Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sobha RameshYour feedback matters!
I have thyroid problem. I am using eltroxin 50 mcg. After using that my periods are regular. I got married 1mnth ago. Will I get pregnancy? R will b in problem?
My wife ultrasounds reports says that amniotic fluid is 7 mm. She is in the last stage of her 3rd trimester. Her due date is 18 aug. Is there any medicine or diet can help her for normal delivery. Her age is 24 and this is her first issue.
Im pregnant of 4 months my husband after using sandhya ayurvedic massage oil to pennis, we had intercourse is there any side effects.
My period is two days late and have tested my self for pregnancy and its negative. Could it be that am suffering for PCOS. Whaf medication can I take.
I have just put a head of penis in vagina of my gf And sperm was not realised at all but she got a too much pain so that I withdrew my penis from her vagina immediately We are very much afraid about pregnancy Can she be pregnant? She had nit even lost her virginity And how can we confirm that she is not pregnant Pls ans me as soon as possible How can we know and if she will than what to do?
M having redness in the vaginal region. I always feel wet and itchy dre! If I do fingering. Sometimes sensation reduce bt sometimes it bcme more itchy. Vulva are also enlarged. What to do?
Hi I took ipill twice in a week. One week later I got bleed for 4 days. I had my sex on 2nd and 8th day after the period end. I had I pill within 24 hrs and one week later I got bleed. When will my period come now? Is there any chance of pregnancy?
It is very important to keep the essential oils of your skin intact. Use warm water for bathing to preserve those oils because hot water will make your skin devoid of those oils and leave it dry.
I am 24 years old and weigh 77 kgs and height is 5'3.i know I am obese and I have PCOD too. I am always worried about my weight and try to reduce it by avoiding junk food, oily food, cold drinks, etc.being a south indian we always have rice to eat and I avoid it so that I don't put on more weight. Instead I have brown rice. I do exercise but when I see no results I stop. I have lichen planus too but all that appears only below my knees and it's too itchy. I am under homeopathy medication but I c no improvement. Allopathy only worsened my situation hence stopped everything now. What should I do.
I have hyper acidity for the last 20 years I did my endoscopic test as well as barium swallow test the result shows Hiatal hernia, I am taking antibiotics omezprazol 10 mg for the same period of 20 years, advice some treatment asap.
I am 4 months pregnant and during night time I have breathing problem and Running nose. Which disturb my sleep.
I married before one year my wife was preagnant after one mounth of our marrige and aftet a week she was bleeding we gone to docter doc was suggest for abbort now its one year my wife wants to pragnant again but she is not consiving pregnacy so pease doc suggest some thing for this.
Why does it take too long time to gain regular periods after childbirth and what is the maximum period to attain normal cycles after delivery?
My girlfriend is not having periods. We had intercourse on 3rd april and her periods date was 5th april. She did the urine test twice on 4th and 7th and beta hcg test on 7th. All the tests have shown negative result. On 7th she had a mark but aftr that no sign of periods. We had unprotected sex (ejaculated outside). Please suggest what should she do and is there any way of finding out if she is pregnant or not as we are very much tensed. Can she take primolut N?
Hi i m suffering from tyroid since my pregnany after that i have gained arount 20 kg more now i tried hard to reduce my post pregnancy weight. What i should do to reduce my weight.?
A dietary pill in simple words is a supplement which contains chemical substances and nutrients that help your body in some way or the other. A dietary pill can efficiently act as a substitute for other food products and can also provide a sustainable balance to your routine nutrient intake of the body.
Here are some of the benefits of diet pills which you should know about:
1. Improved metabolism - The most important characteristic of a diet pill is that it helps in increasing the metabolism of the body which in turn results in losing fat rapidly.
2. Lowers the acid-alkali levels - Overweight and obese people are more likely to have unbalanced levels of acid and alkali. Thus, taking diet pills would not only help in reducing weight but also getting rid of the excess acid.
3. Lowers your appetite - Consuming diet pills help in suppressing your hunger. It makes you feel full. Therefore, you can avoid consumption of extra food when you don't need to eat.
4. Breaks down fat - Taking FDA-approved diet pills would help in getting rid of fat in a much easier and faster way. In such a case, you won't require going to the gym anymore.
5. Boosts energy levels - Taking diet pills help in increasing your energy. It makes your everyday tasks and chores much easier and quicker. It reduces depression and increases physical activities, which in turn helps in reducing weight.
6. Improves cardiovascular health - Your cardiovascular health depends on your weight. If you are obese or over-weight, you have high chances of suffering from a heart attack. Therefore, taking diet pills would indirectly improve your cardiovascular health because loss of weight would mean reduced pressure on the heart to pump more blood.