Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SoujanyaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old . My self sumit from Ludhiana . So many times my head ache in forehead and in side area of head . And so many times my headache cause of a lot of thought. But I am trying do thing less . But I am not success in this activities. I am taking clonazepam 2 to 3 tablets in week . But I don't have got any relief from this dies. Some times my blood pressure is 90/138.
aloevera and amala juice twice in A day and can sideffect with taking homeopathic treatment for a hair fall?
2. Restoring the imbalance in the body. Normalcy can be restored in the case of heart beat, blood pressure, body temperature respiratory rate etc. By applying the acupressure at the appropriate points for a few minutes.
3. Sedation certain points when stimulated produce calming effect on the mind. This is used for treatment of anxiety disorders, insomnia, depression, drug addictions, epilepsy etc.
4. Immunity. When certain homeostatic points are pressed it increases wbc in the blood, thereby increasing the immunity to fight diseases. Preventive health care is assured.
5. Vitality of internal organs. Acupressure when applied regularly improves he vitality. Digestive power increases, blood circulation improves, lung capacity increases and common problems are cured automatically.
6. Side effects. As there is no use of drugs and only energy points on the skin are activated there is no side effect at all.
Acupressure can be learnt by everyone to cure small disorders at home instantly and help people around us without drugs and cost.
I have back problem and I am using medicines which my doctor told but still I have that back problem. What should I do?
I want to loose my weight. My weight is increasing. I am taking only two times meal then also my weight is increasing. My weight increases from 60 kg to 70 kg. I want to loose weight. Please provide me helpful information regarding this.
I am 20 year old male my height is 5'10" but I'm so skinny I want to gain weight I tried all traditional method now I want to gain weight by weight gainer products or mass gainer please suggests me best one without any side effects and if there is any side effect please tell me.
How to control diabetes: Prior to Breakfast (Empty stomach) - 165 and After Break Fast -295. Female aged 54 Years.
Good evening sir, recently I was under medication of homeopathy for gastric,acidity,dermatitis,sinusitis.the 3 months with mother tinchers were fine but all of a sudden i got eruptions on my neck and I went into depression. I realised that one of the medicine doses is causing the problem and I discontinued it.Then later I also realised that mostly I prefer vegetarian foods I think iam deficient of vitamin b12 as I realised the symptoms of the former were evident in me,like poor memory no concentration,mood variation,depression,hands and legs numbness,brain tingling sensation etc. Kindly suggest me the proper medication or good diet.
Hello doctors,I m 24 years of age, and I have too much gap in my upper teeth almost in every front teeth, is teeth gap bands are helpful, or some other solutions are there? What r other solutions and how much it will cost?
Sir my age was 20 year and my face is dull I am not smoke or drink or not any addict and my lips also black for out side pls give me some tips for my prblm.
I always feel like the need to urinate every after I go to the toilet. I just urinate a bit amount. I think this happens every night and early in the morning. Is this UTI? What do I need to avoid and the remedy for this? Thank you!
I have pumple prone skin with oily texture. I cant use any sort of moisturier or sun screen lotion or cream. Give me some good tips to recover my pimple free and sun tan skin.
Dear madam, i am 26 years old. I am suffering with stool passing /gas problem. I get lot of pain after taking meals or breakfast. This pain lasts half an to 2 hours after that only I can go to pass the tool. This is happening from last 1 and half year. 6 months back I took syrup called duphalac/lactulose solution usp. With this constipation has been reduced. But still i am getting the pain and some part of stool pipe comes out while passing the stool it remains for hours. I have some other problems like neck pain/savior headache/back ache/stomach pain /and pain at uterus. From last 3 years i am suffering with irregular periods. I get tired easily. I get yawning very frequently. I need to sleep at least 10 hours a day. I took some medicine by gynecologist advise. Now from last 2 months i am getting monthly period. If you have any solution for me please suggest me.
What is Low Sperm Count?
Low sperm count or ‘Oligospermia’ is a condition that indicates that the semen that you discharge after an intimate climax contains fewer sperm cells than normal (the limit being 15 million sperm cells in a milliliter of semen).
How would you know if you have a low sperm count?
- You have difficulty in sustaining an erection during an intercourse.
- Lump formation in your testicle region accompanied by pain.
- Amount of body or facial hair reduces.
- Inability to father a child even after indulging in unprotected sexual intercourse.
What causes a low sperm count?
- Inflammation of the veins that may lead to draining of the testicles.
- Infections can hinder production of sperms and affect your sperm health.
- A condition called ‘Retrograde Ejaculation’ wherein the semen goes back into the bladder during an orgasm instead of an ejaculation through the tip of the penis.
- Anti-sperm antibodies that mistakenly consider the sperm as a potential threat and try destroying them. This usually happens in case you have undergone a vasectomy (technique of male sterilization) surgery.
- Cancerous or other benign tumors can also result in this condition by affecting one’s pituitary gland.
- Testicles which haven’t descended to the sac from the abdomen.
- Hormonal abnormalities.
- Defects in the sperm duct.
- Disorders in inherited chromosomes.
- Celiac disease: A disorder caused because of gluten sensitivity.
- Side-effects of certain medications such as antibiotic medicines or antifungal creams, chemotherapy, medications to treat ulcers and other anabolic steroids.
- Environmental factors such as over-exposure to industrial chemicals, heavy metals such as lead, X-rays or radiations and long hours of bicycling.
- Lifestyle and health related factors such as substance abuse, excessive consumption of alcohol, smoking tobacco, high levels of stress and being over-weight or obese.
- Surgery can be an option to fix the swelling of the veins and sperm retrieval methods to retrieve sperms from one’s testicles.
- Nursing the infections using antibiotics; however, this may not end up restoring one’s fertility.
- Hormonal therapies and treatments for treating low or excess levels of a few hormones or to treat the way your body uses certain hormones.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology treatments that involve methods of normal ejaculation to obtain sperms or from sperm donors.