Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Soubhagya
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SoubhagyaYour feedback matters!
Is it normal to have heavy bleeding after sex after the first time. Even my fiance had wore condoms.
Sir meri wife ke 3 abortions ho gaye hai 8 week me bhi bachcha 4 week ka hi hota hai aur bachche ki heart beats nhi aa rahi sir doctor abortion ka bol dete hai me kya karu sir please help karo meri sir please btaiye kya karu me.
Hello Dr, She is my friend. Before few month her husband tried to do sex her back side. From that time she feel pain and bleeding when she goes to get fresh. What should wo do Dr. please help us.
I had sex with my girlfriend few days back on17th september, she just finished her period cycle two days back. We had protected sex and then she consume I-pill but her stomach is paining? Is there any chance of getting pregnant or side effects of pill?
I am 40 years female, have a, distant number from my childhood, now I'm feeding my second baby who is1. 5 years old, I am afraid, by breastfeeding my vitamin A stores r depleted and go to baby, now I'm having +1 no. Progressive no. Shall I stop breastfeeding of my baby, and give him top milk, he takes all weaning foods only 2 times in sleep he needs my milk, what should I do, or give me vit A supplement. Plus I eat less fats because I am 80 kg weight.
Laughter is a type of response that occurs to you generally when you experience a funny or a pleasant situation. All the doctors also believe in the theory that laughter indeed is the best medicine. Laughing not only helps to cheer you up emotionally by boosting your mood, but also has complementary physical outcomes that are desirable. Here are some interesting and fascinating facts about laughter.
1. You are more likely to laugh around others - According to a medical research, it is a proven fact that laughter is generated by a person rather than a funny situation or a joke that you hear. It is the image of that person in your mind which is funny and everything he/she does or says seems to be funny for you. This is why you will probably laugh among a set of people rather than laughing all by yourself.
2. Fake laughter - A medical research conducted by Professor Scott has readily proven that the human brain has the ability to differentiate between a fake laughter and a real one. So, if you are in a group of people and somebody is trying to laugh forcibly and deliberately, then your brain is able to identify that person easily.
3. Laughter is contagious - As per the famous saying, when you laugh then the whole world laughs with you. It is a true thing and laughter is actually contagious as it tends to regulate a part in your brain when you hear others laughing.
4. Burns calories - Laughter is a good source of a physical workout as well as it burns calories when you laugh out loud. Laughing for around 10 to 15 minutes a day burns about 10 to 40 calories.
5. Leads to healthier relationships - It is a proven fact that laughing together with any individual help to strengthen the emotional bond that you share with that person. People who laugh together usually are able to trust each other more and their relationship lasts for a longer period.
6. Mood and Energy booster - Laughter is an instant booster if you are emotionally wrecked or suffering from a bad mood. It helps to cheer you up and make you feel good and confident about yourself. Additionally, it also helps to boost the energy levels if you are low on energy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Apis Mel, Clematis E, Silicea, Natrum Mur, Thuja Occidentalis, Lycopodium, Sulphur, Cannabis Sativa, Aurum Met, Hydrastis and many other medicines.
-DR Rushali Angchekar
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
I am 23 years old I got married in 2012 till last year I was not facing the problem of irregular periods but from last 6 months m facing dis problem I ve consulted d gynecologist. By using d medicine my period was regular but d thing was I need 2 consult her every month. But I need d permanent solution for my prob. I am not having kids.
Sir, my last period was on 24oct. I had unprotected sex on 2oct. After taking unwanted 72 in 64 hrs on 15th day ie. On 19oct bleeding occurred. Was it my periods or withdrawal bleeding? Now 9 days passed away from my actual period date but periods haven't came yet. I got home pregnancy test result negative on 3 days before. What should I do? Help me.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!