Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Snehalatha Alapati
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Snehalatha AlapatiYour feedback matters!
After periods of 3 days 7 days white sticky discharge like gum is coming in my vagina its a monthly process but there is no foul smell. Is this normal?
I am 27 my husband 28 yrs. From last one yr I had aborted 2 times. 1st pregnency at 7 weeks due to bleeding. 2nd one at 4th mnth due to a birth defect of baby seen in ultrasound. Defect is anencephaly. Now took gap of 6 months after abortion. We are planning for pregnency also I am taking folic acid (mcbm-69. What care I need to take pls help?
I want to convince but I have ovarian ancheoic cyst in left side measuring 3.5*2.9 with internal echoes and septation -haemorrhagic/complex left ovarian cyst. Is it cured without any surgery? I use folic acid tablets from 10 days before. Can I use it now? Was the cyst cause any problem for pregnancy?
Hi doctor, I am female of age 25, generally I use to have regular periods, with 28 days cycle, so last month it should come on feb 24, came 4 days before ie. On feb 20 .later my husband and me had an intercourse after 14 th day. But now this month my period came with delay of 2 days ie. Mar 22. But no bleeding was happening after experiencing some blood on the first day. send day ie. Mar 23 also im not getting any bleeding. Only slight bleeding was happening .can you pls help me in explaining this. Is there any chances for me for getting pregnant. Pls help me doctor im very confused.
Dear sir my wife treated by PCOS and she miscarried on march 2017 my Dr. suggested GOECYST-M for three month but no pregnancy occurred till date Dr. says all tests are normal and suggested to wait one month more. Kindly give suggestions. Age-28 years wt-54 kg.
After the marriage if the periods are missed. Than is it chance of pregnancy? If yes. Than how it can be prevented? Please suggest.
We had an unprotected sex on early morning on 08.07.16, can I take unwanted 72 pill? I am feeding my 45 days baby. Is this pill harm my milk or health of my baby? please help me.
I usually have my periods on 10th or 14th or maximum 17th. I had safe sex on 4th may. And I have not got my period till now. Today morning there was just one drop of blood when I was freshening myself up. What is this and why is this happening? PLEASE HELP. URGENT.
I want to know that do using condoms has any sideeffects do using it gives rashes on the skin do it makes skin dry after use and do it leads to erectile dysfunction. I know it is safe for sex what kind of condoms do I use to avoid the above problems.
Though there are a number of pleasure points, where women preferred to get touched, however, one point in particularly can really entice your woman in bed and that is her breasts. You must focus on your woman's breasts during the act as the nipples consist of many nerve endings, the stimulation of which results in more arousal. These sexual organs are often groped the wrong way, which is why breast sex does not provide pleasure to the woman; however, when done properly, breast sex can actually prove to be very satisfying to both the partners.
Here are a few pleasurable ways in which you should handle the breasts to maximise arousal:
- The light touch: Stroke and run your fingertips gently over the cleavage and the area around the nipples. This kind of skimming on your skin results in your fingers brushing the tiny hair on your breasts which acts as a delightful tease and results in arousal.
- Divert from the nipple: Even though it is a known fact that nipples are packed with nerve endings which is why they receive the maximum attention during sex, you should aspire to divert some of it to the other areas as well. The areas right above the nipples, often referred to as the 10 o’clock and the 2 o’clock, are the most sensitive parts of the breasts and stroking these areas provide stimulation to the woman
- Fondle them while kissing: While kissing, you can fondle the breasts from behind or stroke them from the front as well. Playing with her breasts while kissing acts as a wonderful form of foreplay as it turns the woman on. However, you must be careful not to grope or press them too tightly as this might hurt her.
- Use different forms of sensation: A study conducted on women confirmed that using different materials to provide sensations to the breasts is more arousing than simply sucking the nipples. You can experiment with ice cubes and fur mitts for maximum stimulation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Tablet using method went first (b) mifepristone used first, second day (a) mifepristone used means what happen.
I have been suffering from right testicle orchitis, according to doctor advise I am taking medicine, after doing scrotum USG. Impression is right sided acute epididymis orchitis and funiculitis with bilateral reactive hydrocele (left>right) .BT my tension is that they also find mildly dilated pampiniform plexus of veins in the in the left side up to lower pole of the testes suggestive of varicocele grade 3, so sir my question is that is two of my testes getting damage slowly, is there any link of infertility, I am newly married guy please suggest me some advice. Thank you.
Pregnancy should be by choice and not by chance. Preconception counselling and health check-up focus on things you can do before pregnancy to increase the chances of having healthy baby. There is plenty you can do now to make yourself as healthy as possible to have a healthy baby. If you want THE BEST PROGENY, then you should:
- According to Ayurveda, ‘Cheerful mind’ is most important for fertility
- Engage yourself in relaxing activities such as reading, gardening, listening to music
- Explore new hobbies
- Replace negative thoughts with more positive ones
- Avoid stress in relationship, Enjoy married life with alternate intercourse in mid period
Adapt a healthy life cycle
- Do regular exercise
- Avoid smoking and Tobacco
- Know your Prakruti (Body Constitution) and get the diet and lifestyle chart according to your Prakruti
- Consult a specialist from Ayurveda especially practising gynaecology
- Get whole preconception counselling and health check-up done
- Avoid toxic substances and Environmental contaminants
Start with folic acid
- Under medical guidance, start taking folic acid daily once
- Folic Acid supplementation greatly reduces risk of brain & spinal cord problems in babies
- If you have any pre-existing medical issues like diabetes, hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, epilepsy, heart disease or thyroid dysfunction, be sure they are under control. Ask your physician if its safe to continue the treatment for medical issues during pregnancy or to adjust to a safer alternative
- Self medication should be avoided
- If you consult doctor, even for other problem, you should make the doctor aware about your plan of pregnancy
Start preconception panchkarma treatment
- An Ayurveda physician will advise proper Panchakarma treatment according to body constitution and detailed history
- Ayurvedic medicines, diet and lifestyle modification along with preconception detoxification panchakarma treatment regularise metabolism, purify reproductive organs, maintain hormonal equilibrium, increase egg quality and sperm quality in case of male and relieve stress
- The treatments include Vaman, Virechan, Basti, Nasya, Uttarbasti, Yoni Prakshalan, Pichudharan, Shirodhara, etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.