Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sohandas Shetty BYour feedback matters!
Hi i am from hyderabad aged 38 my face become very dark I used many lighting crams but no use would you suggest me peramenemt solution ?
I am a student doing final year engineering. I have the following problems and wish to do yoga. Please go through the problems I face and suggest me proper yoga techniques or postures or any videos or sites that can help as I cannot approach any tutor now in between my studies The problems I face:- - severe hairfall since 5 years. My hair was very thick and long. Now there is nothing left - dark spots on face. Now even I have started to get pimples and my skin has become oily. - I am stress taking. And worries excessively about even silly things. -i forget things soon. And cannot concentrate well sometimes - have problems due to improper blood circulation and even low BP and blood sugar levels.
I have dry itchyskin between my thighs and groin. When I scratch, the skin will turn into black. Is that any kind of skin disease? Or is there any home remedies to cure that. Please help.
I am 68 years old and have skin etching problem. Specially when I sit under fan or table fan I feel to each skin so much. This problem is more on my Thighs. Please show me the remedy for this.
Hi Dr. I m sonia, I m 26 years young my hair are very thin n dry I want shini n thik hair so what I do?
Sir, how to control obesity and also hair fall in home tools and also on face pimples. how to control? please tell me.
I applied lemon juice to my pimples. It burns. And the area with this lemon juice becomes red yesterday. Now it becomes into marks like burning marks. It totally damages my face. please suggest something. My cheeks in coffee colour like a wound.
I have black spots and pimples on my face. I have used many creams but it doesn't show effect. Please tell me what should I do?
My Self Vipin. I am 22 years old. I wanna be fair so what should I do. I used many creams e. G lakme youth infinity. Loreal paris day cream for whitening. Olay 7 in 1. But these above creams are failed to give me best result. So please suggest me what should I do. I want my face fairer nd smooth. I wanna finish some little roughness on my face. Please suggest me what should I do.?
What is the best method of shampooing? Although most of the time I rub shampoo all over my head and massage it for a little bit time. But still some of the times I end up with dirty hair.
Oily hair can kill the entire effort a person invests in looking good on a special day. It is hard to style oily hair. Excess oil can also lead to skin problems. Facial acne or pimples are often caused due to an oily scalp. Cribbing about the problem is of no use. The best way to deal with oily hair is to see a dermatologist at the earliest possible. Following a few home remedies could help you control excess oil.
Ways to deal with oily hair:
- Aloe Vera can work wonders- Aloe vera when used in combination with a mild shampoo and a spoonful of lemon juice can remedy oily hair. A concoction, such as this should be used as many times a person shampoos his or her hair. Washing your hair with aloe vera for three weeks at a stretch can give you desired results. Aloe vera can also be used as a conditioner. A mixture of fresh aloe vera gel and apple cider vinegar, when applied on wet hair, conditions hair while removing greasiness.
- Use some lime juice- Lime or lemon juice has effectively treated excess oil and dandruff since ages. It can be used without much hassle. Lemon contains citric acid that treats sticky hair and also fights bacterial infections. It is important to wash your hair after the juice has been absorbed into your scalp.
- Rinse your hair with tea- The benefits of tea leaves are just too many to list. While drinking tea improves your biological health, rinsing your hair with tea can condition hair ends like nothing else. Apply tea liquor when it is lukewarm; tea leaves act as an astringent in treating oily scalp. This is due to the presence of tannic acid in tea.
- Shampoo thrice a week- Shampooing your hair every alternate day can prevent oil accumulation in the pores of the scalp. Sebum and dirt make a person have sticky and oily hair. Washing regularly will rid you of the dirt; the hair remains fresh and clean. Light massaging in the shower can also improve blood circulation in a person's scalp.
- Do not rub or scratch your scalp- There are people who love moving their fingers through their hair. This is a bad habit as it leads to more oil secretion. Scratching your scalp from time to time or drying the scalp too vigorously can also act as a deterrent in controlling oil secretion.