Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. SomnathYour feedback matters!
I have very bad eyesight. It is very difficult to read from far. And without my specks I am totally blind. What medicine you recommend?
I want to know how much cost for IOL implant surgery on both eyes will charged? Its for cure of myopic eyes.Please tell.
Redness in eyes, itching and ropy discharge sometimes. Taking loteprednol eye drop from 1 month. What to do now? Problem is still present.
I shifted bangalore from assamone week ago for studies computer networking bt I am not adjusting here. Several thoughts are rounding on brain i. E hypertension. How will I get rid of all this things.
My wife have a major problem after the abnormal delivery at 6.5 months and child is dead & Her eyeside is not clean while eye is in 6/6 After check-up. And some test is available But no any issue in the report.
Hello, Actually I'm having a bump under my eye and it's been there for days! I don't know how to cure it or make it go away. Can you please tell me how to cure it?
I enjoy seeing every healthy women naked. And have sex with them. Is it madness? please answer. Thanks.
I met with an accident and I had 11 stich es above my eye to cover this stitches what is the best way.
I have a esotropia since when I was 7-8 years old. I am 21 now and it feels awkward socially. Can it be corrected by any surgery?[L (6/6) - R (6/9)]
Hello sir my eye no. Is -1.25 so if I started using glasses daily then my eye no. Will decrease or not.
WHENEVER I GET UP EVEN AFTER LYING DOWN FOR 30 -40 MINUTED I FEEL GIDDY AND FEEL DARKNESS IN FRONT OF EYES.KINDLY ADVICE.
Hi im working in a BPO so will on work when I site in front of computer my eyes get lot of pain so please help me out of this.
I have studied at late night and now I have headache and pain on my both eyes. what should I do? Please help me.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.