Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
I am suffering from thyroid last one year. What should I do for safety. How can I overcome from thyroid.
I am 32 year male. I currently have lymph node TB and currently under medication from last 1 month. Due to medicines my URIC acid has increased and to control the same I am eating FABUTAZ 80 mg, I am am eggatarian, please suggest suitable diet to control the URIC acid.
My aunty is suffering from diabetics. And she is suffering from lack of blood .what precautions should we must take.
Hi. I am Sampath. My problem is thyroid hypothyroid. So I have a doubt on hasimotos thyroiditis. How to said tpo antibodies value range. Please support me. Don't neglect.
I am feeling sleepy & lazy. When I check sugar level its 340g after food. I checked sugar level 8 month back its normal. No any my family member have diabetes. So why sugar level rise?
Sir, I am 23 years old female. Recently I found my hypothyroidism. I am taking tablets and yoga on daily. And i am having the symptoms of constipation and light dizziness while walking. Is it caused by thyroid or any other reason? how can I avoid this? please give me some suggestions.
HI My thyroid has increased from normal to high where range has to be 0.30 - 5.5 and I have 20.24.Can you please suggest me the dose of thyronorm medicine. My height is 5.2" and weight is 72 kgs.
I am 61 years old. My fating blood sugar is consistently in the range 120 to 130 mg but postprandial is normal 120 to 130 mg. For last six months. My glycosulated haemoglobin is also 6.1. What should I do?
One month back I consulted a doctor because of feeling unwell. He told me that I was attacked by diabetes and given a tablet gemer forte. I used it for one month until my glucose levels become normal. Now from last ten days onwards though I am not taking any tablet but my glucose levels are normal both in fbs and ppbs. So now shall I stop my treatment or it should be continued. Please reply the answer as early as possible.
I was pregnant with 10 weeks. Doctors told me that I have diabetes my fasting sugar was 97, and had given glycomet 500. The very next day I had bleeding and aborted my child. Does it was an affect of metformin. I think my fasting sugar was not that much high. please answer. I am very much in grief.
Sir I am suffering à doses is diabetic fasting 220 and pp 445 BP 140/90 âge 33 already I have tok glycinorm 40 and pan40, stamlo2.5, nerverich.
My mother is suffering from Thyroid and she is getting fatty continuously. She have to stitch the clothes monthly because of it.
I am a 20 years old male and I have diabetes in family history. How can I prevent from developing it?
Burning sensation in both foot. I think it may be diabetes. I have not yet checked my blood sugar level. Is it normal? Or I should check up? Any advice.
I'm 30 year old. I'm suffering with Thyroid problem. I'm not sure about at what time do I need to go for thyroid profile test? Whether it is daytime or evening? What is the best time to go for thyroid test to determine the exact thyroid values?
Thyroid is one among the many glands in the endocrine system, whose secreted hormones regulate and maintain various metabolic activities. Thyroid problem, in generic terms, refers to a situation where there is an abnormal secretion of the thyroid hormone. The secretion can either be abundant, causing what is known as hyperthyroidism, or insufficient which, in turn is known as hypothyroidism. Both of these conditions are detrimental to health affecting not only your body weight but also the growth of bones and hair. Though different branches of medicines are constantly dabbling with this problem, Homeopathy is the most preferred choice.
Some of the reasons for it are:
- Treats severe sweating, problems in menstruation and constipation: One of the most important advantages of Homeopathy medicines is that each one of them is equipped to treat a host of ailments. The condition, hypothyroidism is symptomatic of excessive sweating on the head, constipation and problems in menstruating in women. All of these can be cured by the intake of Calcarea Carbonica.
- Cures paleness of skin, tendencies of fainting and hair fall: This is another characteristic of hypothyroidism, wherein you suffer from pale, yellow skin and are unable to bear extreme cold temperatures due to the lack of vitality and body heat.  At the same time, women in their menopause tend to suffer from excessive hair fall. In all of these situations, a Homeopathic medicine called Sepia Officinalis is extremely beneficial in curbing these.
- Does not create overt reliance on medicines: Hyperthyroidism is a condition that is marked by nervousness and anxiety. Though allopathic medicines have always been preferred to others, it must also been considered that in their attempt to cure, they end up creating an overt reliance of medicines in the patients.
- Suits everybody: The primary reason for preferring Homeopathy to others is their complete lack of any side-effect. Both allopathy and ayurveda may or may not work on certain individuals. However, that is not the case for Homeopathy as it does not adopt any artificial means to cure thyroid problems, rather uses natural means to regulate the secretion of the thyroid gland.
Best Ways to Balance Hormones Naturally:
- Eat Healthy Fats (Including Coconut Oil and Avocados)
- Supplement with Adaptogen Herbs
- Balance Your Intake of Omega-3 to Omega-6 Fats
- Improve Gut Health & Heal Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Eliminate Toxic Kitchen, Beauty and Body Care Products
- Exercise (Especially Interval Training)
- Reduce Stress & Get More Sleep
- Watch Your Caffeine & Alcohol Intake
- Back Off Birth Control Pills
- Supplement with Vitamin D3