoid breakouts.
4. Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!