Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Soumya DeepeshYour feedback matters!
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well thr.
I am a diabetes patient and my sugar level is control but I do not know my right hand side tooth is paining alot from few days. Can you help me?
For past few days , i am having problems in chewing , as the molars teeth on the left side are giving pain while chewing.
I am always troubled by tooth ache as soon as I eat chocolate or sweets. Tough I brush twice a day I m not satisfied with it. Please help me to sought out this problem.
A very interesting thing, that most people would have noticed during their visit to the clinic is the white light that is used on the teeth. This is laser light, which is used extensively over the last couple of decades in dentistry for a variety of treatments. The following are some procedures where laser is commonly used.
Whitening teeth: In-office bleaching is done by applying the whitening agent on the tooth and activating it by laser light. This instant result is whiter teeth and a brighter smile.
Caries: In some cases, laser light is used to remove the decayed portion of the tooth and shape the surrounding healthy tooth to receive the restorative material.
Restorations: When composite resins are used to fill the space left by tooth decay, the decayed portion is removed and the enamel etched to improve adhesion. The composite material is then filled in the tooth space to achieve the desired shape and then light-cured.
Veneers: Where a thin layer of the existing tooth is removed to provide a whiter tooth, then laser light is used. These chemicals are inactive and only become activated when exposed to laser light. In cases of both restorations and veneers, one big advantage is it gives sufficient working time for the dentist to shape the material to the desired form and then activate it.
Gingivitis: Laser is also used in gum diseases where bacteria are removed and the gums are reshaped. Using laser on the root surfaces ensures better removal of the hardened calculus and promotes gum reattachment of the gums to the tooth surfaces.
Root canal therapy: In the root spaces, if there was an infection, laser light can help remove the bacteria before filling up the root canal with gutta percha.
Soft tissue biopsy or lesion removal: Biopsies of the lips, gums, and tongue can be done using laser light. If the lesions are too small and require removal, it can be done by laser, thereby avoiding the need for surgery
Results: In all the above procedures, the laser is more effective than the conventional method that it is replacing. Some advantages include:
Anesthesia not required
Avoids tooth drilling in some cases of very minor decay, so patient is at ease
Reduces bleeding and swelling when dealing with soft tissues
Reduces the amount of tooth removal during cavity preparation
Not all situations can be managed with a laser treatment though and conventional biopsies and drills will be required in some cases. As with all other dental situations, a detailed discussion with the dentist on the pros and cons and the patient condition will help make an informed decision.
My teeth changes colour sometimes they are yellowish white and some times they are blackish yellow they are looking so bad what I can do in this condition.
Sir I have always affected by mouth Boil please help this issue I have in 10 years how to I release in this problem.
Gum diseases are very common and occur in most of us at some time in life. Also known as periodontal disease, gum diseases happen to be a widespread condition in which your gums get swollen and feel irritable.
Gum disease is nothing very serious and there are several simple home remedies for a gum disease.
Here are the best home remedies which you can use to cure gum disease:
- Oil pulling: This method cures swollen and red gums and is also used in cases of reversing a gum disease, which causes bone loss. The procedure involves the pulling out of toxins out of the mouth and gums. Plaque build-up is also removed by this process. You can use organic oils such as sesame, olive oil or coconut oil. Oil pulling is an efficient remedy for gum disease.
- Sage leaf decoction: This process is an old folk remedy for curing gingivitis and gum diseases. You should boil 50 organic sage leaves in distilled water and gargle with the decoction more than two times a day. Use it as a mouthwash as well. You can also consume sage tea as another option. Sage contains antioxidants, which are anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Garlic and Turmeric paste: Using garlic cloves to treat irritated gums is effective. You can prepare a paste with garlic and turmeric and use it in the form of toothpaste. Garlic and turmeric contain antibacterial properties and are anti-inflammatory.
- Neem: Neem is a plant which can be used to treat gum diseases effectively. Neem can be used as a mouthwash or you can opt for neem toothpastes. Neem contains antifungal and antibacterial properties and is one of the best treatment options for gum disease.
- Mustard oil: Mustard oil is an old practice for curing gum disease and poor dental health. It helps in destroying bacteria present in the mouth and heals gum disease very fast. It also contains pain relieving properties and is antimicrobial and antibacterial.
- Aloe Vera gel: Aloe Vera gel is purely natural and accounts for great anti-inflammatory functions. Aloe Vera gel is used in cases of inflamed, red gums.
- Plenty of fruits and vegetables: Fresh fruits and vegetables are full of valuable nutrients, which help in keeping the teeth clean. Leafy vegetables should be consumed regularly. Consumption of plenty of fruits and vegetables also protects your teeth from the plaque buildup, and hence, gum diseases can be prevented.
Gum disease is a common dental condition. It is nothing to worry about and can be cured using several home remedies.