Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SowmyaYour feedback matters!
The area under eye loses fat n its looks so tired n hollow .how I fix it and what medicine should I take to overcome eye hollowness.
Hello good morning, here I want some remedies to stop hair fall, like what to eat, what kind of shampoo and oil ll have to use for hair etc. Suggest some solution please.
I am 20 years old and I hve g the problem of hairfall and whitening of hair I have used many expensive lotions but it was all in vain please suggest me suitable economical remedy for this.
Is there any age limit for hair transplant? I am 21 can transplant my hair I take lotion name is more 12.5% for hair growth is it good or bad.
I am free from my pcos now. but for the treatment I had to switch to different medicines. Homeopathy. Ayurveda. Allopathy. but finally I got treated with allopathy. It left me with some side-effects. DTS too much hair fall. Please advise.
I have some unusual hair growth on my forehead so it looks ugly. I usually shave the unwanted hair but it grows up again. Is there any permanent solution to it such as laser treatment or some thing?
On his face and somewhere near neck to chest. It is? my grandfather says it. it is there for last 2 or 3 years. Please give me solution.
Respected doctors. I'm observing from last 2 months that the color of my beard is turning 'brown' in color as i'm just 21 years old and I had not used any other method than foam-shave or simple trimming what should I do.?
Doctor, I have skin problem due to pimples my skin had became dull and there are lots of pores on my face. What should i do to cure?
I'm suffering from dandruff and hairloss. I have tried all and no result and also I'm suffering from pimples and tan. Please give any ointment name to me.
My face got many dark spot due pimples and injuries tell me the best treatment sir please my face ful of dark spot.
Psoriasis is an inflammatory skin disease in which the skin cells multiply at a rate higher than the normal. It can even be 1000 times compared to the normal rate. It worsens every winter as the skin becomes itches and even starts bleeding after scratching. However, psoriasis is not contagious meaning that it cannot spread from one person to another. In fact, psoriasis is not an infectious disease. It does not occur due to infection of any sort. That is why it does not spread from one person to another.
The general belief is that Psoriasis is incurable. However, this is not true. Homeopathy is far more effective in the treatment of psoriasis and these homeopathic medicines are completely natural and do not contain any chemical compounds at all unlike allopathic medicines. The homeopathic remedies do not intend to suppress this inflammation. In fact, they intend to correct the cause that has resulted in this indiscriminate cell division and also the inflammation. Once these two things are set right, the symptoms disappear on their own.
Homeopathy does require some patience on the part of both the patient and the doctor to get good results in the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis.
Remedies for the homeopathic treatment of psoriasis
- Graphites is one of the best homeopathic remedies for psoriasis with constipation. In such cases the patient cannot tolerate cold easily. There may be thick sticky discharge from the eruptions. In some cases, eczema may also be present with psoriasis. In female patients, there may be disturbance in the menstrual cycle too.
- Mezereum is helpful in case of psoriasis on the scalp. In such cases thick and leathery crusts cover the head and there is pus beneath these crusts.
- Arsenic Iodatum is given in case where patches of psoriasis occur with multiple colours. The scales are usually large in size.
- Sepia is recommended for psoriasis with foul odour from the eruptions and the affected area of the skin. It is a deep acting medicine and should not be repeated often.
- Thyroidinum is considered one of the best homeopathic medicines for psoriasis with obesity. In such cases the itching gets worsened at night. It is a remedy for chilly and anaemic patients suffering from dry impoverished skin along with cold hands and feet.
- Arsenic Album is an excellent psoriasis remedy in which psoriasis gets worsened by cold and better by warmth.
- Sulphur is considered helpful in various skin manifestations
- Kali Brom is helpful in case of syphilitic psoriasis whose symptoms include skin cold, blue, spotted corrugated, large, indolent, painful pustules.
- Kali Ars is given in case of patches on back, arms and elbows and scaly itches.
- Radium Brom is helpful in treating psoriasis of penis, itching eruptions on face oozing and patchy erythema on forehead.
- Other natural and alternative remedies can also be resorted to including Naturopathy, Herbal medicine, Yoga, Ayurveda, Acupressure etc.