Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
I have Dust Allergy form last 6 years. And I have also dark circle in my under eye. What I need to do please consult that.
Hai sir my friend hair is very losses in bathing time he is any product use but not result success help me.
I AM MANISH FROM U.P I HAVE A SOME PROBLEM FOR MY HAIR MY HAIR ARE WIGHT & fall so how can solve this problem. please explain me.
In subscission procedure for acne scars does the surgeon insert needle on one particular scar or separately inserts needle to every scar. I have many scars on my face and does this procedure cause pigmentation on treated areas?
Onion juice is regarded as a better option for d treatment of hairloss . Apply it for 20 mins in d morning . Then wash it plain water or with shampoo ? please tell me the correct process of applying onion juice . And how to manage application of oil with the use of onion juice ?
I am 21 year old. I have a problem in my face. I have too much oily skin, and I got acne. How it is remove.
5 Years ago, I came to this place, after 2 years my face and neck skin became so dark, due to the sun. It burnt my skin, how to get my original face colour back?
We are living in gurgaon. I have hair fall problem .being a lady hair fall from forehead is embarrassing. I want home remedy for this .and general solution for hair fall .on my email.
She have dense dark hair all over the body. It seems awkward. She never cut her hair. What could be done for the treatment of unwanted hair?
How to glow whitening skin walking in hot whether skin became dull and black how to recovery whitening.
Actually these days my skin is becoming very oily and it causing me great disturbance. After 1 hr of taking bath itself it's happening like that .And on some parts of my face skin some bad smell is also coming .So can anyone recommend or suggest me with some solution please.
Skin allergy sometimes coming, many doctors was consult but not permanent relief, skin allergy coming time am use Citrigen Tablet temporary relief, but I want permanent relief please tell me allergy time rashes coming.
I have some skin problem. Puri body me kahi pe b dane nikal aate h. Wo aise ki phle unme blood bhar jata h. Fir jam k uss jagah ka mans tk sad jata. 1-2 mnth me jb pura sukhta h to. Uss jagah gadda ho jata h.
How can I grow my hair long and thick and shiny what should I do for make my hair long thick and shiny.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
So, here's all you need to know about laser hair removal:
- Precision: The laser beam that is set on to the skin gets absorbed by the pigment present in the hair follicles. Each pulse of this laser will take a nano second to treat many follicles at one time. The areas like the upper lip and the bikini line can be treated in a matter of minutes.
- Duration: Most people going through this treatment will require at least five to seven sessions so as to attain permanent hair loss.
- Preparation: The procedure does not merely consist of a process that zaps the unwanted hair. Considerable preparation has to go into it, especially since it a long term treatment method. Avoid waxing or electrolysis at least six weeks before the treatment as this may make the skin tender. Also, since the laser beams affect the hair roots that it can catch, it is best to have them grown out so that the procedure is more effective. Also, you will need to limit your time in the sun before going in for the procedure.
- Trimming: Before the procedure actually starts, the hair will require trimming. A few millimetres will be removed, just above the surface of the skin.
- Adjustments: Once the trimming is done, the laser equipment will be trained on your skin for a process of adjustment which will involve studying and adjusting as per the colour, thickness and the site of hair removal. Also, the adjustment will be done in terms of the skin colour.
- Protection: Before the laser pulses are administered, the expert will need to wear eye protection and cover the site of hair removal with a cooling gel that will protect the skin. Also, a test pulse will be administered on to a small patch first, in order to see if there is any reaction or inflammation.
- Aftermath: After the procedure, the application of anti-inflammatory creams and lotions will take place, following which the next session will be scheduled. Usually, the next session will be three to four weeks later.
You must make sure that you going to a well-known clinic where the laser hair removal process is conducted by an expert.