Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Soubhagya MYour feedback matters!
My gums are receding because of tartar and plaques builds up. How do I stop tartar and plaques building up on my teeth?
My baby had a fall about a year ago. His front tooth chipped off after couple of weeks his gums area right above the tooth had a small round boil it kept increasing my dentist gave stolin ND gave him antibiotics. After a while d pus drained out ND swelling stopped. It keeps coming now and then. He said baby is too young for a root canal. My pediatrician told me that till the time baby is not having discomfort just apply d gel ND leave him. Any help from your end would be great.
I have been teeth problem from 2 month. And my Mouth inside appearance is fully white. Actually I am eating tobacco since 2008. please suggest me.
Most of the teeth in my mouth, I feel it's loose and shaking. I have this sensation every time after eating hard food like roti, chikki etc. Is it a problem?
I had two milky tooth from my birth and they are attacked by germs and looks so bad in my personality so what should I do.
I hv a gap in between by two front teeth of my upper jaw. The gap is about 2 mm. The adjacent tooth are also bulged outwards. Wht should I do? Should I go for dental crowns? If so, what would b the max. Cost for tht?
One doctor had adviced me first to xray of that teeth which forcely root out because they belief that incisor have long root and isn't easy to out. I have done x ray and then knows that no root in that portion. One had told me to plant new teeth that place but I want to know that is it really be feel like a genuine teeth? And next question that upper front teeth is easily move to the front by making chain?
For the last 15 months there is feeling of tightness and heaviness(Like being pooped out) in my upper left teeths .It all started by a sudden tightening of my cheek muscles next to my left nostrils..It ended simultaneously but tightness and heavynes is still very much there.CT scan and denta scan are normal. Please suggest, Otherwise there is no pain difficulty in chewing or anything extra except sometime pressurized pain in my left eye. A doctor is now suggesting synus though i havent taken any exam for that.
My teeth are too pale. I don't smoke, don't take beverage. Clean teeth twice a day. My age is only 20 What is the reason behind this.
Doctor I done scaling my teeth, cavity, one teeth remove upper side then also I am suffering from bad breath. What to do tell me.
I have ulcer from last 2 days in my mouth. I can't eat any thing spicy. Please tell me some home remedies or medicine to cure that.
I am getting black dots on my whole body, it's not itching or burning it's simply coming out! And my back upper body paining and lower back also paining unwantly. Few black dots on my tongue also and few on my face! I don't know what it is? Please guide me with proper medical assistance.
I am 22 years male, I feel sensation in the teeth whenever I take something cold. Please suggest a quick relief measure to overcome this problem.
My teeth roots are going so dirty and going less. Is it possible through tissue culture of teeth root to fill up the gape. If any another way please suggest me.
I am 18 years old and I have mouth ulcers and sores on tongue also from 15 days. I am not getting relief from them. please tell me how to cure them. Even they reappear after 15-16 days of disappearing.
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.