Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sonam KhujariaYour feedback matters!
Last year I was detected with demyelination, now since 3 months my legs are having severe pain and I feel difficult in walking. My eye sight has become blurry. Please suggest remedy.
When a blow or a fall causes an injury, where the top of your arm bone pops out from your shoulder socket, it’s called shoulder dislocation. It is a very painful condition and you need to get this relocated to its position immediately. The tissues and bone related to that particular joint get damaged.
If you ignore this situation or keep the shoulder like this, it will be more harmful and painful for you. There may appear a bump in front or at the back of your shoulder that hurts.
What can lead to a dislocated shoulder injury?
- Sharp or a very fast twist of your arm.
- Falling down on a hard surface.
- A sudden hurt or hit.
- It may also happen when you fall down and try to save yourself using your hand. The force of the hit indirectly gets into the shoulder and your shoulder joint may slip from its place.
In some of the outdoor games, there are high chances to get hurt in the shoulder. Hockey, football, rugby, rock climbing, volleyball etc. bring in high probabilities of injuring the shoulder, thereby resulting in a shoulder dislocation.
What is the treatment or therapy of a dislocated shoulder?
The dislocated shoulder should be very urgently treated. As this injury of the shoulder is very painful, you should consult to a specialized orthopaedist as fast as possible to fix up the shoulder to its proper joint. As it is very painful and swollen, the faster the treatment, the better it is. When your doctor fixes your shoulder in its actual place or the bone of your arm comes back to the socket, most of your pain will go away and you get huge relief from pain. After the shoulder bone is relocated, you can use further conservative treatment to reduce the pain and swelling of that place. Dislocated shoulder may take 3 to 12 weeks to recover. But this is the approximate time and it depends on the seriousness of the injury.
After the treatment, when all the symptoms are gone, the doctor will suggest some exercises for better results and normal shoulder movement and to prevent future shoulder injury. Ones the shoulder is dislocated, the chances of dislocation in future is further increased as the tissue supporting the head of humerus into its socket is torn. Such patients may land up with recurrent dislocation of shoulder wherein shoulder dislocates easily on specific movement and patients are afraid to do over-head activities. The problem is best diagnosed by MRI Scan.
The best treatment for this is Arthroscopic (Key-Hole Surgery) Bankart's Repair. Following operation shoulder is kept at rest for 2 weeks then Physiotherapy is started. Day to day activities are started after 2 weeks and sports activity is started after 3 to 5 months.
I am having problem in stomach.my stomach and back pains at The same time. Sometimes I have constipation and sometimes after eating I feel like having loose motion. I too have smelling in my private areas. And My periods are also irregular. What to do? Female20.
Good Evening Doctors, I am 25 years old male from delhi. Last year I fall down from the bike suddenly due to a minor accident. After that some strain started in my back but I didn't notice that much after that I lifted around 20 kg of weight and then my pain became worse. Now, I am on continuously physiotherapy from last 3 months but I am not getting that much of relaxation. Sometime there is no pain, sometimes it is bearaup but sometime it become worst. And importantly it is radiating into the leg, and because of that there is so much pain in my lower leg. Can any one please suggest any best doctor because I am reallyNow, I am on continuously physiotherapy from last 3 months but I am not getting that much of relaxation. Sometime there is no pain, sometimes it is bearaup but sometime it become worst. And importantly it is radiating into the leg, and because of that there is so much pain in my lower leg. Can any one please suggest any best doctor because I am really.
I am 27 years old boy and I am suffering from severe back pain for last one week before I use to have this same pain occasionally what should I do for this?
Three Tips to Reduce Back Pain as You Grow Older
Tip 1-Right Nutrition
- Right nutrition is an essential requirement for back pain. Nutrition is provided by sufficient nutrient which gives strengthen to our musculoskeletal system of the body. Nutrient which provides sufficient nutrition are:-
Tip 2. Regular Exercise for Back
- Extra weight means extra stress on your body , which lead to back pain .for those that carry weight in the belly region, the strain on the back only increases. Find an eating plan that works for you, and get your BMI under control. As we can see today,most of our activities are sedentary which does not strengthen up our back muscles rather they weaken them. It is even more necessary to exercise regularly. But make sure to try it with the guidance of an expert. (Either a PT or Yoga therapist.
- Regular exercise builds up the strength of our musculature, mobilises and lubricates our joints and improves the flexibility the most required.
- Not just that even the nourishment to our musculoskeletal system improves with an improved blood circulation.
- The different activities which help our spine and back to strengthen can be - yogic asanas, sun-salutations (for those who can), swimming, cycling and walking.
Tip 3. Right Posture
- As all of us know that we spend lots of time through the day sitting for most of the activities.so it is apparent that your back takes the burden of sitting most of the time. If a right posture is maintained, it can prevent of our back problems.
- Make sure to let your spine take its natural curvature while sitting. you need to keep in mind proper spine alignment not just when watching TV or sitting at your desk at work. The position you sleep in can go in a wrong way keeping back pain occur. the best position is on your side in a relaxed fetal position with your knee bent .place a pillow between your legs, so that as you sleep, the top leg does not slide forward, causing a twist in your lower back .consider also using a small pillow under your neck, so that your spine stay in alignment as much as possible.
- Remember to focus on your small daily movements, such as how you pick up objects (always bend at the knees)how you carry your purse or backpack(make sure it's not too heavy and wear your backpack on both shoulders), invest in a new mattress or/and pillow that are firm and prevent your spine to curve, and add some gentle stretching to your morning routine