Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Soni Naveen
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Soni NaveenYour feedback matters!
I m 35 year old male. The nail of my second last fingure of left hand had been demaged in the door of my car from last 7-8 years ago. Then it grows in unproper manner I cut down till its end but now there is space between the growing nail & the bottom (its growing in curve shape) I also feel little bit pain at its end. One more problem also occure in same hand I got too much itiching in the same hand I scratch the hand upto the extent the whole hand got red & in some parts of both sides the skin is cracking & hand got rough but it gets sometimes ok & after few days the same itching starts. Please advice me what to do? thanks.
- Ayurvedic medicine is a holistic, whole-body approach to health. It originated thousands of years ago in India. This practice promotes a combined use of herbal compounds, dietary guidelines, and specific exercises. It seeks to address the spiritual and social components of a person’s well-being in addition to their physical health.
- Erectile dysfunction (ED) causes men to have difficulty maintaining an erection during sex. It’s a common problem, especially in men over the age of 40. Treating ED often involves addressing underlying psychological and physiological concerns that appear disconnected from sexual function. Research suggests that ayurvedic medicine approaches may aid the treatment of ED
Is soya milk is a good source of protien? If yes then is there any limit of consumption of soya milk per day?
Hi, I have stone problems. My left abdomen area paining if I didn't drink water regularly. Please suggest how should I come over from this problem. Thanks, Aldrin.
How does spinal mobilization help in reduce nerve compression given neck and back pain. The body is very stiff. Already tried ift. They dnt wrk. Is this manual method helpful?
I am 25 years old. I have a problem of catching cold if I eat something cold. Or if I inhaled smoke or dust. Am allergic to dust. And this will finally lead to sinusitis problem. Sinusitis not a problem now aftr medication. But this cold will affect me every time. This started from my childhood. Till now it's continuing. Any medical measures for this. Scan results when I took during scan for sinusitis showed my nose bridge have a slight bend. please help me with any medication or advise.
You may feel congestion or fullness all over your face, pain around eyes, forehead, and face, and may have a runny nose or nasal congestion. The condition may be chronic sinusitis and knowing the symptoms will help you manage the condition effectively.
Chronic sinusitis is a condition where the cavities around the nasal passages, i.e., the sinuses become swollen and inflamed and stays like that for about 12 weeks. It is a persisting condition, and one or more sinuses are affected in this condition.
What causes chronic sinusitis?
There are quite a few causes that can lead to chronic sinusitis. Some of them are:
- A damaged nasal septum may cause the blockage of the sinus passages, thereby leading to chronic sinusitis.
- The growth of nasal polyps in the sinus passages causes the blocking of the passages and thus may lead to chronic sinusitis.
- Infections in the respiratory tract which can be viral, bacterial or fungal like cold and cough may cause the inflammation of the tissues in the nasal passage and thus block the passage for mucous movement. Such a condition also leads to chronic sinusitis.
- Other causes include some medical conditions like any immune system related diseases such as HIV or any complications of cystic fibrosis, gastroesophageal reflux, etc.
- Sometimes allergic conditions may also lead to the inflammation of the tissues of the nasal passage and result in the same.
Know The Symptoms To Self-diagnose
There are four primary symptoms related to chronic sinusitis out of which a person requires to be confirmed of the presence of at least two symptoms for the doctor to suspect chronic sinusitis. These are:
- Congestion of the nasal passage causing breathing difficulties through the nose.
- Discharge of highly viscous or thick, discolored mucus from the nose and also drainage of such down the back of your throat.
- Swelling, tenderness, and pain around the eyes, cheeks, nose, and forehead.
- A cough or reduced taste and smell sensations in the adults.
There are quite a few ways by which your doctor is going to diagnose the problem, some of which are:
- Observing the nasal passage by nasal endoscopy, that is by inserting an endoscope with a fiber-optic light. This process is also called Rhinoscopy.
- Details of your nasal area can also be observed using the images obtained from a CT or MRI scan.
- If any of the above tests fail, a tissue culture test of your nasal passage and sinus is done to identify the infection you are affected with.
Allergy tests may also be done if the doctor suspects the condition to be caused by any allergies.
Various medications, immune-therapies, and even surgeries are opted for reducing the inflammation or for making way for the mucus to move out. The treatment is chosen depending on the severity of the situation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!