Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SoniYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, Good after noon. I am male 34 years. My weight is 74 kg and height is 170 cm. My question is I am working as a In a designing field so that I have to watch system (laptop) through out the day. My eyes will get tired and I am always sleepy. My eyes will close automatically while I was working. Am I over weight. And some of my colleagues said to check my blood sugar. I went for a test of blood sugar with fasting and its normal. I will sleep enough in night from 10: 30 pm to 5: 30 am. Eventhough I have enough sleep why I am always sleepy and lazy in all the day. I am not feeling energetic in day times. Please give any solution to my problem. Do I need any medical check up. ?
I have consistent headache daily maybe due to my weak eyes as my specs no. Around 9.0 what should I do?
Sir. I had gone through septoplasty 3 years back. But till now my nose will get swell. Whats are the reason of swelling. Thanx.
Hello sir, I am 25 year old, married. Sir my question is my erection is always at its height. After ejaculation also when at office or any where it is erect. What shall I do. Is this has a serious cause. I am afraid & hesitate too. I find my self awkward in front of my group mates.
Hlo sir Me Ye puchna chahti thi ki mujhe 12 mahine hi zukam rehta hai or is zukam ki vjah se sar me dard bhi ho jata hai or ye dard adhe sir me hi hota hai please bataiye ki kya karu.
Hello doctor. I am aged 19 studying in b.a 2nd year As my problem is: at any time like in morning or in evening time my back of the head side pain's it seems like someone has hit in my head and my eyes rimes as I feel I have got hot temperature of fever. When this happens I couldn't control the pain of both head and my eyes Thank you.
I am having diabetes for past 10 years. Fasting sugar is between 95-105. Post lunch is 140-160. Recently I checked Hba1c -5.8! In the month of August it is 6.9. Serum creatinine is 1.2. In the month of August it is 0.9. Seems to be kidney damaging. How to prevent.
I haven't masturbated from 77 days & I take proper diet. Is it good or bad for me? What will happen if I stop masturbating for 2-3 years?
The skin around my hips turned black sometimes it cause itching and it's for past 3-4 months.what to do
I have been addicted to porn since many years due to which provokes to masturbate. As due to this I was facing various weakness issue, sleeplessness I feel urine struck in urethra. I am having good urine flow .After siting at one place I feel some pins in urethra this feeling. My blood urine test and ECG everything came normal. But I developed little anxiety mood swings issue. I feel hyper aroused and little fear after watching porn. But I have lessen porn and masturbation to extend. I want to improve my good heath and focus on work and my future so please suggest me how can I totally leave all this and with some medical prescription.
I am a 20 year old male and I have the urge to urinate every half an hour after drinking Water. Also when I drink water before going to bed I have to get up to pee or sometimes I unconsciously pee in my pants. The leaked urine at night is very thick and smelly and it just wets my underwear not the bed. What should I do?
I have problem related to sex. My sex time period is soo small I want to increase this time upto30minute. So please give me. Solution.
I have migraine what should I do to cure my migraine and what type of medicine I take to overcome my migraine.
I have vitamin reference range 10 and haemoglobin 10.5 and have bone deficiency. So kindly suggest me so that I can increase my vitamin and haemoglobin.
My son 21 years old, and he suffering with nose block from more than 8 years. Tell us the solution and save him.
There are various type of nosebleed that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleed. Nosebleeds are of two kinds: anterior nosebleed and posterior nosebleed. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed.
Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- You can also consult doctor, who may prescribe blood thinners so that the blood does not clot and lead to a nosebleed. You will need to ensure that you take such medication only when the doctor prescribes the same.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.