Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Soni NaveenYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years male, I having sinus problem from past 4 years, I have taken many medicines as well as I have done exercises but still I am facing problem. please suggest me what should I do.
Pain is in my ankle while I was playing soccer my foot was twisted and this happened twice. Then after one year I started playing soccer and now it still hurts.
What is migraine? I sometimes feel headache which goes till the neck and causes a lot of pain in eyes too. What is the best medicine for it?
I have these boils on my forehead which are whiteheads I guess and are spreading. I'm tired of going to doctors who are unable to assist me. please help.
I hav sexual dysfunction for past 6 months and I hav penis irritation how take treatmentment ple be help me.
My uncle is having diabetes. He had a wound in his legs. Now his sugar level is reduced. But the wound is not recovering?
I got some itching at palm and feet. Few days back I got diagnosed with GOUT due to minor increased level of uric acid. The itching got severe if I start scratching it and skin got red. I do take BP medicine "teleact am" from ranbaxy. But now a days my BP is also high around 140/100 or 140/110 after taking BP medicine. Does this seems any connection, What tests are recommended. I always has pain in my throat and seems my veins between ear and throat are blocked.
I insha age of 22 years I have piles intake some medicines like istabagol but see no much improvement. Now which medicine should I take. Besides I have hair problem they get white a little and have dandruff.
Erection of my penis goes off in two minutes. so, how can I maintain it for long and I ejaculate also very early during sex.
I am having rashes on my left wrist I believe it is due to me wearing a wrist watch all the time and due to the sweat that gets trapped between my wrist and the watch Any suitable medications.
I take only 3 hours sleep & then I awake. Some times I again sleep after urination some times not. What should I do? I a 73 years old.
I have masturbation addicted and have back pain headache eyes goes deeper blurred vision.Please tell sir .
3. Red grapefruit
7. Fish like salmon, tuna
8. Flax seeds
12. Nuts ie. Walnut, almonds, pistachios
14. Red onions
Hello I want to know while sleeping should I take off bra and why it is necessary in day time as I feel uncomfortable?
I have problem of phimosis. I am of 21 and I am afraid of operation. What should I do to solve this problem.
I am 30 years old, and I have migraine, a terrible headache, mostly it happen when my stomach goes bad like acidity, gastric, sometimes I have pain in stomach also, Please advise.
I am 30 years old and have been suffering from seizure since 2001 have tried various medication Tegrital 200, tegrital 500, Valparine 200, Valparine 500, Torvet 500 and now Torvet 1000 currently taking Torvet 2 times a days have not faced seizure for the past 1 year. Please advice what I need to do next Do I need to so all the test again as its been 10 years since I have done these tests Regards
Today, prenatal testing can help pinpoint your unborn child’s risk to a number of genetic conditions. NIPT or non-invasive prenatal testing is a modern form of prenatal testing that does not harm the mother or child. NIPT involves a simple blood test that can be performed as an outpatient procedure in any doctor’s office. Blood for this test is collected from a vein in the mother’s arm. The DNA from this blood sample is then studied in a laboratory to look for signs of abnormalities. These results are them compared to your first trimester ultrasound results to determine if further testing is required.
There are a number of advantages to this form of testing
- Highly Accurate: NIPT results are said to be accurate in 99% cases. This clears doubts about chromosomal abnormalities and helps parents to be deal with problems in their unborn children. For example, NIPT testing can be used to diagnose problems like Down syndrome. NIPT also decreases the need for other forms of invasive prenatal testing.
- Safe: NIPT is noninvasive and does not harm the health of the baby or the mother. Since it involves only a simple blood test, it does not cause pain or discomfort either. It also has no connection to miscarriages. Pregnant woman above the age of 35 and those who have had an ultrasound showing an increased risk of aneuploidy or those who have a history of trisomy can benefit from this form of pre-natal testing. The only known alternative to this form of testing involves withdrawing DNA samples from the amniotic sac with the help of a needle. This form of testing can result in a miscarriage in rare cases.
- Comfortable: Unlike prenatal tests that require precision while withdrawing DNA from the amniotic sac, the NIPT requires far less expertise. This makes women much more comfortable undergoing this form of testing as compared to the other.
- Early Diagnosis: With prenatal testing parents do not have to wait till a baby is born to find out if he or she suffers from any genetic complications. NIPT can be scheduled as early as 10 weeks into the pregnancy and hence gives the parents enough time to prepare themselves to deal with the issue if any.
However, you should remember that NIPT cannot be used to replace diagnostic tests such as amniocentesis. Also, it does not detect all chromosomal abnormalities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an IVF Specialist.