Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SoniaYour feedback matters!
I have too much pimples on face that contains material like wax. I have too painfully ulcers also. What is this something? What can I do?
Me and my wife we both have acne problems from a very long time. Consulted a dermatologist, Ayurveda doctor. But still no improvements. What do I do now?
Hello doc, My sister has so many pimples on her face ,she used so many products, but it was no use, she is now 18 years old , please give a suggestion for pimples.
I want to lose my weight please can you suggest me some tips to lose weight quickly and so that I could stay fit and also problem of my hair loss.
I have a scratch on my hand which becomes septic. I wash it everything distilled water and alcohol it keeps on becoming septic water do I do to get rid of it.
I only get pimple when I eat spicy food or snacks from KFC etc. Please suggest me in this if I do not eat any spicy food then I don't face Any kind of pimples on my skin.
I am 37 year old and my skin is oily I have pimple mark on my face how can I get rid of this and also have dark spots.
Pimples are coming on hairy part which is above to my penis. Could you please suggest what action I need to take care to prevent this.
I have ulcers over both feet specially lateral malleolus which is not getting healed since 5 months seems like varicose ulcer but I don't have other associated complaints like dilated vein doppler study done everything normal wat it can b. First pigmentation occurs n den it convert into ulcer burning is dere n long standing position aggravates trouble thyroid sugar all normal just have.
Sir/madam I'm 25 years old I'm suffering from hair fall since 3 years so can you help me out for this problem.
I am a software eggr. I have little bit face darkness past few months. Darkness around eyes. What can I do for remove dark.
Hello doctor .i am 21 years old and I am doing my mbbs. For last 1 month I am getting some red spots on my skin. It feels ugly for my face. How can I reduce these spots on my face.
Cellulitis is a common contagious bacterial skin infection marked by redness and swelling of the skin that feels tender and hot. It usually occurs when bacteria penetrate through a crack or a cut on the skin’s surface. Although cellulitis can develop anywhere over the face or the body, it is your lower legs that are affected the most. It damages the tissues beneath the skin, spreading to the bloodstream and the lymph nodes. If left untreated, the infection might get aggravated and turn fatal.
In case of a recurrence, preventive antibiotics may be recommended by the doctor. Adopting the below mentioned precautionary measures can help:
1. Gently rinse the wound with soap and water on a daily basis, whenever you go in for a shower.
2. Apply an antibiotic ointment or a cream over the wound to get adequate protection.
3. Use a bandage to dress your wound and change it daily.
4. Watch out for signs of infections such as pain and redness and accordingly go for medical help.
5. People with diabetes often suffer from poor blood circulation. They require extra precautions in order to prevent any skin injury:
- Minutely check for signs of injury, failing which you might be even more susceptible to infections.
- Moisturize and lubricate your skin daily to prevent peeling and cracking.
- Trim your toenails and fingernails carefully so that they do not injure the ambient skin.
- Wear appropriate gloves and footwear to protect your feet and hands.
- Treat any infection developing on the skin surface at the right time because they might be contagious. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.