Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Snehal JainYour feedback matters!
Fever is not a disease! It's a known fact that normal human body temperature is 98.6°F (37°C). If temperature goes beyond that, then it's called fever. But one must not worry every time if there is a rise in the temperature.
The reason is that immune system is designed to raise temperature as a defence mechanism, if there is any attack by a foreign body (such as bacteria). So body temperature may fluctuate between 97 and 100.4. But there is no need to worry.
When to Consider Checking?
Routine check up is unnecessary. You may consider to check when:
- You feel the warmth while you touch
- You feel very tired, dizzy and lose appetite
- You feel nauseated, see rashes on the body, experience loose motion, sore throat, muscle pain, headache, etc.
Is it Time to Worry?
Normally, fever is not dangerous. However, if you see the following conditions, then it's time to worry and call a doctor.
- If the body temperature is more than 103 degree F
- If fever lasts for more than five days
- If you feel difficulty in breathing
- If there is severe vomiting or diarrhoea
- If you feel stiffness in the neck and have headache
- If you feel excessively sleepy and lethargic
- If you see redness in skin, rashes or blood in stool.
If the condition worsens, it is time to rush to a hospital. There could be following:
- Meningitis is life threatening and highly transmissible in case of bacterial infection. A combination of a fever, extreme headache and stiffness in the neck is an indication that you must rush to the emergency department of a hospital near you.
- Difficulty in breathing or chest pain along with fever should prompt you to call for emergency medical assistance.
- If someone has fever along with blood in stool, urine or mucus, it's one of the reasons to seek for emergency medical help.
- If one has fever and is quite disturbed or puzzled unnecessarily, then the person should be taken to the emergency department.
- A person with low immune responses (such as one who is suffering from cancer or AIDS) needs doctor's help in case of fever development.
- Hyperthermia: it's a condition of very high fever, i.e., more than 104 degree F. The person seems to be confused and may not respond to verbal stimuli or commands. It's time for medical emergency.
What should You Do?
For mild fever, even home remedies can help. Aspirin shouldn't be the first choice and an absolute no for individuals less than 18 years. Other drugs that people usually tend to consume are ibuprofen or acetaminophen. One should also drink plenty of water. In case of a heat stroke, body needs to be cooled.
Other severe causes such as viral infection should lead you to a doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Dr. I have a habit of eating soil. I tried to stop it but I failed. I regularly feel astrong craving foe eat the soil. What to do? I have pimples and acne problems also. Is it because of my this habit? help me.
Hey doc! Im drinking lot of water and taking proper diet too! But then there no use of any creams and all my skin is getting worst day by day, please suggest some remedy for it. These days even pimples pores started effecting and im 18 years old.
I am 25 years old, male, I am suffering underweight. My weight is 45 kg, how to increase weight within 3-5 months. Pls mention diet and any prescription.
I have stone from 6-7 years. Please tel me the best treatment for this which can treat very well. Some its vey painful. I can not control it please rply as soon as possible.
I am 80 kgs. I will get married in 3 months. I want to loose 25 kgs in 3 months. Is there any medicine I can use along with food and exercise.
Sir /madam I want to get rid of my dull rough hairs what should I do and also for my marks on face due to acne and chicken pox Is there any permanent solution for my skin like from laser treatment.
So what is the problem in young people?
Usually you people are very sensitive now days you can't come out from depressions in fact depression depress your entire system resulting in a syndrome. Which is almost untreatable.
You are leading a life full of fantasies unnatural diets a lot of narcotics and sleepless nights.
So do you really want to overcome of it?
You should because it will ruin your entire system
So what should you do.
1. Correct your diet. Cut off salt, intake fruits veggies, home baked items are best for you.
2. Do exercise routinely.
3. Through all those unnecessary things out of your life which make you sleepless of correct them.
4. Narcotics like cigarettes alcohol Gutka tobacco are very harmful.
5. Limit the use of electronics like phones laptops.
6. Take a good sleep and stay away from stress beat it before it lead you.
Hi doctor I got married before 4 years. But still we don't have baby. I went to treatment and doctor say that I'm having pcod. But my periods is normal regular egg growth is also normal in follicular study. Now I'm drinking APCOD sachet. What is the next step to get pregnant and it is possible to get pregnant.
While having intercourse, me and wife get tired too quickly. However, she achieves her orgasm but, I don't. She don't even like oral sex but, I am fond of it. What do we do, kindly suggest.
Foot pain is often characterized by a feeling of pain in the feet. The symptoms of foot pain can be felt in the heel, instep, arches, toes and sole of the feet. Usually foot pain can be treated at home.
Foot pain can be caused by the following factors:
- It can occur from an injury
- Obesity often leads to too much weight pressure on the feet, thus causing pain
- Aging weakens the bones and muscles causing pain
- Too much physical activity within a short period of time
- Deformities in the foot
- Broken bones
- Arthritis and gout
- Stress fracture
- Nervous system damage
Various exercises that are used for treating pain in feet are:
- Plantar fascia stretch: The exercise requires you to sit down in a comfortable chair, and then roll the arch of your foot on a round object. Repeat this exercise for some time in all directions.
- Sitting plantar fascia stretch: You need to sit in a chair and then cross one of your feet over your knee. Take hold of your toes and pull them towards you till they are comfortably stretched.
- Towel pickup: Place a towel on the floor and place your feet on it. Scrunch your toes to pick the towel up and release.
- Wall push: You face a wall and lean by placing your palms on the wall. Then, keeping the back leg straight and bend the front knee towards the wall till you feel a comfortable pull on your calves.
- Achilles tendon stretch: Loop a towel on the ball of your feet and pull your toes. As you pull the towel, remember to keep your knees straight. Hold this position for at least 25 seconds and then release it. Do the same for the other foot and repeat 4 times.
All of the above exercises need to be performed regularly to get the full benefit of these stretches. You may also use comfortable footwear to prevent the pain from coming back.