Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Soumya ShettyYour feedback matters!
Hi good morning I am feeling problem in chest. From last 02 - 03 years I am suffering from phelgum problem regularly. Some times it comes some times not. This problem is making me in tension. Can you please help me. Regards
I have a throat issue since almost 2.5 years now. It gets well and then goes bad again. I have showed it to a couple of ENT's and they say I have an angry throat as in pharyngitis. The thing is that my uvula is slightly elongated and the area around it and the back of my throat is red and the redness keeps appearing in the morning and some days its gone. And now I guess its become chronic and there is constant throat pain since a month. blood tests and allergy tests are all clear. I have tried antibiotics, anti-fungal, Anti-Allergy - allegro 120 and allegro M and sprays like Furamist, gargling, honey etc but the dam thing wont go away! I just got a throat culture done and its clear and a top ENT guy did a Endoscopy 2 days back and said nothing visible all seems OK! So what the hell is wrong? Please Help
Dir, If I get cold then definitely I will get severe throat pain. Whats the reason, how can it be cured.
I'm taking consultation from a psychiatrist. I'm on duzela 30 mg in the morning and evening twice a day and nexito 20 mg before sleeping. I have been advised to take 0.5 zapiz in the morning but still during the day I feel weak and shakiness and tremors. As if major dizziness. Kindly pave way.
My wife is 3 month pregnant. She is having ear pain. Can you please advise any ear drop or antibiotic.
I have social phobia. So when I am attending for an interview or for a presentation l am too much afraid my throat get dry, heart beat increases & sometimes legs shivering. My performance level & confidence decreases. How can l solve this problem?
I had a dry nose bleed about two weeks back and even today the same thing happened. Its not a lot of blood, but when I spit after it there are specs of blood in my phlegm. Is this a reason to worry. The weather is very dry. Also I have a tendency to pick my nose a lot.
I'm 27 years male. Throat pinning pain at lower end left side from 3 months Not constant on and off I hv take cepodem, nimulid ,Clavmentin 625.
My daughter is seven and she gets cold attack every night her nose gets blocked and she freaks out as it becomes very uncomfortable for her to breathe. She doesnotven have cold in a days times that affects her.
I have tinnitus (buzzing noise in the ears) for the last 4 years which is very disturbing. Showed many ENT. But no help. Please suggest.
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. Sudden increase in BP in hypertensive patients. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- To stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- Blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- When the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- If you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- A nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- If you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.