Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sobha RameshYour feedback matters!
My follicles are not growing on the 13th day of my cycle my follicle was 3 mm on the 18th day it grew only to 5 mm what is the reason and what should I do?
I met with miscarrige with 3 month pregnency due to bleeding. Doctor advise me for 6 Month gap. But i want to pregent soon. Advise as when to get pregnant ?
If I had a multiple sex but that was not regular one or two time Nd after it I taken I pill so there is any chance of HIV or any other diseases. Please answer my question.
My wife has recently given birth to my first child. He is 3 months old and with our mistake she is now expecting. Another one I mean she is pregnant. Her pregnancy is of one month. We want to abort this is there any medicine which can help us to abort this as we do not want to have the second child so much sooner please help.
My legs pain a lot at night when my day is hectic. I'm planning for child after 3months, what tests need to be performed now and what supplement need to start 3months before conceiving?
I am newly married and my husband don't want to use condom all the time. He is working in some other place. He suppose to come once in year. I am also interested to take pregnancy control pills. Please suggest me some medicine, which can be effective and work good. One doctor suggest me to take duoluton L. But I want suggestion from you all. Please guide me about uses and some medicine names. I will be waiting for your reply.
I married 2 months back. After having sex my wife feeling more pain in vagina after one day or 2 days of sex. She's feeling not to have sex. Please suggest something. During starting days she not suffer that and once she observed light bleeding and more pain also.
Diabetes is often considered as deadly as cancer. It is a disease that requires lifestyle changes and diet modifications. It is also a disease that affects almost the entire system of your body. Whether you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, it will do you a world of good to understand the effects of diabetes. Neurovascular damage is one of the most common effects, this means that diabetes will affect the nerves and blood supply of the body.
While Type 1 diabetes makes its presence felt much earlier and is hereditary quite often, Type 2 appears later in life with age and cumulative stress. The effects of diabetes are related to the duration of the disease. Therefore, people with Type 1 diabetes are more likely to have the symptoms early on and need to learn to manage them. Type 2 makes its appearance later, but needs good monitoring for the effects to not surface or prolong the severity of symptoms.
As we all know, all body systems are affected by diabetes, sexual health is no exception. Diabetes decreases blood supply and impacts the nerves in the genitals, thus causing a series of issues right from reduced libido and erectile dysfunction in males to vaginal dryness and painful coitus (perunia) in females.
Listed below are issues diabetic men and women face in terms of sexual health:
- Diabetes reduces testosterone levels, which is directly reflected in reduced libido. Altered nerve function does not provide proper signals to the penis and there is also reduced blood flow to the organ. Both these can diminish the chances of a good erection. Studies have shown that among men who have had diabetes for 10 years, about 50% have experienced erectile dysfunction.Pregnant
- The affected nerve function also leads to difficulties in reaching a climax. Diabetes in men can additionally cause Peyronie's disease, which leads to a curved penis, and this leads to painful and difficult erections and coitus.
- It leads to reduced sexual desire due to testosterone levels. Vaginal dryness is very common in females with diabetes and therefore, there is a definite decline in the urge.
- The above mentioned neurovascular damage also prevents women from reaching a good climax, as the nerve supply is affected.
- Diabetes also increases the predisposition to urinary tract infections, which can lead to painful sexual experience due to additional vaginal dryness and itching.
Finally, as much as it may sound as a cause for concern, it is not. People with diabetes know that making small lifestyle changes can go a long way in terms of onset of symptoms, their severity, and the leading of a normal life. Modifications in diet and lifestyle to include healthy eating, reduced stress, and exercising are very useful. It is also very important to talk to your doctor about how your sexual health has changed with diabetes. It is a sensitive and private topic, but if you are concerned about it, then do not hesitate to seek help.
I am 30 years old. I am getting up at one clock mid night. And I go to toilet and at five also I go toilet. So is it healthy.
I have itchy red bumps on my abdomen and inner thighs and it's slowly spreading. I visited a dermatologist last month and he said its a fungal infection and gave me some medicine but it's not helping at all. I was tested positive for herpes on November 2015. But last month the doctor told me that it's not because of herpes. I have been applying fucibet everyday but it's not helping much. I would like to request you to kindly give me some good medicines.
Sir, my lady is having some thick fluid like substance from her vagina in regular basis. Why this might be? is this because of sexual arousal, period or anything else?
I am 6 month of pregnant. My doctor give me iron tablet (elredin/folinine) but I unable to eat when I eat bomoting what can I do?
I'm papanna before marriage my wife having periods 2 or 3 months once, after marriage also continued same thing and she didn't get pregnancy also, please suggest what problem we are facing and any solution.
Hello Doctor I missed out my periods which has to happen on 18th. I took a pregnancy test on 19th but it says negative What should I do now.
My sister is 39 years old. She had her last period on 26/03/2017. She had unprotected sex on 13/05/2017 and a slight brown discharge was visible. She presumed it was periods, but even after 2 days the bleeding did not start. Can she be pregnant.
I'm a 28 year old female. I had sex with my husband on 7th of this month. I was about to get my periods on 5th but I had a tablet to delay my periods as there was a special day on 7th. Now I haven't yet get my periods. Most importantly we had sex without any safety and only once he dropped his sperms into my vagina. Is there a chance of getting pregnant.
Pregnancy is a stage which needs to be cautiously enjoyed by all expectant mothers. The word ‘cautiously’ is used and stressed upon by medical practitioners because it is a period where two lives are at stake i.e the mother’s and the baby’s. Both their health and nutrition are of the utmost importance during this stage. In the third trimester, which includes the seventh, eighth and ninth month, when the delivery date is knocking on your doorstep, you should be more cautious than ever.
Some of the precautions to be taken during these months are listed below.
- By this time, the essential features of the baby, such as hands and legs are fully developed. In fact, the baby might just start moving and should be given some space. Thus, expectant women must be watchful of the weight they carry. At no cost must their spine be injured or hurt. This can be disastrous for both the mother and the baby.
- It is best to avoid stairs, if possible and certainly use the elevator for higher floors. In case you have to take the stairs, then holding the railings would give you the support you need. For physical exercises, you can go for a walk or just practice simple breathing exercises to keep you active.
- Extra sleep is required during this month; and that too on the left side. Sleeping on the right side should be avoided. This helps in smooth blood circulation.
- This month is crucial for the baby as it is nearing delivery. As an expectant mother you should be able to understand the signs your body gives you. It is best to avoid heavy weight lifting and too much of work. You should drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated all the time.
- Avoid dust, animal excretes and stale food is important as it might hinder the brain development of the unborn child.
- Overeating should be avoided.
- You must take a break from household chores.
- Exercises must be continued under supervision.
- Fish must be avoided as at times they contain mercury which is not good for the unborn baby.
- Travelling is a strict no-no during this month.
- You must decide on the process of the delivery—natural or cesarean section (c-section) beforehand.
- Going for regular check-ups is mandatory.
These are some of the precautions which must be taken during the last three months of your pregnancy. It would ensure the good health and well-being of your baby as well as your own. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.