Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sonika
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SonikaYour feedback matters!
How to build muscle without fat and which type food I have to take and best diet to build muscle tell me pls. And I am using protein products it can cause any side effects in future? Pls tell me sir.
I would like to know about my height I think my height is very low please tell me what can I do for fast height growth and 1 more question is eating pizzas and burgers daily cam cause any disease or any harm for our health?
Thinking is a continous process going on in our minds all the time, which releases different types of chemicals and neurotransmiters from our brain to our body, every time you have an unkind and sad thought, your brain releses negative chemicals that activate your deep limbic system and make your body feel stressed, restless and lethargic. We start making negative perceptions which start affecting our working efficiency.
What to do to stop them effecting our body.
1- investigate, ask yourself, are these thoughts even true?
2- talk back, if you discover that these thoughts are false, talk back to them, tell these thoughts you know they arent true.
3- sit calmly, start humming your favorite song, bhajan or ghazal.
4- concentrete at yore eye centre, try to see light within you.
For more information call on 0124- 2255129/990975129
Or visit www.avedna.co.in
We do postive energy session at avedna ayurveda treatment, panchkarma and yoga centre, gurgaon
- Turmeric - A pinch of turmeric boiled with milk & taken warm not just reduces inflammation in body, but also keeps the body hot from within.
- Peppers - Either opt for white or black pepper, It is one of the winter spices that help in keeping the body warm when its freezing outside, The antioxidants present in pepper also prevents from cold & flu.
- Dry Fruits - Add them to your diet, Dry fruits including almonds, dates and walnuts are good in generating heat in the body,They also help in curing Anaemia and other vitamin deficiencies.
- Cinnamon ( Dalchini) - Cinnamon help increase the metabolism, generates heat & help in weight reduction, can add it your regular coffee, pulses, milk to reap its benefits without much efforts .
- Ginger - Daily taken in small quantities, ginger keeps the body warm besides increasing immunity in the winter season,It aids digestion and is best known to be helpful in curing cold & cough during the cold weather.
- Honey - It is like another medicine for the cold & flu in the winter months. Easy to digest, honey is considered warm and hence its regular intake helps in keeping the body warm , Highly recommended in winter & excessive use of honey is forbidden in summers.
- Sesame ( Til) - Infusion of sesame help cure pneumonia, asthma.Sesame paste when applied on hair helps cure dandruff .
- Saffron( kesar) - Saffron is like magical ingredient for glowy & charming skin, In winters saffron can be boiled with milk & almonds and taken daily before going to sleep.
- Hot soups - Nothing is more comforting than the warmth of hot soups in winter,Undoubtedly eating hot soups during winter is the easiest & healthiest way to get warmth ,when your body gives up to the extremely cold weather outside.
- Eggs - Eggs are essential proteins and vitamins, eggs help body fight infection in winters,Execllent source of good quality protein .Undoubtedly favourite amongst many during winters.