Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sowbhagya H NYour feedback matters!
I want to know about lasik treatment I want to know what are its risks Its advantages and its passes percentage And fairer percentage Its adverse effects And also frequently asked question.
Hello Dr. My eyes are operated (flex scan ) one years ago. Is this for life tm ? N while using computer or watching tv can I use zero no. Specs if not then suggest me what should I use n what type of glasses I HV to use?
I have having red eye and my health is very bad I have pain in my whole body and I am suffering from fever now what would I do.
If eye sight is week by 6/18 than how it can be improved as 6/6 as soon as possible please give me a good suggestions so that I can improve it easily.
I am suffering from myopia since 2002. My lens power is 6.5 each. Doctor have suggested me to have operation. My age is now 28. I have to work 8hrs daily in front of a computer. Please suggest me what to do? If operation required then where?
Hi my mane is ganesh my eyes are too psin while working with the fipmuter every it was not comfortable to do my work properly so pkese gice solution to mt problem.
My brother is 25, he has cataract in both eye, according to doctor PSC in both eye and ATROPHY in right eye, right eye vision is 6/24 and left eye vision is 6/9, now we have no idea what should we do, what type of lens we should select because multi type of lens are available in market and he is so young, please suggest me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe eye pain, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I was riding bike and suddenly I get slipped on the road my left leg was fractured before 6 weeks but it still pains how can I get relief from it.Please tell sir.
Hi i have Bottom part of my eyes getting darker day by day. Usually I sleep more than 5 hrs. How get rid of this problem?
Sir, I am 19 year old and I am wearing sceptics from 7 years and my eyes no. Become fixed from 4 years and I want too fix my eyes by any means. My eyes no. Is -2.50 left and -2.25 right.
My eyesight is getting weak what to do to avoid specs. How to regain if this is starting only. please help?
Have severe head ache in the last 2. Week onwards Can't open eye while having pain. Had pain killer. But no use What will be the problem?
LASIK or Laser-Assisted in-situ Keratomileusis is a kind of eye surgery used for correcting certain vision problems as well as reducing or doing away with the need for corrective lenses or eyeglasses. It is a widely used refractive surgery that alters the shape of your cornea, the transparent tissue on the frontal portion of the eye. The fundamental aim of this surgery is to refract (bend) light rays in order to make them focus on the retina with improved precision, thus creating a sharper and clearer vision.
You can go for a LASIK eye surgery if you are experiencing any of these problems:
- Myopia or Nearsightedness: It is a condition wherein you enjoy a clearer vision while looking at objects that are close to you. However, distant objects would appear blurred.
- Hypermetropia or Farsightedness: Here, you may experience blurred vision while focusing on objects which are near to you but tend to enjoy better clarity in vision while viewing objects which are placed at a distance.
- Astigmatism: It is a condition disrupting focus of both the distant and close (near) vision.
Learn About The Different Tyoes Of Lasik-
- C-Lasik- C-Lasik or Customized Lasik is gaining ground as the latest and the most effective tool for restoring the quality of one’s vision. It uses a Wave front Guided customized ablation to render personalized treatment to each individual. While the surgical procedure stays the same, C-Lasik, also known as “Eagles’ Eye Vision” can provide the perfect shape to the eye surface, helping one to focus accurately. C-Lasik means that laser eye treatment is now unique to each eye. With C-Lasik, treatment is designed specifically to treat your individual vision errors. It improves the quality of your vision. Each C-Lasik assessment involves an extra diagnostic (screening) process to let the surgeon understand your vision better and select the most suitable treatment for you.
- iLasik- iLasik is the first vision rectifying procedure that is fully customized, done with the use of a laser. It is used to rectify myopia till a measure of 10 diopters, hypermetropia up to +5 diopters and astigmatism, till -5 dioptersafter evaluation of cornea. iLASIK is different from normal LASIK surgery because it recognises that every eye is different. Using 3D mapping technology, the characteristics along with the uniqueness of each eye is recognised. Then using this information, a blueprint is developed so that the lasers can target the right areas. High-frequency pulses are used to create a corneal flap which is lifted so that another laser can repair your eyes. iLasik is the only procedure that has the technology to personalize treatment to individual vision needs. In fact, wavefront measurements are 25 times more precise than those taken with conventional methods used for eyeglasses and contacts.
- Contoura Vision LASIK- Contoura Vision is the most advanced technology available for laser vision correction when it comes to accuracy and precision. This diagnostic technology is able to meticulously identify and record irregularities in the cornea’s curvature as well as its optics. During the procedure, this information is combined with the patient’s corrective eyewear prescription to dramatically improve vision for those suffering from nearsightedness (myopia) and astigmatism. While standard LASIK surgery has been helping individuals enhance correct visual refractive errors for many years, Contoura Vision takes the treatment a step further by offering even greater degrees of enhanced vision quality. Potential benefits of this technique can also include a reduced “glare” at night and even an increase in reading speed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.