Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sonal G. ChhayaYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old, I am software developer generally sit around 10 hours in office every day. My eye paining in night every day after computer work. What should I do?
I am suraj kumar from asansol. I am old 24 years. I have pain in eye. I can not see properly. How I recover eye.
I suffer a little migraine when I study continue. It's not common in my group. What should I do. Also Can I improve 6/6 eye sight I am using. -0.75 and-0.50 spec.
Sir/madam Which typy of glasses i shall use for my eyes ? I sit infront of computer, bike drive both day and night, and now for the sun season. Please suggetion.
After few days I did not see the things clearly. How I can improve my eyesight. please give me any home suggestion or any exercise.
I am a 24 year old female and I have shortsightness since childhood and sight is increasing in each check up.
I am facing a little problem I have red eyes for two days. I used ciplox twice a day but nothing happened. What should I do?
I would like to know if there is any treatment for optic atrophy in any medicine ,ie, allopathy or alternative medicine
When I wake up in the morning sometimes my eyes got swellings and some time other parts of body like hand and legs, it happens sometimes like 18 days a month. Automatically in evening it feels fine but in the morning it happens. My total body feels laziness and inactive so please sort out this!
I have a puffy bags of under eyes from upper cheeks. It looks like extra fat nd seems like swelled up area under eyes. So tell me how to get rid this? Is there any medicine, massage oil or nothing else to. Cure this. Please tell me soon. Waiting fr your response.
In my both eye earlier there was a golden ring around eye but now a day it is spreading toward white surface of my eye.
What is cataract, how it does effect the humans and what are the steps to cure cataract. Does it only attacks humans or also animals?
Hello Doctor, I am 26 year girl and I am suffering from headache 2-3 times in a week from last 1 year even I sleep 7-8 hours usually and I use to wear specs while working in front of computer, but my forehead pain will not relief completely, please suggest me some permanent solution to relief this pain.
How to take care of our eyes. Tell some easy ways we can use at home and Laser technique is applicable for teenagers or not?
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.