Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SoubhagyaYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex with my wife. After that she had taken i pill. She has periods problem. After 2 or 3 months periods come once. What are the chances of pregnancy.
I am 21 years old. I am suffering from irregular periods since my mature. I have periods once in 3-4 months and whenever period comes blood flow is too heavy and it lasts for 10 -15 days. I tested for thyroid profile and it is normal. I even got scan of my abdomen and it is normal. My blood pressure is normal. Can you please suggest some medicines so that my period is regular and not overflow. Please suggest medicines so that I can have normal flow through out my period.
MY WIFE AGE IS 23 YRS. AFTER 9 WEEKS miscarriage, DOCTOR TOLD TO TEST TORCH BLOOD TEST. Result toxoplasma--lgG=<5.0, lgM=0.018.
I am having itching in and around vaginal and anal area. White discharge is present. My periods are irregular now. Last had on oct 29 to nov 4. Itching is very intense during night which is disturbing my sleep very much. Please help.
Healthy eating gives kids the energy they need for their busy days.
Here are some great ways to make it easier.
Breakfast is important: it can be up to 12 hrs since their last meal, so kids need to refuel for the day ahead. Give him healthy choices like cereal and reduced fat milk, toast, fresh fruit, eggs on toast, juice and reduced fat yoghurt.
Water works: get kids into the habit of drinking water to keep them hydrated throughout the day.
Snack smart: encourage your kids to take an interest in their health early in life by planning their own healthy snacks-this will help them look for a healthy diet when they get older.
Get cooking: food is not just about good nutrition; it's one of life's great pleasures. Transform your kids into young cooks-even young children can help peel carrots, pod peas, great cheese, put together tacos or design their own healthy pizza toping. If they've helped make it, they'll be more likely to enjoy eating it.
Slow and steady: encourage them to eat slowly. This prevents overeating and helps them recognize when they're full.
Eat at the table: eating snacks and meals sitting down at the table or kitchen bench instead of in front of the tv is good habit for the whole family.
Get a balance: variety and balance are the keep to helping a child enjoy a healthy diet. Aim to eat a variety of foods each day (this depends on the age of the child) including fruit, vegetables breads and cereals, lean meat or fish and reduced fat dairy products.
Tasty exploration: encourage kids to try different food. Exposure to lots of different tastes and flavours adds excitement to meals.
Hey. I did sex with my girlfriend on 3rd day of her period and ejaculated outside ,and sex without condom and its benn 1 month 5 days and she didn't get her periods back. Is there any chance of pregnancy?
I had a sex with my wife on her 5 day of her dates I had used condam is there any chance of pregnancy ?
I am a 21 year old female had a miscarriage and had a d and c procedure on September 1 got my first periods on October 6th and I probably should get my periods this month 6th but I didn't get it and am 7 days late totally scared pls help.
Paan which is prepared using tender green betel leaf and areca nut is very popular and widely consumed in many countries of South and South East Asia such as India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, and Malaysia. There are many variations to the preparation, some might contain tobacco, slaked lime paste also known as choona and a paste that is known as kattha which is a breath freshener.
The betel leaves used to make paan have a range of healing and curative benefits. The leaves contain vitamins such as niacin, riboflavin, vitamin C and many more. Chewing paan can, therefore, have a good impact on your health.
- Digestive Health: The chewing action when consuming paan helps to stimulate the salivary glands. This causes the secretion of saliva which contains the enzymes necessary to ensure that the food is properly broken down. This aids in a good digestion. Betel leaves are also very effective in relieving constipation. The extract of these leaves also have good gastro-protective properties and can, therefore, be used for treating gastric ulcers.
- Oral Health: The various variations or ingredients of paan such as the addition of cloves or fennel work as a mouth freshener. The betel leaf too helps to reduce or get rid of bacteria that cause bad breath. Chewing paan maintains ascorbic acid levels in saliva which can prevent and lower the risk of oral cancer. Ascorbic acid is an antioxidant which works to reduce the levels of free radicals in the body, this prevents cancer.
- Treatment for warts and boils: In the practice of ayurvedic medicine in India, betel leaves have been used as a cure for warts and boils. Treatments using betel leaves can permanently remove a wart without any scars. Therefore chewing betel leaves can help to cure and prevent boils and warts from forming in the mouth and other parts of the body.
- Treatment for common ailments: The analgesic properties of the betel leaf has made it very popular in traditional medicinal remedies in India for various ailments such as cough, headache and in the treatment of small cuts and wounds. The slight bitter taste of the leaf has an anti-diabetic property and can be used to control blood sugar levels.
- Treatment for skin disorders: The antimicrobial properties of the betel leaf make it a good natural treatment option for skin disorders such as rashes, acne, itching and body odours.
As with all things chewing paan can be both good but excess of the same can be bad. The health benefits of chewing paan are not widely known and they can be further enhanced by using ingredients that are good for your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
My 9 month has started I am 36 week pregnant and my tummy seems ohk in full size but mostly people use to say I am carrying high I feel every movement from my child .i have heard that baby comes in lower position at last and baby at lower position face very less time in labour. Is that so. Pls suggest me I am tensed if my baby is in upward position then I have to face more labour is that true. I am having swelling also in my legs I use to do lil exercise in the morning stretching and all.
Hello Dr. M 30 year old and I got married in Jan 16 i'm planing for baby I tried 2 months but couldn't workmy period date are below: 9th Jul'16 14th Aug'16 19th Sep'16 24th Oct'16 23rd Nov'16 im taking folic acid 5 mg per tablet daily I have 6 days period please confirm the period cycle days and ovulation time also suggest best time to intercourse and what to do to conceive fast. M getting tensed month by month please help.
Women who works long hours of work or regularly lift heavy items at work may have difficulty conceiving. Working more than 40 hours a week delayed pregnancy by 20 percent compared to working between 21 and 40 hours a week moving or lifting more than 9 kilos several times a week delayed pregnancy by about 50 percent compared to not lifting heavy objects