Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SoniaYour feedback matters!
Sir I have hair falling problem i'm use a lots of shampoo and oil also take medicine but it's not control can you help me too control my hair fall ?
I have small small boils in my underarms & behind my neck. In my underarms it feels very itchy and when I scratch them then water will come out frm & kind of marks still there.
I am suffering from migraine since childhood. please help me reduce it. I have sight also. Im suffering daily wth it.
A tumor may be defined as an abnormal unwanted growth of tissue in any part of the body. This word need not immediately cause panic because the tumor may or may not cause a health threat. There are three types of tumors:
- Benign tumor: This is a noncancerous type of tumor. In our body, new cells are formed while the old ones called dead ones are disposed by our immune system. When this disposal of cells does not occur, the remaining dead cells form a lump, which is called a benign tumor. They are not dangerous since, they do not contain harmful fluids and do not spread. A person suffering from a benign tumor in the brain may have frequent headaches.
- Pre-malignant tumor: It is an initial disorder, or an earlier symptom of cancer manifestation. The inclination of this medical condition is that it will progressively become precarious. This is so because it is capable of conquering neighboring tissues and spreading as well. Leukoplakia is a form of premalignant cancer. They evolve as thick white patches inside the cheeks or on gums below the tongue. These patches are very difficult to be scraped off from the mouth. They are caused mainly due to chewing tobacco and smoking, and if left untreated can expand.
- Malignant tumor: These are the cancerous tumors, in which cells multiply abnormally and rapidly. They are unstable and travel along bloodstream, circulatory system and lymphatic system to other parts of the body. Sarcomas and carcinomas are the most common types of malignant tumors. While the former is related to connective tissues the latter is related to organs and glands.
The most common procedure to name the type of cancer is to refer to their site of origin. Adenocarcinoma, refers to cancer in the adenoid glands. Similarly, a benign tumor of fatty tissue is called lipoma, where as a malignant tumor in the same area is referred to as liposarcoma.
What is a biopsy? How does it relate to a tumor?
A Biopsy is a medical procedure practised by qualified medical practitioners. This procedure helps in identifying the type of tumor within a patient. It aids the doctor to conclude the type of treatment to be given to any patient. This procedure is a definite diagnosis to the identification of cancer. A Biopsy is the removal of a sample of the abnormal, unwanted tissue for laboratory examination. Biopsies are of different types, and they may be performed using ultrasound, CT scan or MRI depending on where the tumor is.
- Excisional biopsy: In this method the entire lump of excess tissue is removed.
- Incisional biopsy: Here a sample of the abnormal tissue is removed surgically.
- Needle aspiration biopsy: Here the sample is extracted with the help of a needle.
After extraction, the tissue layers are sent to pathological departments to check their composition, and cause of disease.
I had retainers after my braces were removed. After 45 days, I've now lost my retainers n can't get it made for 15more days until I reach back to Delhi because my dentist is out of town. Can any dentist let me know that my teeth will be affected by it or not in such a short sapn. If yes, should I consult another dentist immediately.
Hiii This md sahil from kolkata and I am suffering from knee pain from last 3 month so please suggest me any good solution for this.
I am 24 years old and unmarried. I am 5.1 ft height and weight about 40 kgs. I want to gain weight. Just from 2 days I started this plsn of gaining. So in the morning at 8 I drink 1 glass of milk, 2 boiled only white part and 1 banana. Then I continue with doing cycling for 20 minutes and skipping 10 minutes. I am feeling a bit pain in my stomach. I think it might be due to skipping after my stomach full. Do you think my plan of gaining weight is right? Does it have any side effects? Would you like to suggest me a better idea?
Please advise me medicine for indigestion .I'm suffering from digestion problem last two years. Any thing I eat that can't digest properly. Even my stool is with mucus and itching after bowel movement .When I am in good and happy mood .My digestion very good.
It goes without saying that sexual intercourse is an integral part of the lives of human beings and most importantly, it is crucial to have a healthy copulation to have a happy conjugal life. Several factors come into play while mating and the penis size is one such vital factor. Accordingly, owing to several disorders, there are various sexual solutions arriving at present that assist in the healthy mating of couples. One of the main methods is known as penis enlargement that is required to take care of the penis size in the males so that t can perform well during the process of sexual intercourse.
Why is the penis enlargement technique required?
As this organ or penis, is responsible for entering into the vagina of the females during intercourse, therefore, it has to be of an adequate size so that complete desire is fulfilled and the female partner is fully satisfied. However, often due to various reasons, the size of the penis is smaller than the usual size that hampers this whole process of sexual intercourse because it is not able to enter into the vagina totally. This leads to incompleteness while mating and there is dissatisfaction on the part of the females as well. The males on the other hand, who are having smaller penis size feel lower regarding confidence and also do not feel elated as well because they are not able to provide the desired fulfillment to their female partner and hence, this can grossly affect the relationship and well-being too. To solve this problem, today several treatment methods have come up so that the penis can be enlarged to a proper size to ensure that it attains the size that will completely enter into the vagina. These are known as penis enlargement techniques.
Process of penis enlargement and its utilities
The methods that are being applied for increasing the size of the penis is herbal, and the medicines are all made from natural and organic ingredients. Therefore, there are no chances of side effects in the long run and the medicines can also be applied directly. Before proceeding with the penis enlargement process, it is always advisable to consult a sexologist and only after thorough psychological and physical check-up, the actual treatment starts. There are different materials that make up the medicines, and all are taken from the plants, leaves, roots, stems and fruits along with some vital minerals and nutrients that aid in the growth of the nerve cells in the penis so as to enhance its size to an optimum level. The various other features that come into play while aggravating the size of the penis are:
- Promotes more blood circulation in the region of the penis that will nurture the male organ and hence, assists in its growth through a normalized blood flow.
- Helps in development of new tissue in the region of the penis.
- It not only helps in enlargement of the penis but also treats for lesser ejections and other related erectile issues.
- Allows any obstructions to be removed by giving appropriate potency to the veins, muscles, nerves and penis muscles as well.
- Apart from increasing the size of the penis, these treatment procedures help in enhancing the sperm motility and also augment the sperm count too.
- The herbal methods of treatment ensure appropriate production of testosterone hormone and stimulate its production.
- Immunity amplification and reduction in the risk of any health or sexual disorders and not only that, the medicines help in revitalizing the sexual desire too.